RE: Two Truths, One Lie
(28-09-2012 03:24 AM)Leela Wrote:  Anjele, I don't like your mom

Me either.

I’m not anti-social. I’m pro-solitude. ~Author Unknown
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2012, 06:42 PM
1. I walked out of a pizza parlor carrying a table with 2 full pitchers of beer on it because they turned down the jukebox after I put $2 worth of quarters in, put the table on the roof of my car and had my buddy hold the pitchers and my other buddy hold the table to the roof of the car and drove home to finish our beer.

2. I stole a coffee mug from a cop's desk after being arrested for stealing a table from a pizza parlor 'cause I wanted a memento.

3. I cheated on my exams at University.

This is not my signature.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-09-2012, 06:53 PM
(28-09-2012 06:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  1. I walked out of a pizza parlor carrying a table with 2 full pitchers of beer on it because they turned down the jukebox after I put $2 worth of quarters in, put the table on the roof of my car and had my buddy hold the pitchers and my other buddy hold the table to the roof of the car and drove home to finish our beer.

2. I stole a coffee mug from a cop's desk after being arrested for stealing a table from a pizza parlor 'cause I wanted a memento.

Well, if 1 is a lie, then 2 is a lie as well, so it can't be 1. I am going to go with 2. I am going to say that it would be much more difficult to steal from the cops while arrested, and 3 I would guess is pretty common, so statistically a very distinct possibility, or maybe probability.

You didn't steal that mug, you GirlyMan!

28-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Two Truths, One Lie
(28-09-2012 06:53 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(28-09-2012 06:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  1. I walked out of a pizza parlor carrying a table with 2 full pitchers of beer on it because they turned down the jukebox after I put $2 worth of quarters in, put the table on the roof of my car and had my buddy hold the pitchers and my other buddy hold the table to the roof of the car and drove home to finish our beer.

Well, if 1 is a lie, then 2 is a lie as well, so it can't be 1. I am going to go with 2. I am going to say that it would be much more difficult to steal from the cops while arrested, and 3 I would guess is pretty common, so statistically a very distinct possibility, or maybe probability.

I'm with you on why 1 and 2 can't both be lies, but I think I have to go with 3. Once Girly goes on a rampage, he's not going to stop. So being stopped for the table and beers he had to have the mug for satisfaction.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
28-09-2012, 07:04 PM
(28-09-2012 03:24 AM)Leela Wrote:  Anjele, I don't like your mom

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist & Levitating Yogi
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-09-2012, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2012 08:07 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-09-2012 06:53 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  

Got it on my desk at work now more than 30 years later, Dark. Stupid fuckin' cop, losing his coffee mug to some 17 yo punkass kid wearing an Army jacket with bigass pockets. Evil_monster

Girly don't fuckin' cheat. Never needed to. Tongue

And whenever tempted, it was immediately obvious to me that I'd just be cheating myself.

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-09-2012, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2012 08:08 PM by cheapthrillseaker.)

I'd say the first one. Just because the other two fit the bill better for your personality.

*yay, woohoo, Yosemite Sam* Big Grin

EDIT: Goddamn slow internetz. Dodgy

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
28-09-2012, 08:03 PM
(28-09-2012 06:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm with you on why 1 and 2 can't both be lies, but I think I have to go with 3. Once Girly goes on a rampage, he's not going to stop. So being stopped for the table and beers he had to have the mug for satisfaction.

No, that's not right. Satisfaction had nothing to do with it. Just wanted a keepsake. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Well, this thread was fun to read. Now, who wants to play truth or dare? Evil_monster Big Grin
28-09-2012, 10:03 PM
1 crazy

2 hates pants

3 alone

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.