Two Truths, One Lie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2012, 12:29 AM
RE: Two Truths, One Lie
(18-12-2012 11:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-12-2012 10:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  2, old people just don't do it for me.
Old people couldn't give less of a shit what it do for you.

This is all about Vanilla Coke. That's like as pussy as I can imagine.
Don't you be bringing Vanilla coke into this!!
What has vanilla coke ever done to you!!? NOTHING!
RAWR!

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
19-12-2012, 06:52 AM
1) I have trouble with my fine motor control, giving me difficulty with writing.

2) I once took acid and spent the night having a conversation with an afgan rug, which spoke back.

3) I have visited 7 different Countries, seen the coast of north Africa but have never left Europe.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
19-12-2012, 11:41 AM
(19-12-2012 06:52 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  1) I have trouble with my fine motor control, giving me difficulty with writing.

2) I once took acid and spent the night having a conversation with an afgan rug, which spoke back.

3) I have visited 7 different Countries, seen the coast of north Africa but have never left Europe.
2 is the lie. It was a Persian rug. We all know afghan rugs don't talk.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
19-12-2012, 11:44 AM
(19-12-2012 06:52 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  1) I have trouble with my fine motor control, giving me difficulty with writing.

I think you do enough masturbating that your motor control is fine.
I think all Europeans have been to at least 7 different countries and if you were in Gibraltar, you saw Africa.
It seems like you're not much of a Wasteoid so I'm going with #2 as the lie.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-12-2012, 01:17 PM
For Jamie's post (my cell doesn't allow replies), #2. Unless the acid was actually vitamin C and you had one heck of a sickness over you.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
19-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Yeah, my money is on 2, as well. Although there's a lot to be said about talking to the rug Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
19-12-2012, 02:32 PM
1) true. But has improved massively as I've got older.

2) lie. But the story is true but it happened to former work colleague of my dad.

3) true. Been to England, wales, northern Ireland, France,Portugal, the Netherlands and Cyprus. You can see Africa from some parts of the algarve.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
02-03-2013, 12:11 PM
This was a fun thread to read Smile

I ask people questions and forget to listen to them. "Hey. What time is it?"
"It's 4 o'clock."
"Shit. What time is it?"

I'm surprisingly amazing at math; algebra, to be more specific. I'm a lover of all things English, so I find mixing numbers with letters absolutely interesting.

I almost died while giving birth to my son. I had to have a blood transfusion because before the overdue C-section was arranged, my determined ass was dead set on delivering that baby the "old fashioned" way. I think my labor was about 37 hours, start to finish. (I still wish they let me videotape the surgery...)

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
02-03-2013, 02:15 PM
(02-03-2013 12:11 PM)Peanut Wrote:  This was a fun thread to read Smile

I ask people questions and forget to listen to them. "Hey. What time is it?"
"It's 4 o'clock."
"Shit. What time is it?"

I'm surprisingly amazing at math; algebra, to be more specific. I'm a lover of all things English, so I find mixing numbers with letters absolutely interesting.

I almost died while giving birth to my son. I had to have a blood transfusion because before the overdue C-section was arranged, my determined ass was dead set on delivering that baby the "old fashioned" way. I think my labor was about 37 hours, start to finish. (I still wish they let me videotape the surgery...)
#2 is the lie. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-03-2013, 12:12 AM
(02-03-2013 02:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  #2 is the lie. Yes
How did you guess? (I reread what I wrote and realized I used more descriptive words in the "lie." I didn't even intend to do that.) Consider

Algebra is a horrible thing. I HATE it. I still haven't found the need for it in a real-life situation. Drinking Beverage

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King