Two UK police killed.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2012, 09:24 AM
Two UK police killed.
Sad day for UK policing.... this kind of stuff is unprecedented over here, especially the types of weapons used.

Quote:Two female police officers have died during a "routine" call-out which led to the arrest of a man wanted by Greater Manchester Police.

PC Nicola Hughes, 23, and PC Fiona Bone, 32, suffered fatal injuries in the incident in Mottram, Tameside.

Dale Cregan, 29, has been arrested in connection with the officers' deaths and two previous murders.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19635239

The guy is a fucking psycho..... he shot a man in the neck and killed him and then when the father called them cowards he then went and did this to him...

Fucked up Sad

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2012, 10:41 AM
RE: Two UK police killed.
This is where all my logic and reason go out the window. Fuck the bigger picture and Kant's Categorical Imperative.

SHOOT THE PRICK!!!

He's clearly a complete waste of human life, the lowest scum of the low.

I'd take him and Kieran Stapleton, make them fight to the death and the winner's prize would be a bullet to the head.

R.I.P - PC Nicola Hughes and PC Fiona Bone

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
18-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Waiting for some rubbish media outlet (ahem, Daily Mail) to link this to Call of Duty and video-games in general.

(18-09-2012 10:41 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  This is where all my logic and reason go out the window. Fuck the bigger picture and Kant's Categorical Imperative.

SHOOT THE PRICK!!!

I would rather they took him in and did psychological studies on him. I find people like that interesting. Killing him is just a waste of a brain to pick.
18-09-2012, 11:28 AM
(18-09-2012 11:22 AM)caffeinesoul Wrote:  I would rather they took him in and did psychological studies on him. I find people like that interesting. Killing him is just a waste of a brain to pick.

As long as I don't have to waste my tax money keeping him clothed, fed or alive. And providing he has zero quality of life and no chance of freedom I really couldn't give less of a shit what happens to him.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
18-09-2012, 12:01 PM
It angered me when I first heard about this today..... however killing the guy isnt going to bring the people he killed/hurt back nor is it really going to solve anything.

Maybe he is just not wired right (well that is pretty obvious) but there is a cause to what brought him round to doing these things.... none of us know his background nor his life leading up to him doing the things he did.... maybe he is his own victim to society, im not making excuses up for him nor am I justifying what he has done, I just think torturing or killing him wont make it "right".... it never does.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
18-09-2012, 12:08 PM
(18-09-2012 12:01 PM)bemore Wrote:  It angered me when I first heard about this today..... however killing the guy isnt going to bring the people he killed/hurt back nor is it really going to solve anything.

Maybe he is just not wired right (well that is pretty obvious) but there is a cause to what brought him round to doing these things.... none of us know his background nor his life leading up to him doing the things he did.... maybe he is his own victim to society, im not making excuses up for him nor am I justifying what he has done, I just think torturing or killing him wont make it "right".... it never does.

It doesn't make it right. However it saves us having to pay for him and stops him from getting a reasonable quality life whilst his victims rot in the ground. Why should we care about the rights of someone who has violated other people's right to life?

My little gladiator idea wasn't because I think it's fair or right, it's because I would gain enjoyment from it, I really would.

Like I said, I'm completely against such things as a rule of thumb and my rational side is screaming against what I'm typing but when I see stories like this my blood boils and all rationale goes out of the window.

Best
Worst
18-09-2012, 12:12 PM
(18-09-2012 12:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  My little gladiator idea wasn't because I think it's fair or right, it's because I would gain enjoyment from it, I really would.

Like I said, I'm completely against such things as a rule of thumb and my rational side is screaming against what I'm typing but when I see stories like this my blood boils and all rationale goes out of the window.

The anger will fade but the memories of torture/death never will.

I understand your anger though bro.... it maddens me also.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
18-09-2012, 12:18 PM
(18-09-2012 12:12 PM)bemore Wrote:  The anger will fade but the memories of torture/death never will.

It's the attitude of these people that really gets under my skin. Take 'Psycho Stapleton' for example. What really irritates me is how great he thinks he is, he thinks he's this total bad-ass who doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. Tie him to a table and give me ten minutes and a selection of 'tools' and I'd make him realise exactly what a pathetic little prick he is. Breaking though his little tough guy exterior and messing with the cowardly little boy underneath is what would give me real enjoyment. I know how much it would destroy him to see the coward he really is. I know it sounds twisted but it's honestly what I think.

Best
Worst
18-09-2012, 12:20 PM
That sound like the kind of talk you hear at the crackerbarrel in a pub. Dodgy

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
18-09-2012, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2012 12:30 PM by bemore.)
(18-09-2012 12:18 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(18-09-2012 12:12 PM)bemore Wrote:  The anger will fade but the memories of torture/death never will.

It's the attitude of these people that really gets under my skin. Take 'Psycho Stapleton' for example. What really irritates me is how great he thinks he is, he thinks he's this total bad-ass who doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. Tie him to a table and give me ten minutes and a selection of 'tools' and I'd make him realise exactly what a pathetic little prick he is. Breaking though his little tough guy exterior and messing with the cowardly little boy underneath is what would give me real enjoyment. I know how much it would destroy him to see the coward he really is. I know it sounds twisted but it's honestly what I think.

Im sure in Cregans head he could justify for his own reasons what he did.

You are justifying in your head reasons to horrendously torturing him.

Whats the difference???

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.