Two boxers showed up in the yard with King today.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Two boxers showed up in the yard with King today.
(03-10-2015 07:09 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 05:14 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Your county

What is this nonsense you speak of? I know of no such thing. Lol counties. Silly other 48.

If you are going to adopt them out, I would go through a boxer rescue group. They will keep them together, take wonderful care of them and screen prospective owners extensively.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
03-10-2015, 06:09 PM
(03-10-2015 07:09 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 05:14 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Your county

What is this nonsense you speak of? I know of no such thing. Lol counties. Silly other 48.

48? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2015, 06:15 PM
Swamp people live in parishes. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
03-10-2015, 06:22 PM
For some reason my first thought was boxers like Muhammad Ali, just imagined two guys in full boxing gear standing in your yard.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
03-10-2015, 06:33 PM
Thinking about this....I wonder if those dogs weren't dropped at your house because you have a boxer. Perhaps the owners can't keep them any more, saw you have a boxer and figured you would have a soft spot in your heart for them and you would make sure they were taken care of. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-10-2015, 07:01 PM
(03-10-2015 06:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 07:09 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  What is this nonsense you speak of? I know of no such thing. Lol counties. Silly other 48.

48? Consider

Alaska

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
03-10-2015, 07:06 PM
(03-10-2015 06:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Thinking about this....I wonder if those dogs weren't dropped at your house because you have a boxer. Perhaps the owners can't keep them any more, saw you have a boxer and figured you would have a soft spot in your heart for them and you would make sure they were taken care of. Consider

A lot of people said they saw them in their yards, so I don't think that's the case... although, I'm perplexed at how they got into my fenced in yard.

And, Dom... I am. I am extremely protective of boxers. They are "my" dog. I'm asking people to describe them if they're claiming to be the owners. I had one who's helping me out... random guy, with a heart for boxers like me. So, there is a pretty strong filter for these two.

03-10-2015, 07:09 PM
(03-10-2015 07:01 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 06:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  48? Consider

Alaska

Boroughs. Did not know that. Thanks.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-10-2015, 09:02 PM
(03-10-2015 07:06 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 06:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Thinking about this....I wonder if those dogs weren't dropped at your house because you have a boxer. Perhaps the owners can't keep them any more, saw you have a boxer and figured you would have a soft spot in your heart for them and you would make sure they were taken care of. Consider

A lot of people said they saw them in their yards, so I don't think that's the case... although, I'm perplexed at how they got into my fenced in yard.

And, Dom... I am. I am extremely protective of boxers. They are "my" dog. I'm asking people to describe them if they're claiming to be the owners. I had one who's helping me out... random guy, with a heart for boxers like me. So, there is a pretty strong filter for these two.

Someone walking past might have let them in.
Seen two boxers hanging out at the gate with one boxer inside, they probably thought the two escaped and so "let them back in".

[Image: oscar.png]
03-10-2015, 09:21 PM
Not likely. Back gate is nailed shut and front gate is padlocked.