Two boxers showed up in the yard with King today.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2015, 09:57 PM
RE: Two boxers showed up in the yard with King today.
(03-10-2015 09:21 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Not likely. Back gate is nailed shut and front gate is padlocked.

[Image: resized_ancient-aliens-invisible-somethi...8953f4.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
08-10-2015, 12:09 PM
So, a slight turn of events... we no longer have the boxers, and with all my hopes, they are lifeless carcasses now.

Out of nowhere, they attacked King and QC with my daughter right there. QC had the presence of mind to usher my daughter inside. She then tried to pull them apart and got bit in the process (by the male boxer). She tried to beat the other two boxer off King as King was trying to put himself in between the other two dogs and QC.

A neighbor came over and beat the male boxer with a stick and cornered it.

QC was on the phone with me as it was happening, and, of course, I was speeding home.

When I got home I tackled the female and had the gun to her head. QC told me not to kill them because I would get arrested. At that point, I really didn't care. I was about to empty my magazine into both of them.

She pleaded with me and convinced me not to. I called 911 and shortly two police arrived. QC and my daughter took King to the vet.

Both police officers, after seeing the large amount of blood everywhere asked me why I hadn't shot the dogs. I told them I wasn't here at the time of the attack, so I wouldn't be justified in shooting them.

"You would have been justified because you were here at the time of the attack. And, that gate wasn't padlocked shut, right?"

I looked at them and shook my head.

"Animal control is a stick up our ass. We have better things to do than waiting on them to come baby two dangerous animals. If I was you, both those dogs would be dead. You'd be justified in killing them. Case closed. Now we're free to chase juvi-crack heads instead of waiting on them to be gently rounded up."

And, I can't say I disagree with the LPPD officers. At best, these dogs are euthanized, and at worst, they are adopted out and a more horrific story happens involving a child instead of a 75lb dog that can hold his own against two other dogs.

The absolute best case scenario is that I should've cut out the middleman, blown away these two mongrels, and let the Parish dispose of the bodies. That is the best case for everyone... including tax-payers.

And, yes, QC's bite is fine. King got a little torn up but nothing too bad. He's on antibiotics, and eye salve, and pain meds. He's comfortably sleeping on the couch right now. My daughter, though, is a little traumatized. She was scared for King and is a little scared of other dogs now.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
08-10-2015, 12:13 PM
Geez!

Glad to hear everyone is going to be okay.

Sucky situation all around. I understand QC trying to keep them off King but getting in between a dog fight is never a good idea.

Hugs to everyone.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
08-10-2015, 12:14 PM
(08-10-2015 12:09 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  So, a slight turn of events... we no longer have the boxers, and with all my hopes, they are lifeless carcasses now.

Out of nowhere, they attacked King and QC with my daughter right there. QC had the presence of mind to usher my daughter inside. She then tried to pull them apart and got bit in the process (by the male boxer). She tried to beat the other two boxer off King as King was trying to put himself in between the other two dogs and QC.

QC was on the phone with me as it was happening, and, of course, I was speeding home.

When I got home I tackled the female and had the gun to her head. QC told me not to kill them because I would get arrested. At that point, I really didn't care. I was about to empty my magazine into both of them.

She pleaded with me and convinced me not to. I called 911 and shortly two police arrived. QC and my daughter took King to the vet.

Both police officers, after seeing the large amount of blood everywhere asked me why I hadn't shot the dogs. I told them I wasn't here at the time of the attack, so I wouldn't be justified in shooting them.

"You would have been justified because you were here at the time of the attack. And, that gate wasn't padlocked shut, right?"

"Animal control is a stick up our ass. We have better things to do than waiting on them to come baby two dangerous animals. If I was you, both those dogs would be dead. You'd be justified in killing them. Case closed. Now we're free to chase juvi-crack heads instead of waiting on them to be gently rounded up."

And, I can't say I disagree with the LPPD officers. At best, these dogs are euthanized, and at worst, they are adopted out and a more horrific story happens involving a child instead of a 75lb dog that can hold his own against two other dogs.

The absolute best case scenario is that I should've cut out the middleman, blown away these two mongrels, and let the Parish dispose of the bodies. That is the best case for everyone... including tax-payers.

And, yes, QC's bite is fine. King got a little torn up but nothing too bad. He's on antibiotics, and eye salve, and pain meds. He's comfortably sleeping on the couch right now. My daughter, though, is a little traumatized. She was scared for King and is a little scared of other dogs now.

Holy fuck kingsy!

Hug all around.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-10-2015, 12:24 PM
(08-10-2015 12:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Geez!

Glad to hear everyone is going to be okay.

Sucky situation all around. I understand QC trying to keep them off King but getting in between a dog fight is never a good idea.

Hugs to everyone.

It would have been a whole different and a lot bloodier situation if I was there. Since I had within arms reach machetes and aluminum poles.

And I'm very, very accurate with a machete. Very accurate.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
08-10-2015, 12:27 PM
(02-10-2015 11:55 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 11:43 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Have them checked for a microchip.

How? And does that cost money?

A vet or Animal Control can usually check for the chip. Do you have a specific vet? Maybe they'd do it for free if you explain the situation.

Glad they got to you!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
08-10-2015, 12:31 PM
Aw man. I'm fighting back tears. That's terrible. I wish that hadn't gone down like that. Glad no long term damage physically.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
08-10-2015, 12:36 PM
(08-10-2015 12:09 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  So, a slight turn of events... we no longer have the boxers, and with all my hopes, they are lifeless carcasses now.

Sorry man!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
08-10-2015, 01:18 PM
Wow! You showed a ton more restraint than I would have. In retrospect, their appearing in your yard may be the original owner's response to a similar situation, and they didn't want to do what ended happening, themselves. Suppositious, I realize. Good everybody came out relatively unscathed. It could have been way worse.
08-10-2015, 04:18 PM
Well, now you know what you can do should anything like this comes up again. Yes

Does QC not shoot?

Even here in Massachusetts where my permit could be pulled for firing a gun within 500 feet of anything, I wouldn't hesitate to drop a dog that has drawn blood.

However, I commend you for restraint.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post