Two boxers showed up in the yard with King today.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Two boxers showed up in the yard with King today.
(03-10-2015 07:09 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 05:14 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Your county

What is this nonsense you speak of? I know of no such thing. Lol counties. Silly other 48.

Province? Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2015, 04:42 PM
(08-10-2015 12:09 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  So, a slight turn of events... we no longer have the boxers, and with all my hopes, they are lifeless carcasses now.

Out of nowhere, they attacked King and QC with my daughter right there. QC had the presence of mind to usher my daughter inside. She then tried to pull them apart and got bit in the process (by the male boxer). She tried to beat the other two boxer off King as King was trying to put himself in between the other two dogs and QC.

A neighbor came over and beat the male boxer with a stick and cornered it.

QC was on the phone with me as it was happening, and, of course, I was speeding home.

When I got home I tackled the female and had the gun to her head. QC told me not to kill them because I would get arrested. At that point, I really didn't care. I was about to empty my magazine into both of them.

She pleaded with me and convinced me not to. I called 911 and shortly two police arrived. QC and my daughter took King to the vet.

Both police officers, after seeing the large amount of blood everywhere asked me why I hadn't shot the dogs. I told them I wasn't here at the time of the attack, so I wouldn't be justified in shooting them.

"You would have been justified because you were here at the time of the attack. And, that gate wasn't padlocked shut, right?"

I looked at them and shook my head.

"Animal control is a stick up our ass. We have better things to do than waiting on them to come baby two dangerous animals. If I was you, both those dogs would be dead. You'd be justified in killing them. Case closed. Now we're free to chase juvi-crack heads instead of waiting on them to be gently rounded up."

And, I can't say I disagree with the LPPD officers. At best, these dogs are euthanized, and at worst, they are adopted out and a more horrific story happens involving a child instead of a 75lb dog that can hold his own against two other dogs.

The absolute best case scenario is that I should've cut out the middleman, blown away these two mongrels, and let the Parish dispose of the bodies. That is the best case for everyone... including tax-payers.

And, yes, QC's bite is fine. King got a little torn up but nothing too bad. He's on antibiotics, and eye salve, and pain meds. He's comfortably sleeping on the couch right now. My daughter, though, is a little traumatized. She was scared for King and is a little scared of other dogs now.

You see the problems being a xian gets you into?

"I came home and there were these two stray dogs..."

I mean seriously, WTF??? Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
08-10-2015, 04:50 PM
(08-10-2015 04:42 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(08-10-2015 12:09 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  So, a slight turn of events... we no longer have the boxers, and with all my hopes, they are lifeless carcasses now.

Out of nowhere, they attacked King and QC with my daughter right there. QC had the presence of mind to usher my daughter inside. She then tried to pull them apart and got bit in the process (by the male boxer). She tried to beat the other two boxer off King as King was trying to put himself in between the other two dogs and QC.

A neighbor came over and beat the male boxer with a stick and cornered it.

QC was on the phone with me as it was happening, and, of course, I was speeding home.

When I got home I tackled the female and had the gun to her head. QC told me not to kill them because I would get arrested. At that point, I really didn't care. I was about to empty my magazine into both of them.

She pleaded with me and convinced me not to. I called 911 and shortly two police arrived. QC and my daughter took King to the vet.

Both police officers, after seeing the large amount of blood everywhere asked me why I hadn't shot the dogs. I told them I wasn't here at the time of the attack, so I wouldn't be justified in shooting them.

"You would have been justified because you were here at the time of the attack. And, that gate wasn't padlocked shut, right?"

I looked at them and shook my head.

"Animal control is a stick up our ass. We have better things to do than waiting on them to come baby two dangerous animals. If I was you, both those dogs would be dead. You'd be justified in killing them. Case closed. Now we're free to chase juvi-crack heads instead of waiting on them to be gently rounded up."

And, I can't say I disagree with the LPPD officers. At best, these dogs are euthanized, and at worst, they are adopted out and a more horrific story happens involving a child instead of a 75lb dog that can hold his own against two other dogs.

The absolute best case scenario is that I should've cut out the middleman, blown away these two mongrels, and let the Parish dispose of the bodies. That is the best case for everyone... including tax-payers.

And, yes, QC's bite is fine. King got a little torn up but nothing too bad. He's on antibiotics, and eye salve, and pain meds. He's comfortably sleeping on the couch right now. My daughter, though, is a little traumatized. She was scared for King and is a little scared of other dogs now.

You see the problems being a xian gets you into?

"I came home and there were these two stray dogs..."

I mean seriously, WTF??? Big Grin

I would have taken them in myself, though I would have turned them over to animal control as my dogs are small and would be defenseless. Not to mention, I wouldn't want my dogs catching anything from them.

KC was being a good guy...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
08-10-2015, 05:10 PM
Wow, I just read through what started out as a really nice thread. Then it turned into a real shit-show Sad
Sorry man, you were doing the right thing and it got sideways. I grew up on the farm having to kill animals that would not make it, and it is never easy.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
08-10-2015, 05:12 PM
(02-10-2015 11:55 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 11:43 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Have them checked for a microchip.

How? And does that cost money?

My wife does it for a Beagle Rescue Society. All the rescues have chips implanted before they're adopted. She says it costs about $30.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-10-2015, 05:44 PM
I wouldn't need a firearm, despite having one. We have similar laws inside the city limits, but I'd probably get a pass if I showed an injured wife, a scared little girl and a bucket of gore. If one lunged at me, bedamned if I didn't kill it. I'd just channel one of my inner berserker ancestors and use one of my crowbars.
08-10-2015, 06:12 PM
(08-10-2015 04:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I would have taken them in myself, though I would have turned them over to animal control as my dogs are small and would be defenseless. Not to mention, I wouldn't want my dogs catching anything from them.

KC was being a good guy...

I know. As one who has lived with over 40 dogs, it is simply funny. Dogs are not people.

Perhaps someone got rid of them for a reason?

The former owner was irresponsible. That is a given.

I know KC is a good guy. Were he not, I would not bed here at and atheist site with a xian admin'.

Banjo.
09-10-2015, 12:09 PM
(08-10-2015 04:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 07:09 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  What is this nonsense you speak of? I know of no such thing. Lol counties. Silly other 48.

Province? Smile

Parish.

Most of the states of the United States are divided into counties. Louisiana decided to have parishes instead.
09-10-2015, 12:39 PM
(09-10-2015 12:09 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(08-10-2015 04:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Province? Smile

Parish.

Most of the states of the United States are divided into counties. Louisiana decided to have parishes instead.

...and then Alaska followed our lead.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
09-10-2015, 09:27 PM
(02-10-2015 11:41 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I've posted "found" threads on local forums and Craigslist. I hope I can find their former owners.

Careful of the people you find on Craigslist.

[Image: dog-found.jpg]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac