Two guys walk on water!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2011, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2011 01:10 AM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Two guys walk on water!
(22-11-2011 11:01 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(21-11-2011 08:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-11-2011 10:13 PM)cufflink Wrote:  If you try this (which I did), you'll discover that the proportions given in the video are way off. You need more corn starch than water.

So, not just gravy, but lumpy inedible gravy bricks. ... Yeah, that's my sister-in-law's gravy. Can't wait for Thanksgiving now.

That is most unfortunate. If you mix it up you may be able to make a non-newtonain fluid at the table. Gives a whole new meaning to "playing with your food."

Yeah, I just bring my own gravy, 'cause I just don't know what else to do.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2011, 08:37 PM
Well at least gravy is fucking awesome. Really there aren't many things on the table that can even compete with gravy.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
23-11-2011, 11:42 PM
There is simply no arguing with the above statement.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
24-11-2011, 02:36 AM
This reminds me of a Penn and Teller "Bullshit" episode:

14:00 "Once you buy the Red/Reed thing... they walked across a low tide marsh on a windy day. What's the miracle in that?"

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post