Two things that get up my nose.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2012, 08:39 AM
Two things that get up my nose.
I am not staying! Just had to post this.

I wont reply or read your answers. I just wanted to give you something to think about.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2012, 09:10 AM
RE: Two things that get up my nose.
Thanks for the thought. But if you're already on your way out the door and not going to read or reply, I don't think I'm going to play along.

Let us know if you're sticking around and I'll be happy to give my 2 cents! Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
01-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Yeah not sure the point of coming back just to post one thing and then ditch.
Just stick around man. You know you want to.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
01-03-2012, 10:48 AM
I'll give it a try 1 more time again as long as NO ONE starts the personal fighting on my posts. That too really get way up my nose. I wont be on much like before. I will try to keep my comments brief and to the point of the thread. 2 people asked me in privet to stay on and why. That too has something to do with my mind change.
[+] 1 user Likes N.E.OhioAtheist's post
01-03-2012, 10:50 AM
(01-03-2012 10:48 AM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  I'll give it a try 1 more time again as long as NO ONE starts the personal fighting on my posts. That too really get way up my nose. I wont be on much like before. I will try to keep my comments brief and to the point of the thread. 2 people asked me in privet to stay on and why. That too has something to do with my mind change.

Yay! In that case, I shall watch these videos after work and make extremely valuable comments about them! Shy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-03-2012, 10:53 AM
[Image: And-not-a-single-fuck-Was-given-that-day.jpeg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
01-03-2012, 10:59 AM
(01-03-2012 10:53 AM)germanyt Wrote:  [Image: And-not-a-single-fuck-Was-given-that-day.jpeg]

??????????
01-03-2012, 12:26 PM
just more snuff

I'm not sure what to make of those videos. Both subjects are important and worth discussing, and i can see that someone might have very strong opinions about them. But this looks (on brief dipping into and turning away with distaste) the exactly wrong way to mount the discussions - almost guaranteed to alienate any audience but a small fringe that i won't characterize as lunatic, because i have no way - at present - to evaluate the content.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
01-03-2012, 03:09 PM
Minimum wage for what? A school laborer? I am not sure I'm hearing him right... Blush

Is that the same as a school teacher? Or a janitor?
01-03-2012, 03:33 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about cocaine.. LOL

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 3 users Like k37713's post