Two truths and a lie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2016, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2016 10:27 PM by yakherder.)
RE: Two truths and a lie
I'm gonna go with #1 on Jenny's. #3 definitely sounds like her, so I figure I got a 50/50 shot.

1. I was 24 and had completed 6 years in the military before I even held hands with a girl for the first time, and have at this point only held hands with two total. My first kiss was in a Buddhist temple on a mountain near Beijing called Xiangshan, or Fragrant Hills.

2. My real father (as opposed to the stepfather I often refer to) once put a dead fish with a cigarette butt in it's mouth in my mailbox, and slashed my mother's car tires.

3. One time while camping in Washington State with a friend during high school, we happened across a nearby ostrich farm. I managed to sneak in and snatch one of the eggs, which we brought back to camp and used to make a giant omelet over the campfire.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2016, 10:26 PM
(21-01-2016 10:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 09:58 PM)jennybee Wrote:  2 Truths and a lie...

1. A current member of TTA was a roommate of mine.

2. I was a store detective at a clothing store while in college.

3. I like staying in supposedly haunted places (inns etc.) even though I don't believe in ghosts.

2. I was a store detective at a clothing store while in college.

Is the lie.

1, I love cricket but never played on a team.
2. I have slept with approx' 2000 women.
3. I have lived with 46 dogs.

# 1 is the lie for my post--no TTA roommates Tongue I was a store detective as one of my jobs during college.

For you--I'd say #2 is a lie.
21-01-2016, 10:28 PM
(21-01-2016 10:26 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 10:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  2. I was a store detective at a clothing store while in college.

Is the lie.

1, I love cricket but never played on a team.
2. I have slept with approx' 2000 women.
3. I have lived with 46 dogs.

# 1 is the lie for my post--no TTA roommates Tongue I was a store detective as one of my jobs during college.

For you--I'd say #2 is a lie.

No. 3 is the lie. This is why I rarely discuss sex. I am sick of it. Smile

Next person. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
21-01-2016, 10:33 PM
(21-01-2016 10:21 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I'm gonna go with #1 on Jenny's. #3 definitely sounds like her, so I figure I got a 50/50 shot.

1. I was 24 and had completed 6 years in the military before I even held hands with a girl for the first time, and have at this point only held hands with two total. My first kiss was in a Buddhist temple on a mountain near Beijing called Xiangshan, or Fragrant Hills.

2. My real father (as opposed to the stepfather I often refer to) once put a dead fish with a cigarette butt in it's mouth in my mailbox, and slashed my mother's car tires.

3. One time while camping in Washington State with a friend during high school, we happened across a nearby ostrich farm. I managed to sneak in and snatch one of the eggs, which we brought back to camp and used to make a giant omelet over the campfire.

I'm going to say 3's the lie because I can see you trying to hatch the egg instead of eating it. Tongue
21-01-2016, 10:37 PM
(21-01-2016 10:33 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 10:21 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I'm gonna go with #1 on Jenny's. #3 definitely sounds like her, so I figure I got a 50/50 shot.

I'm going to say 3's the lie because I can see you trying to hatch the egg instead of eating it. Tongue

That's correct, and you're assessment is actually pretty close :/

What really happened was we came across the ostrich farm and there was a male ostrich standing at the fence staring at me. For some reason I started doing a little dance in front of him just trying to get his attention, but I must have accidentally done some kind of mating dance because he immediately ran to the nearest female ostrich and gave her a quickie. I got no eggs out of the deal, and my friend still teases me about the encounter to this day.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
21-01-2016, 10:40 PM
(21-01-2016 04:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 04:10 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I think number 2 & 3 are the truth.

1. I have been inside the earth more than 1000' down.
2. I drove stock cars as a teen.
3. My father is a politician.

#3 is the lie?

1. I've owned 7 BMW's.
  2. I've been married 3 times.
  3. I am not retired.

Correct.

On yours, #3 is the lie.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
21-01-2016, 10:41 PM
(21-01-2016 10:09 PM)cactus Wrote:  Store detective? WTF even is that? I'ma say that's the lie.

Banjo, 2 & 3 are both lies. You've lived with 2000 women and slept with 46 dogs.

Basically my job as a store detective was to walk around looking like a shopper (which since I love to shop really wasn't too hard for me Tongue ). My job was to look for people who were trying to steal merchandise and then not let them leave the store. The guys always came back with me no problem--the women on the other hand, I had a few fist fights with some of them. My favorite part of my job (besides being paid to shop) was that we also got to climb in the rafters and up in towers on the inside of the store to spy on shoplifters Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
21-01-2016, 10:43 PM
2000 people. That's quite impressive. Bowing

Jenny, did this store not have any security cameras? That sounds ridiculous Laugh out load

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
21-01-2016, 10:47 PM
(21-01-2016 10:43 PM)cactus Wrote:  2000 people. That's quite impressive. Bowing

Jenny, did this store not have any security cameras? That sounds ridiculous Laugh out load

Yes, we had security cameras but some of the cameras didn't go into certain sections of the store--for example, someone could turn their back to the camera and shove things in their pockets, bags etc. That's why you would climb in the towers and in the rafters. I loved it!
21-01-2016, 10:52 PM
(21-01-2016 10:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 10:43 PM)cactus Wrote:  2000 people. That's quite impressive. Bowing

Yes, we had security cameras but some of the cameras didn't go into certain sections of the store--for example, someone could turn their back to the camera and shove things in their pockets, bags etc. That's why you would climb in the towers and in the rafters. I loved it!

If no one else will, I will.

1. I was flying light aircraft aged 9.
2. I used to be an insurance man..
3, I used to sail in races.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.