Two truths and a lie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2016, 10:54 PM
RE: Two truths and a lie
Secret shoppers are actually not uncommon, as shoplifters unfortunately are common Smile

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
21-01-2016, 11:08 PM
(21-01-2016 10:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 10:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yes, we had security cameras but some of the cameras didn't go into certain sections of the store--for example, someone could turn their back to the camera and shove things in their pockets, bags etc. That's why you would climb in the towers and in the rafters. I loved it!

If no one else will, I will.

1. I was flying light aircraft aged 9.
2. I used to be an insurance man..
3, I used to sail in races.

#2 is the lie.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
21-01-2016, 11:15 PM
(21-01-2016 11:08 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 10:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  If no one else will, I will.

#2 is the lie.

They are all true.

#sigh
21-01-2016, 11:18 PM
(21-01-2016 10:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 10:43 PM)cactus Wrote:  2000 people. That's quite impressive. Bowing

Jenny, did this store not have any security cameras? That sounds ridiculous Laugh out load

Yes, we had security cameras but some of the cameras didn't go into certain sections of the store--for example, someone could turn their back to the camera and shove things in their pockets, bags etc. That's why you would climb in the towers and in the rafters. I loved it!

Must have been a hell of a shock for those guys when you caught them Laugh out load

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
21-01-2016, 11:23 PM
(21-01-2016 10:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 10:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yes, we had security cameras but some of the cameras didn't go into certain sections of the store--for example, someone could turn their back to the camera and shove things in their pockets, bags etc. That's why you would climb in the towers and in the rafters. I loved it!

If no one else will, I will.

I'm gonna go with sailing just to be different then Tongue.

1. The first time I got knocked out was by a teenage girl in a sparring session at an Aikido school I was attending while stationed in Misawa, Japan. Sensei thought I was being cocky, so he paired me with his daughter, this little 90 pound crazy psychopath of a girl.

2. One time while diving off my stepfather'a sailboat I jumped before looking in the water, and as I started to fall I saw about a 10 foot nurse shark right below me. They're not known to be dangerous, but for a few seconds I definitely had some sphincter puckering going on. When I landed, however, almost on to of it, I scared the living shit out of it and it swam away.

3. While hiking Yellow Mountain (China) with my now ex wife, a German classmate, and his Korean girlfriend, we spotted a cobra. It slithered away, but after knowing they were out there, she refused to walk through tall grass where she couldn't see the ground, and he had to carry her partway back down the mountain.

'Murican Canadian
21-01-2016, 11:48 PM
(21-01-2016 11:23 PM)yakherder Wrote:  

1. The first time I got knocked out was by a teenage girl in a sparring session at an Aikido school I was attending while stationed in Misawa, Japan. Sensei thought I was being cocky, so he paired me with his daughter, this little 90 pound crazy psychopath of a girl.

2. One time while diving off my stepfather'a sailboat I jumped before looking in the water, and as I started to fall I saw about a 10 foot nurse shark right below me. They're not known to be dangerous, but for a few seconds I definitely had some sphincter puckering going on. When I landed, however, almost on to of it, I scared the living shit out of it and it swam away.

3. While hiking Yellow Mountain (China) with my now ex wife, a German classmate, and his Korean girlfriend, we spotted a cobra. It slithered away, but after knowing they were out there, she refused to walk through tall grass where she couldn't see the ground, and he had to carry her partway back down the mountain.

I'm gonna go with 2 as the lie. Those are hard though, any one of them could be a lie, but I like the idea of you getting your arse handed to you by some tiny Japanese girl.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
22-01-2016, 05:29 AM
(21-01-2016 11:48 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 11:23 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I'm gonna go with sailing just to be different then Tongue.

I'm gonna go with 2 as the lie. Those are hard though, any one of them could be a lie, but I like the idea of you getting your arse handed to you by some tiny Japanese girl.

3 is the lie Smile We did catch a glimpse of a big snake, but it probably wasn't a cobra and she wasn't scared of it. She actually wanted to catch it.

So yes, while young and a bit over confident, I did in fact get my ass handed to me by a little girl Tongue. She threw me off balance tumbling forward in a fairly typical aikido move, and then used my forward momentum to add some force to the subsequent palm she delivered to my chin. Then I took a little nap :/

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
22-01-2016, 05:47 AM
(21-01-2016 10:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 10:43 PM)cactus Wrote:  2000 people. That's quite impressive. Bowing

Jenny, did this store not have any security cameras? That sounds ridiculous Laugh out load

Yes, we had security cameras but some of the cameras didn't go into certain sections of the store--for example, someone could turn their back to the camera and shove things in their pockets, bags etc. That's why you would climb in the towers and in the rafters. I loved it!

"And Lo, a voice from the heavens spoketh unto the patron, and sayeth it: "You best pay for that."

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
22-01-2016, 06:52 AM
(21-01-2016 11:23 PM)yakherder Wrote:  

.2 is the lie. I've been a drummer working since 1982. :}

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
22-01-2016, 08:15 AM
1. An ex co-worker of mine is married to a famous Christian rocker/musician.

2. Growing up, I spent two months every year living on a boat.

3. I dated one of the Boston Bruins when I was living in MA. He was my best friend's next door neighbor and that's how we met.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi