Two truths and a lie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Two truths and a lie
You are right Cactus. Bowing You win the prize I got in my Cracker Jack box Tongue

Where should I send it Hobo

[Image: 116_crackerjack1.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2016, 09:29 PM
(02-02-2016 09:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-02-2016 09:05 PM)jennybee Wrote:  1. I almost drove my dad's snowmobile into our pool when I was 6. He left it running by mistake and I hopped on looking to go for a ride...by myself Laugh out load

2. I was captain of the cheerleading team in high school.

3. I can hold my breath underwater for a longer duration than most people.

#1's the lie. The fuck you need a pool for if you live somewhere you need a snowblower? Gonna make a hockey rink?

1. I missed 125 days of my senior year in High School and graduated with a 1.7 GPA and was accepted to multiple universities.
2. I went after hours skinny-dipping in the local pool and drove their lawn mower into the deep-end doing my best Dr. Strangelove rendition.
3. I can drink a liter of booze and still get up and go to work none the worse for wear.

It was a snowmobile and a pool. In the winter the pool was covered and I almost went sailing into it until my dad stopped me. I got into a lot of shit as a kid. Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
02-02-2016, 09:30 PM
I feel so smart yay Smile

1. I hate caramel
2. I hate marshmallows
3. I hate jelly beans

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
02-02-2016, 09:30 PM
(02-02-2016 09:30 PM)cactus Wrote:  I feel so smart yay Smile

1. I hate caramel
2. I hate marshmallows
3. I hate jelly beans

u hate jelly beans.

02-02-2016, 09:32 PM
(02-02-2016 09:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-02-2016 09:05 PM)jennybee Wrote:  1. I almost drove my dad's snowmobile into our pool when I was 6. He left it running by mistake and I hopped on looking to go for a ride...by myself Laugh out load

2. I was captain of the cheerleading team in high school.

3. I can hold my breath underwater for a longer duration than most people.

#1's the lie. The fuck you need a pool for if you live somewhere you need a snowblower? Gonna make a hockey rink?

1. I missed 125 days of my senior year in High School and graduated with a 1.7 GPA and was accepted to multiple universities.
2. I went after hours skinny-dipping in the local pool and drove their lawn mower into the deep-end doing my best Dr. Strangelove rendition.
3. I can drink a liter of booze and still get up and go to work none the worse for wear.

I'm going with 1 as the lie. I wish you had a video of you doing # 2 though Laugh out load

02-02-2016, 09:32 PM
I hate marshmallows. Especially those damn peeps. It's fun to murder them in the microwave, though.

[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
02-02-2016, 09:33 PM
(02-02-2016 09:32 PM)cactus Wrote:  I hate marshmallows. Especially those damn peeps. It's fun to murder them in the microwave, though.

Gasp What about smores? I use vegan marshmallows for those. I need my smores when I go camping. I just do Tongue

02-02-2016, 09:35 PM
hotdogs are my campfire food of choice. not vegan, lol

[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
02-02-2016, 09:36 PM
(02-02-2016 09:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  1. I missed 125 days of my senior year in High School and graduated with a 1.7 GPA and was accepted to multiple universities.

1. is the lie, I think you were only accepted to a few universities. Wicked smaart...are you?

1) I have touched the paw of a living adult lion
2) I have backpacked the compete appalacian trail
3) I have been stalked by a bear
02-02-2016, 09:39 PM
(02-02-2016 09:32 PM)cactus Wrote:  I hate marshmallows. Especially those damn peeps. It's fun to murder them in the microwave, though.

How can anyone hate marshmallows...did you murder them in peep battles with toothpcks? It is more fun to murder them in pairs each with thir own toothpick sword....
[+] 1 user Likes carol's post