Two truths and a lie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Two truths and a lie
1. There is an FBI file on me because of previous activities I was involved with as a young woman.
2. I was nearly victim of a raid on a radio station in S. Africa that killed 5 people.
3. I ran off with an Englishman that I had just met at a party when I was 17. We crossed 5 state lines before we turned ourselves in and my parents had to come pick me up.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
11-02-2016, 12:11 AM
(10-02-2016 11:39 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  1. There is an FBI file on me because of previous activities I was involved with as a young woman.
2. I was nearly victim of a raid on a radio station in S. Africa that killed 5 people.
3. I ran off with an Englishman that I had just met at a party when I was 17. We crossed 5 state lines before we turned ourselves in and my parents had to come pick me up.

I hope it's 2... Unsure

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-02-2016, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2016 12:52 AM by Heatheness.)
Sorry for not replying to the posts but my phone makes this site really weird.

Number 3 is the lie. I did run away once but I was only 15 and I only made it to Louisiana, 2 states away. No Englishman. Smile

There is a FBI file on me because I was the secretary and treasurer of a gun club and we applied for retired arms from the military. I had to fill out 12 pages of forms abour me my family and friends. I have also been an officer of the court so there's a file on me at the KBI (Kansas Bureau of Investigations) and OSBI (Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigations).

The nearly a casualty of a raid on the radio station in S. Africa is completely true. When I was 18 I got a job as a nanny to some very wealthy people in the TV and radio business in Kansas City. We had planned a 6 week trip to S. Africa for vacation and to go to visit the radio stations he had purchased the year before. I was very excited.

The day before we were to leave we got a call that there had been an uprising in the area and it was unsafe to go. The trip was cancelled. Two days later we heard the day before the radio station was attacked and the 5 people at the station were killed and the station was now in the control of the local gorilla terrorists group. Sad Out of the 5 people 3 were Americans and the other two were local people.

We would have been there or at least in the area if we had not been warned off by the embassy. Scary.

[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
11-02-2016, 12:54 AM
(10-02-2016 11:19 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-02-2016 04:42 PM)Dom Wrote:  3 is the lie.
(10-02-2016 07:00 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  No 1 is the lie.

2 is the lie.

I thought 1 was too easy. Smile

11-02-2016, 01:15 AM
1. I once grew out my hair for seven years until it reached all the way to my butt.
2. I talked to the late Christopher Hitchens at an event in England a couple years before his death.
3. I have never broken or fractured a bone in my whole life.

Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
11-02-2016, 01:20 AM
(11-02-2016 01:15 AM)Vosur Wrote:  1. I once grew out my hair for seven years until it reached all the way to my butt.
2. I talked to the late Christopher Hitchens at an event in England a couple years before his death.

Consider

1 is the lie.

11-02-2016, 01:58 AM
(11-02-2016 01:20 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(11-02-2016 01:15 AM)Vosur Wrote:  1. I once grew out my hair for seven years until it reached all the way to my butt.

Consider

1 is the lie.
Bzzz, wrong! Big Grin

I never got the chance to meet Hitchens before he died. Sad

[Image: vosur.png]

[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
11-02-2016, 09:27 AM
(11-02-2016 01:58 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-02-2016 01:20 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  1 is the lie.
Bzzz, wrong! Big Grin

Cousin ITT! And that's not your butt...
11-02-2016, 09:53 AM
(11-02-2016 01:58 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-02-2016 01:20 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  1 is the lie.
Bzzz, wrong! Big Grin

You have more patience than I. Ever watch the Addams Family? Big Grin

11-02-2016, 10:05 AM
(11-02-2016 09:27 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Cousin ITT! And that's not your butt...
I have a picture from the other side as well, I'll post it once I'm home.

(11-02-2016 09:53 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  You have more patience than I. Ever watch the Addams Family? Big Grin
No, that name doesn't ring a bell. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post