Here you go:

[Image: WuYKwq1.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
11-02-2016, 11:44 AM
RE: Two truths and a lie
(11-02-2016 09:27 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Cousin ITT! And that's not your butt...

Yeah. I thought he was rather attractive before I noticed the forward facing thumbs. Hobo

#sigh
11-02-2016, 12:30 PM
I'll have another go at this:

1) Before deconverting, I was an elder at my church for five years (and the youngest ever, at the time).
2) I used to go door to door with the youth group handing out church fliers.
3) I used to make out with one of the girls from youth group in one of the stair wells at church.

There. I figure if they're all church-related, it will be harder to pick out the lie by looking for which seems the weirdest.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
11-02-2016, 12:36 PM
(11-02-2016 12:30 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I'll have another go at this:

1) Before deconverting, I was an elder at my church for five years (and the youngest ever, at the time).
3) I used to make out with one of the girls from youth group in one of the stair wells at church.

There. I figure if they're all church-related, it will be harder to pick out the lie by looking for which seems the weirdest.

3 is the lie. You were too bloody faithful Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
11-02-2016, 05:12 PM
(11-02-2016 11:36 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Here you go:

[Image: WuYKwq1.jpg]

Kim Davis, is that you?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
11-02-2016, 06:50 PM

I'll go with No. 1 is the lie.

1) I have bowled numerous perfect games and considered turning pro when I was 18. I currently average 230.
2) I once beat two world champions in a one-table poker tournament that I won and have since won numerous other prestigious events.
3) I was drafted out of high school by the Blue Jays in 1988 but chose to first go to college for journalism and played for my college's Div. II team. I injured my knee there and wasn't redrafted.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2016, 08:30 PM
(11-02-2016 06:50 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  

I'll go with No. 1 is the lie.

1) I have bowled numerous perfect games and considered turning pro when I was 18. I currently average 230.
2) I once beat two world champions in a one-table poker tournament that I won and have since won numerous other prestigious events.
3) I was drafted out of high school by the Blue Jays in 1988 but chose to first go to college for journalism and played for my college's Div. II team. I injured my knee there and wasn't redrafted.

#2, lie.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
11-02-2016, 11:11 PM
(11-02-2016 08:30 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(11-02-2016 06:50 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  I'll go with No. 1 is the lie.

#2, lie.

Nope.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-02-2016, 01:15 AM
(11-02-2016 11:11 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(11-02-2016 08:30 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  #2, lie.

Nope.

#3 is the lie.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-02-2016, 01:23 AM
[Image: 07cea8e1f93b31d2be2ee7b547e15c269bb47285...9e5663.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.