Two truths and a lie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: Two truths and a lie
Ugh, I need to clear my head of Trump.

1. I can hold my breath underwater for five minutes.

2. I am double jointed in my fingers and take great pride in grossing out my friends Tongue

3. I never get seasick--even in extremely choppy water.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2016, 09:43 PM
(10-11-2016 09:38 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Ugh, I need to clear my head of Trump.

2. I am double jointed in my fingers and take great pride in grossing out my friends Tongue

#1 is the lie. Most people can't hold their breath beyond 30 seconds, but I can do 90 seconds. Great for getting rid of hiccups.

I got no truth/lies at the moment.
10-11-2016, 09:45 PM
(10-11-2016 09:43 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 09:38 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Ugh, I need to clear my head of Trump.

#1 is the lie. Most people can't hold their breath beyond 30 seconds, but I can do 90 seconds. Great for getting rid of hiccups.

I got no truth/lies at the moment.

Yup, you guessed right Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
10-11-2016, 09:56 PM
Ooooh, I'll try-

1.) I've had 6 surgeries.

2.) As a kid I once upset a pastor during a sermon by repeatedly turning our car alarm on outside.

3.) After 19 years, I finally know how to snap.
10-11-2016, 09:59 PM
(10-11-2016 09:56 PM)Diddlyboop Wrote:  Ooooh, I'll try-

2.) As a kid I once upset a pastor during a sermon by repeatedly turning our car alarm on outside.

I'm soooooo hoping 2 is true Tongue So I'm going to go with 1 as the lie.

10-11-2016, 10:08 PM
(10-11-2016 09:59 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 09:56 PM)Diddlyboop Wrote:  Ooooh, I'll try-

I'm soooooo hoping 2 is true Tongue So I'm going to go with 1 as the lie.

Luckily, 2 is true. (I still remember what he said while I was doing it, too. It was beautiful. Laugh out load Even as he was complaining, he still had the motivational "praise Jebus" voice on -- is that a thing? Do all pastors have something like that? )

Pathetically, 3 is actually the lie. I still can't snap my fingers. I've had three surgeries on my legs, and three more that were dental. Apparently I can get through all that but still can't even snap. Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes Diddlyboop's post
10-11-2016, 10:11 PM
(10-11-2016 10:08 PM)Diddlyboop Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 09:59 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm soooooo hoping 2 is true Tongue So I'm going to go with 1 as the lie.

Luckily, 2 is true. (I still remember what he said while I was doing it, too. It was beautiful. Laugh out load Even as he was complaining, he still had the motivational "praise Jebus" voice on -- is that a thing? Do all pastors have something like that? )

Pathetically, 3 is actually the lie. I still can't snap my fingers. I've had three surgeries on my legs, and three more that were dental. Apparently I can get through all that but still can't even snap. Weeping

Oh gosh, well, I'm glad you are okay now *hugs*

Yes, my pastor had jebus-y voice too Dodgy I remember he used to pronounce Jesus as Geeee-Sus.

10-11-2016, 10:13 PM
1. I sucked my thumb until I was in high school Blush
2. I used to have blond hair.
3. I can yodel.

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
10-11-2016, 10:28 PM
(10-11-2016 10:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 10:08 PM)Diddlyboop Wrote:  Luckily, 2 is true. (I still remember what he said while I was doing it, too. It was beautiful. Laugh out load Even as he was complaining, he still had the motivational "praise Jebus" voice on -- is that a thing? Do all pastors have something like that? )

Oh gosh, well, I'm glad you are okay now *hugs*

Yes, my pastor had jebus-y voice too Dodgy I remember he used to pronounce Jesus as Geeee-Sus.

"-insert generic GAAAAWD session here while dramatic piano music is being played in the background, and then- ... Somebody better not be playin' games with that honkity-honk car ..." Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Diddlyboop's post
10-11-2016, 10:30 PM
(10-11-2016 10:28 PM)Diddlyboop Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 10:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Oh gosh, well, I'm glad you are okay now *hugs*

"-insert generic GAAAAWD session here while dramatic piano music is being played in the background, and then- ... Somebody better not be playin' games with that honkity-honk car ..." Laugh out load

That's awesome Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post