Two years here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2015, 01:16 PM
RE: Two years here
Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2015, 06:55 PM
(22-05-2015 11:07 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well whaddyaknow. This is my second anniversary here on TTA. Jesus H christ, I've spent.... 2 Months, 1 Week, 6 Days, 7 Hours, 39 Minutes, 3 Seconds on this forum. How is that even possible?

Tee-hee, it's one of the first things I check in the morning. I've learned a ton of stuff in that time, lots of science, learned a lot about idiot biblical shit, learned how religions ruin peoples lives, learned what a bunch of hypocrites believers are, learned what great people you guys are. And learned some of you are funny as hell.

I didn't think I'd last this long on one forum so I never got myself an avatar. Hummmm, maybe I'll look around for one and on my next anniversary I'll pop that sucker up next to my forum name.

I think I'll post the ni smiley..... just 'cause.

Knights who say NI!

You need to get a life. Tongue

Hmm, my "Time Spent Online:" is "None Registered" Consider I must have broken the timer.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
22-05-2015, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2015 10:20 PM by GirlyMan.)
and still no pics.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-05-2015, 10:58 PM
2 years - wow!

Clap CONGRATS!! Clap

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
22-05-2015, 11:00 PM
(22-05-2015 11:07 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well whaddyaknow. This is my second anniversary here on TTA. Jesus H christ, I've spent.... 2 Months, 1 Week, 6 Days, 7 Hours, 39 Minutes, 3 Seconds on this forum. How is that even possible?

Tee-hee, it's one of the first things I check in the morning. I've learned a ton of stuff in that time, lots of science, learned a lot about idiot biblical shit, learned how religions ruin peoples lives, learned what a bunch of hypocrites believers are, learned what great people you guys are. And learned some of you are funny as hell.

I didn't think I'd last this long on one forum so I never got myself an avatar. Hummmm, maybe I'll look around for one and on my next anniversary I'll pop that sucker up next to my forum name.

Knights who say NI!

Cool, glad that you've found your time here to be so informative.

(22-05-2015 06:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  Hmm, my "Time Spent Online:" is "None Registered" Consider I must have broken the timer.

Yeah, my timer's broken too. Been like that for at least two years now....

I an beginning to get the inkling that it will never be fixed.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-05-2015, 11:44 PM
(22-05-2015 06:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Knights who say NI!

You need to get a life. Tongue

Hmm, my "Time Spent Online:" is "None Registered" Consider I must have broken the timer.

I kinda never log out. I get email notifications on all the threads I've responded to so I'm not sure how the time thingy works. Is it clocked by the amount of time you're surfing the forum or what? If I don't log out is it ticking all the time?

Guess I should ask this question in the Forum Issues area.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
23-05-2015, 12:23 AM
Congrats! Glad to have you here.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ