U.N. Mourns the Death of Kim Jong-il with moment of Silence!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2011, 02:28 PM
U.N. Mourns the Death of Kim Jong-il with moment of Silence!
I could not believe this, I just heard on the news that the U.N. honoured the death of Kim Jong-il with a moment of silence this afternoon.

I swear the U.N. isn't worth the powder to blow it to hell.

All western democratic nations should withdraw from this disgraceful organization immediately.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2011, 02:43 PM
RE: U.N. Mourns the Death of Kim Jong-il with moment of Silence!
(22-12-2011 02:28 PM)unsapien Wrote:  I could not believe this, I just heard on the news that the U.N. honoured the death of Kim Jong-il with a moment of silence this afternoon.

I swear the U.N. isn't worth the powder to blow it to hell.

All western democratic nations should withdraw from this disgraceful organization immediately.

yeah I don't recall a mourning of any other horrible leader of our past. This seems very strange.

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-12-2011, 04:02 PM
An outstretched hand?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
22-12-2011, 04:04 PM
(22-12-2011 04:02 PM)The_observer Wrote:  An outstretched hand?

Quickly to be cut off.

"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Captain Jean Luc Picard

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Jean Luc Picard
22-12-2011, 04:23 PM
Considering how volatile that region is and the fact that they have nuclear weapons showing some level of sympathy is most likely a way to calm tensions. It's most likely political rather that they feel real sympathy for the guy.
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
22-12-2011, 05:04 PM
(22-12-2011 04:23 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Considering how volatile that region is and the fact that they have nuclear weapons showing some level of sympathy is most likely a way to calm tensions. It's most likely political rather that they feel real sympathy for the guy.

If it was any other nation I might agree. But North Korea is a different story. They threaten to get what they want, then they back down, then they do it again, then they get what they want, etc...

They are the Succubus of nations.

"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Captain Jean Luc Picard

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Jean Luc Picard

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Just because I don't believe in the death penalty... LostandInsecure 16 273 20-03-2014 03:54 AM
Last Post: Free Thought
  Can death be funny? Revenant77x 23 595 16-02-2014 11:41 AM
Last Post: donotwant
  Kenyan lawyer takes Israel, Pontius Pilate to Hague over Jesus’ death Vlad 3 267 17-08-2013 02:51 PM
Last Post: Vlad
  Father of Four Bludgeoned to Death by Gang of Thugs bbeljefe 30 931 17-05-2013 10:38 PM
Last Post: bbeljefe
  Mushroom Death Suit Hobbitgirl 15 935 24-01-2013 04:14 PM
Last Post: Hobbitgirl
  About the death of my parents: The aftermath Observer 5 939 24-12-2011 12:04 AM
Last Post: LadyJane
  About the death of my parents: The funeral Observer 14 1,577 23-12-2011 07:39 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan