U.S. News reports that a unicorn lair has been found.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2012, 09:10 AM
U.S. News reports that a unicorn lair has been found.
Seriously, check this NBC report.

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/5.../#50054562

Drinking Beverage

What kind of whacked out country considers this news?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2012, 10:10 AM
RE: U.S. News reports that a unicorn lair has been found.
Seems legit.

I could totally forget how miserably reppressed I am as long as I know there is a 1,000 year old rock carving that says "Unicorn Lair" right there in my home town.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
03-12-2012, 10:16 AM
Were they Al Qaeda unicorns? Huh

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
03-12-2012, 01:27 PM
Don't be silly. There is no Al Qaeda in Korea.

But Korea is an evil place with an evil atheist government, so obviously they were atheist devil-worshiping unicorns.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
03-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Wow! I bet next week Kim's son will have found the end of a Rainbow! Things are so peachy there.
03-12-2012, 02:14 PM
(03-12-2012 02:07 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Wow! I bet next week Kim's son will have found the end of a Rainbow! Things are so peachy there.
Actually it wasn't North Korea that reported the Unicorn thing, I posted the U.S. report of it.

I haven't seen anything yet to verify if North Korea has reported on the Unicorn thing.

I am glad we live in a country where we get important news.....
03-12-2012, 02:22 PM
The video you linked says the North Korean "state" news agency reported that the lair was found in Pyongyang, the capital. Short of importing and reading the state news directly from Korea, in the original Korean, that seems relatively verified - I'll take it on "faith" that the guys/gals on your link vetted their report well enough that they're not just making up the part about Pyongyang or what their source is. At least until they print an official retraction.

03-12-2012, 02:25 PM
We already found another one at the Cloisters, at the Met.
https://www.google.com/search?q=unicorn+...80&bih=670

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein (That's a JOKE, ya idiot)
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
03-12-2012, 02:30 PM
(03-12-2012 02:22 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  The video you linked says the North Korean "state" news agency reported that the lair was found in Pyongyang, the capital. Short of importing and reading the state news directly from Korea, in the original Korean, that seems relatively verified - I'll take it on "faith" that the guys/gals on your link vetted their report well enough that they're not just making up the part about Pyongyang or what their source is. At least until they print an official retraction.
Why would North Korea have to print a retraction? Would it now matter if they did? The point is, if someone goes around with a bullhorn and makes a claim, the people hearing it are already affected and someone trying to argue against it won't have the same affect as the initial claim. This is a common tactic, making up shit to slander another country....maybe the unicorn lair is next to Iran and Iraq's WMD's......

Drinking Beverage
03-12-2012, 02:48 PM
I and I, are you seriously trying to turn a joking US news article about a stupid North Korean news story into some great political statement?

Idiot.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post