U.S. News reports that a unicorn lair has been found.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2012, 10:01 PM
RE: U.S. News reports that a unicorn lair has been found.
(04-12-2012 09:58 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'll bet this means a drastic price drop in unicorn meat! Horay!! Stock up while it's cheap suckas!
[Image: 9d6832291ace8e797cec7c6913538992.jpg]
I like the Korean BBQ Unicorn. It has a unique Asian Fusion flavor.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2012, 11:27 PM
(04-12-2012 08:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 08:37 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Why am I envisioning a mythical unicorn stabbing a mythical troll with its horn.

This thread has bad magic in it. No
By nature a unicorn and a troll are mythical and thus do not need to be stated as "mythical".

And besides, trolls are large creatures that live in and around swamps (and under bridges) that can only be killed with the use of fire or acid on their bodies. A unicorn is a very wise and graceful creature and thus would know the regenerating qualities of the troll and would not risk its life attacking the troll when it is a much faster creature and can simply out-run it.
Unicorns are also gentle creatures and would not go looking for trolls to attack.

gezz you people need to play more role playing video games... The lack of knowledge on this forum is disturbing.

Geez, you people need to read comments more closely! I said, " this thread has bad magic". It could reverse rules and make exceptions.
05-12-2012, 02:03 AM
(04-12-2012 06:00 PM)I and I Wrote:  Now why do you not need evidence that the unicorn bit was ever reported in North Korea?
You have been provided with the evidence; you just refuse to look at it. Just like you did in the thread about Stalin. Same old, same old delusions.

Code:
Lair of King Tongmyong's Unicorn Reconfirmed in DPRK

Pyongyang, November 29 (KCNA) -- Archaeologists of the History Institute of the DPRK Academy of Social Sciences have recently reconfirmed a lair of the unicorn rode by King Tongmyong, founder of the Koguryo Kingdom (B.C. 277-A.D. 668).

The lair is located 200 meters from the Yongmyong Temple in Moran Hill in Pyongyang City. A rectangular rock carved with words "Unicorn Lair" stands in front of the lair. The carved words are believed to date back to the period of Koryo Kingdom (918-1392).

Jo Hui Sung, director of the Institute, told KCNA:

"Korea's history books deal with the unicorn, considered to be ridden by King Tongmyong, and its lair.

The Sogyong (Pyongyang) chapter of the old book 'Koryo History' (geographical book), said: Ulmil Pavilion is on the top of Mt. Kumsu, with Yongmyong Temple, one of Pyongyang's eight scenic spots, beneath it. The temple served as a relief palace for King Tongmyong, in which there is the lair of his unicorn.

The old book 'Sinjungdonggukyojisungnam' (Revised Handbook of Korean Geography) complied in the 16th century wrote that there is a lair west of Pubyok Pavilion in Mt. Kumsu.

The discovery of the unicorn lair, associated with legend about King Tongmyong, proves that Pyongyang was a capital city of Ancient Korea as well as Koguryo Kingdom."

Source:
http://www.kcna.co.jp/index-e.htm

Following this step-by-step list, you can find it yourself.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
05-12-2012, 02:21 AM
(05-12-2012 02:03 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 06:00 PM)I and I Wrote:  Now why do you not need evidence that the unicorn bit was ever reported in North Korea?
You have been provided with the evidence; you just refuse to look at it. Just like you did in the thread about Stalin. Same old, same old delusions.

Code:

Pyongyang, November 29 (KCNA) -- Archaeologists of the History Institute of the DPRK Academy of Social Sciences have recently reconfirmed a lair of the unicorn rode by King Tongmyong, founder of the Koguryo Kingdom (B.C. 277-A.D. 668).

The lair is located 200 meters from the Yongmyong Temple in Moran Hill in Pyongyang City. A rectangular rock carved with words "Unicorn Lair" stands in front of the lair. The carved words are believed to date back to the period of Koryo Kingdom (918-1392).

"Korea's history books deal with the unicorn, considered to be ridden by King Tongmyong, and its lair.

The Sogyong (Pyongyang) chapter of the old book 'Koryo History' (geographical book), said: Ulmil Pavilion is on the top of Mt. Kumsu, with Yongmyong Temple, one of Pyongyang's eight scenic spots, beneath it. The temple served as a relief palace for King Tongmyong, in which there is the lair of his unicorn.

The old book 'Sinjungdonggukyojisungnam' (Revised Handbook of Korean Geography) complied in the 16th century wrote that there is a lair west of Pubyok Pavilion in Mt. Kumsu.

The discovery of the unicorn lair, associated with legend about King Tongmyong, proves that Pyongyang was a capital city of Ancient Korea as well as Koguryo Kingdom."

Source:

what website is that?
05-12-2012, 02:26 AM
(05-12-2012 02:21 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(05-12-2012 02:03 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You have been provided with the evidence; you just refuse to look at it. Just like you did in the thread about Stalin. Same old, same old delusions.

Code:

Source:

what website is that?
"News From KOREAN CENTRAL NEWS AGENCY of DPRK (Democratic People's Republic of Korea)"

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
05-12-2012, 02:39 AM
(05-12-2012 02:26 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(05-12-2012 02:21 AM)I and I Wrote:  what website is that?
"News From KOREAN CENTRAL NEWS AGENCY of DPRK (Democratic People's Republic of Korea)"
sounds like North Koreans have a sense of humor. I hope they don't quote the colbert report in North Korea....
05-12-2012, 02:42 AM
Actually, upon further examination (mostly of the inside of my tinfoil hat) I have discovered (in my own mind) that KCNA collaborated with NBC to jointly perpetrate this hoax on the free world. Because George W. Bush used his Al Qaeda connections to bribe them (with blood diamonds) to create the hoax so that we'll all be too busy looking for unicorns to find Lee Harvey Oswald's partner or Princess Diana's real murderer - both of whom work as senior VPs of Halliburton. But W. didn't act alone, nossir, he was abducted by the aliens who escaped Area 51, the same aliens who helped NASA fake the moon landing, because the aliens want us chasing unicorns instead of researching and discovering that global warming is a hoax perpetrated by the reptilians who control all of us via the Illuminati.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 3 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
05-12-2012, 02:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2012 10:41 AM by Aseptic Skeptic.)
On a side note, spellchecker corrected my misspelling of Illuminati in my previous post, which the real Illuminati would never allow because they know that having their organization in spellchecker would make them seem real and they prefer to remain anonymous and mythological. But since the Illuminati are smarter than the rest of us, they know that wiping out all traces of themselves from spellchecker would prove their existence, so they let spellchecker include them in its reserved words. So since spellchecker knows about them, it proves that the Illuminati are real after all, because only the ultra-clever Illuminati would be smart enough to let the Illuminati be in spellchecker in the first place. Checkmate, Illuminati!

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
05-12-2012, 02:51 AM
(05-12-2012 02:42 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Actually, upon further examination (mostly of the inside of my tinfoil hat) I have discovered (in my own mind) that KCNA collaborated with NBC to jointly perpetrate this hoax on the free world. Because George W. Bush used his Al Qaeda connections to bribe them (with blood diamonds) to create the hoax so that we'll all be too busy looking for unicorns to find Lee Harvey Oswald's partner or Princess Diana's real murderer - both of whom work as senior VPs of Halliburton. But W. didn't act alone, nossir, he was abducted by the aliens who escaped Area 51, the same aliens who helped NASA fake the moon landing, because the aliens want us chasing unicorns instead of researching and discovering that global warming is a hoax perpetrated by the reptilians who control all of us via the Illuminati.
Actually alquaeda operates from caves in never never land and from these caves they have ultimate power over NORAD and secret services of the U.S. and using these powers caused 9-11 to happen and the reason they did it.....because they hate our freedoms. Didn't you get the memo on this?
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
05-12-2012, 03:25 AM
U.S. News reports that a unicorn lair has been found.
(05-12-2012 02:39 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(05-12-2012 02:26 AM)Vosur Wrote:  "News From KOREAN CENTRAL NEWS AGENCY of DPRK (Democratic People's Republic of Korea)"
sounds like North Koreans have a sense of humor. I hope they don't quote the colbert report in North Korea....

Could happen. US Corporate Media outlets were saying a week or so ago that China's newsy peeps used The Onion as a source for saying Lil Kim, jr was the sexiest man alive. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post