U.S. News reports that a unicorn lair has been found.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2012, 05:05 AM
RE: U.S. News reports that a unicorn lair has been found.
(05-12-2012 03:25 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(05-12-2012 02:39 AM)I and I Wrote:  sounds like North Koreans have a sense of humor. I hope they don't quote the colbert report in North Korea....

Could happen. US Corporate Media outlets were saying a week or so ago that China's newsy peeps used The Onion as a source for saying Lil Kim, jr was the sexiest man alive. Drinking Beverage
lolwtfbbq

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2012, 06:51 AM
(05-12-2012 02:42 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Actually, upon further examination (mostly of the inside of my tinfoil hat) I have discovered (in my own mind) that KCNA collaborated with NBC to jointly perpetrate this hoax on the free world. Because George W. Bush used his Al Qaeda connections to bribe them (with blood diamonds) to create the hoax so that we'll all be too busy looking for unicorns to find Lee Harvey Oswald's partner or Princess Diana's real murderer - both of whom work as senior VPs of Halliburton. But W. didn't act alone, nossir, he was abducted by the aliens who escaped Area 51, the same aliens who helped NASA fake the moon landing, because the aliens want us chasing unicorns instead of researching and discovering that global warming is a hoax perpetrated by the reptilians who control all of us via the Illuminati.

[Image: a514bf4b_clapping.gif]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
05-12-2012, 11:22 AM
(03-12-2012 09:10 AM)I and I Wrote:  Seriously, check this NBC report.

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/5.../#50054562

Drinking Beverage

What kind of whacked out country considers this news?

North Korea is just kinda sad that way.