U.S. appeals court revives Clinton email suit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2016, 05:29 AM
U.S. appeals court revives Clinton email suit
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-cl...SKBN14G1M4

Looks like we're going to keep hearing about this case for a few months longer at least.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2016, 07:14 AM
RE: U.S. appeals court revives Clinton email suit
(28-12-2016 05:29 AM)Vosur Wrote:  http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-cl...SKBN14G1M4

Looks like we're going to keep hearing about this case for a few months longer at least.

Personally I don't care anymore, even if she is guilty. As long as she isn't president, I'll be fine.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-12-2016, 08:12 AM
[Image: 716.jpg]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 7 users Like onlinebiker's post
28-12-2016, 08:43 AM
(28-12-2016 08:12 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  [Image: 716.jpg]

Why not eat it?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
28-12-2016, 10:36 AM
(28-12-2016 08:43 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(28-12-2016 08:12 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  [Image: 716.jpg]

Why not eat it?

la viande de cheval -- the OTHER white meat...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
28-12-2016, 01:08 PM
Nice to see our government making such productive use of its time. Dodgy
There should be a new DSM 5 classification for Clinton Email Obsessive Disorder. Rolleyes

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
28-12-2016, 04:06 PM
Does it bother anyone that she may have committed a crime? Is it a big enough deal to warrant this much attention? I don't know. We spend money on all kinds of ridiculous prosecutions. She certainly shouldn't be given more attention than anyone else would in similar circumstances, but, equally, she shouldn't be given less.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
28-12-2016, 04:09 PM
Hillary for prison 2016.

[Image: hillaryprison-600-x-328.jpg]
28-12-2016, 07:17 PM
I've said this before on this topic- If Hilary has done something (to be honest, I think she may have), she should face the music. I'd be interested on how it got to her server in the first place. It isn't a classified server, if it's in her home. It could have been transposed from a closed system onto the open system, either by sitting in front of one terminal and typing into another, or scanning it into the open system. If the information has no markings when she gets it, she should still know, btw. If she didn't hold clearances as "co-President", she certainly held them as SoS, and has to have been educated on how to handle classified information. If it got to her unmarked, people are breaking the law by sending it to her in the open. Like any fiasco, there turns out to be a number of mistakes or acts performed, not just one. If she's guilty, so are some other people.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
28-12-2016, 07:42 PM
The Benghazi scandal is pretty much over, what are 24/7 news going to talk about to make people feel angry and threatenned. This story is going to turn quite a bit on Fox while CNN will talk aout Trumps and cie conflict of interest.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.