U.S. appeals court revives Clinton email suit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: U.S. appeals court revives Clinton email suit
(28-12-2016 05:29 AM)Vosur Wrote:  http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-cl...SKBN14G1M4

Looks like we're going to keep hearing about this case for a few months longer at least.

What did you expect???

Ernst Rohm, Sejanus....

Trump is president!

Don't you get it yet??? Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
28-12-2016, 07:52 PM
Trump, release your taxes.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
29-12-2016, 05:28 AM
(28-12-2016 07:52 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Trump, release your taxes.

What's the point?

The IRS isn't locking him up, so I guess they're OK with what he's been paying (or not).....

The people who like the orange faced buffoon will still like him, and those that hate him aren't going to change their minds either......

It's sorta pointless -- just something to whine about, I suppose.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
29-12-2016, 07:50 AM
(28-12-2016 07:17 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I've said this before on this topic- If Hilary has done something (to be honest, I think she may have), she should face the music. I'd be interested on how it got to her server in the first place. It isn't a classified server, if it's in her home. It could have been transposed from a closed system onto the open system, either by sitting in front of one terminal and typing into another, or scanning it into the open system. If the information has no markings when she gets it, she should still know, btw. If she didn't hold clearances as "co-President", she certainly held them as SoS, and has to have been educated on how to handle classified information. If it got to her unmarked, people are breaking the law by sending it to her in the open. Like any fiasco, there turns out to be a number of mistakes or acts performed, not just one. If she's guilty, so are some other people.

My understanding is that it wasn't documents as much as it was the discussion of known (or should have known) classified information.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
10-01-2017, 04:51 AM
Jason Chaffetz vows to continue Clinton email investigation
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/09/politi...stigation/

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
10-01-2017, 05:58 AM
(10-01-2017 04:51 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Jason Chaffetz vows to continue Clinton email investigation
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/09/politi...stigation/

Quote:"My job is not to be a cheerleader for the president," he said.
When asked about Trump's potential business conflicts the chairman noted that the law‎ exempts the president of the United States, calling the push from Democrats to launch a committee investigation on Trump's business ties "premature at best."
Chaffetz also sidestepped a question about potential conflicts for Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, tapped to be a senior adviser, saying he just learned about his role. But he said he planned to talk to the incoming White House Counsel, Don McGahn, soon.

Rolleyes Bolding mine. So he's chasing after Hillary with all he's got, but when people raise questions about Trump he just brushes them off. Way to go, Mr Not-Partisan.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post