U.S. liberals, really stupid or fucking stupid?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2013, 08:13 AM
U.S. liberals, really stupid or fucking stupid?
Lately it's a trend among liberals to denounce Che because they claim he killed homosexuals.

Whether or not they were targeted because they were gay is never discussed or proven.

Many of the claims come from books written by people that were exiled from the island for attempting to overthrow Castro and now live in the U.S. And this info is thought to be reliable by liberals. Rolleyes

The fact that liberals are concerned about what happened in the past over what is happening now is typical liberal approach. This approach is similar to the conservative approach but a slight variation. Conservatives believe the U.S. never did anything bad and liberals believe the U.S. doesn't do anything bad. Liberals love to talk a good game but only about things in the past like U.S. aggression against other people in the past, however no liberal ever believes that the U.S. is doing bad things in the present tense.

during the build up to the Iraq war many liberal mainstream media were doing what the conservative media was doing and assisted in convincing the public to support a war and it was only after a little bit of time after the war began did the liberal media come out against it and of course pretended to be against it all along. The bad things the U.S. does according to a liberal is never in the present tense but only in the past tense.

Both Conservative and liberal approaches allow for the U.S. to continue it's imperialist aims hence not being of any real substantive difference.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: U.S. liberals, really stupid or fucking stupid?
Could you provide several links dating from this year that shows "liberals" claiming Che murdered homosexuals (whether personally or on order)?
[+] 1 user Likes PoolBoyG's post
17-04-2013, 11:37 PM
You just don't fucking quit do you? You like to pigeonhole everyone into these labels and insist that everybody is wrong about everything. Never mind, it's late and I don't care what you have to say...

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
18-04-2013, 03:23 AM
(17-04-2013 11:31 PM)poolboyg88 Wrote:  Could you provide several links dating from this year that shows "liberals" claiming Che murdered homosexuals (whether personally or on order)?

People actually read what he types?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
18-04-2013, 04:59 AM
(18-04-2013 03:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  People actually read what he types?

And good new recipes for stir fry or BBQ ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
18-04-2013, 08:31 AM
1 tablespoon butter

1/4 sweet onion, chopped

1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed

1 teaspoon chopped roasted garlic

2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce

Check All Add to Shopping List
Directions

Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onions until tender. Stir in asparagus and garlic; saute for 3 to 5 minutes, or until slightly cooked and heated through.
Drizzle with teriyaki sauce and serve immediately.

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like LostLocke's post
18-04-2013, 10:50 AM
Fuck I feel like grilled cheese now.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
18-04-2013, 02:15 PM
(17-04-2013 08:13 AM)I and I Wrote:  Lately it's a trend among liberals to denounce Che because they claim he killed homosexuals.

Whether or not they were targeted because they were gay is never discussed or proven.

Many of the claims come from books written by people that were exiled from the island for attempting to overthrow Castro and now live in the U.S. And this info is thought to be reliable by liberals. Rolleyes

The fact that liberals are concerned about what happened in the past over what is happening now is typical liberal approach. This approach is similar to the conservative approach but a slight variation. Conservatives believe the U.S. never did anything bad and liberals believe the U.S. doesn't do anything bad. Liberals love to talk a good game but only about things in the past like U.S. aggression against other people in the past, however no liberal ever believes that the U.S. is doing bad things in the present tense.

during the build up to the Iraq war many liberal mainstream media were doing what the conservative media was doing and assisted in convincing the public to support a war and it was only after a little bit of time after the war began did the liberal media come out against it and of course pretended to be against it all along. The bad things the U.S. does according to a liberal is never in the present tense but only in the past tense.

Both Conservative and liberal approaches allow for the U.S. to continue it's imperialist aims hence not being of any real substantive difference.

Actually I agree with some of this.

"Conservatives" claim that more governement is bad, past or future.They want as little contact with it as possible(they claim). Liberals however, have the childish thought that no matter what government has done in the past, it's moving towards a better future and can provide meaningful service to it's public. Much like a woman who no matter how many times she gets her shit rocked by an abusive husband, always thinks he will change eventually.
18-04-2013, 02:37 PM
(17-04-2013 08:13 AM)I and I Wrote:  Lately it's a trend among liberals to denounce Che because they claim he killed homosexuals.

Being reserved I'd say they need to solve the problem of the commons, before continuing the promotion of their solutions. They need to consider what happened during the industrial revolution, and the reform that followed.

Most of all they need to read their history books. The reason why the government and corporations have regulations has been do to the abuse of their powers.Smartass

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
18-04-2013, 02:42 PM
(18-04-2013 03:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  People actually read what he types?

I'm just giving an opportunity to validate some claims. If they can be, that's interesting (considering that I like to think that I'm in touch of what most "liberal" commentators have to say), if not, then the few seconds it took to scan a post is no big loss.