U.S. military overthrows Egyptian president.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2013, 02:00 PM
U.S. military overthrows Egyptian president.
Oh wait, I meant to say, the long time U.S. funded strong arm of Egyptian power since the early days of Mubarak....has overthrown the Egyptian president.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: U.S. military overthrows Egyptian president.

[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
03-07-2013, 05:04 PM
(yawn)

You accuse us of being brainwashed sheep.

Look in the mirror dude. I wouldn't mind you posting this shit if you actually discussed in in detail, however it is getting mega boring now, even for me.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 4 users Like bemore's post
03-07-2013, 05:06 PM
If it's US-backed this time around...

then why did the same military oust Mubarak two years ago?
03-07-2013, 05:20 PM
(03-07-2013 02:00 PM)I and I Wrote:  Oh wait, I meant to say, the long time U.S. funded strong arm of Egyptian power since the early days of Mubarak....has overthrown the Egyptian president.

(01-07-2013 03:13 AM)I and I Wrote:  In Egypt. The fake as fuck "spring" that made western media cum in its pants a couple of years ago is now seen by millions of Egyptians, Syrians and Libyans as a total fucking fake. The protests led to nothing but a reinstatement of pro-western puppets. Recently Morsi has got his mouth off of uncle dams cock long enough to make moves that show this. This has started a protest of estimated 14million people in Egypt.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
03-07-2013, 05:23 PM
WHO THE FUCK CARES. LET THEM KILL EACHOTHER.

They came, they saw and acknowledged
Some good, some bad
Opinion: Dangerous
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
03-07-2013, 05:33 PM
(03-07-2013 05:20 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-07-2013 02:00 PM)I and I Wrote:  Oh wait, I meant to say, the long time U.S. funded strong arm of Egyptian power since the early days of Mubarak....has overthrown the Egyptian president.

(01-07-2013 03:13 AM)I and I Wrote:  In Egypt. The fake as fuck "spring" that made western media cum in its pants a couple of years ago is now seen by millions of Egyptians, Syrians and Libyans as a total fucking fake. The protests led to nothing but a reinstatement of pro-western puppets. Recently Morsi has got his mouth off of uncle dams cock long enough to make moves that show this. This has started a protest of estimated 14million people in Egypt.

Exactly. The US-backed Egyptian military has overthrown US-backed Morsi. Presumably they are going to install US-backed el Baradei instead.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE. IT ALL MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
03-07-2013, 05:48 PM
Everything that is happening in the world is now the fault of the United States.

[Image: UkYvY5m.jpg]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 5 users Like fstratzero's post
03-07-2013, 06:05 PM
I live close to Whiteman Air Force base; home of the B-2 Stealth bombers. In all the time I've lived here I've never noticed any; just the occasional apache helicopters. Thought it was thunder as I was leaving today (not close to a regular airport), but it was a giant boomerang / flying wing crossing the sky this morning. I wonder what they were headed off to bomb.
The Pyramids? Huh

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
03-07-2013, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2013 10:37 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
Good, at this point, I just hope stuff happens somewhere in the world so that shit can spew out of I&I's mouth about how the US was behind it via a Capitalist/CIA/Al-qaeda/Nazi/Pedophile plot.

And here comes the corpse of Stalin to purge the world of his rival authoritarian states! Go back to bed America, I&I will keep you safe. Here, take your nightly dosage of RT News spoon-fed propaganda people. Then bend over so that Stalin can shove his rotting dick down your ass while singing you a lullaby. Nighty night!

[Image: giphy.gif]