U.S. military overthrows Egyptian president.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2013, 04:30 AM
RE: U.S. military overthrows Egyptian president.
(05-07-2013 04:05 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(04-07-2013 04:30 PM)I and I Wrote:  Am I the only one here heard of military coups?

The Egyptian military has for decades got most of its funding from the U.S. especially under Mubarek. During the first coup the mitary just had to stand down and let the people overthrow Mubarek, and after this they didn't want to give up power to an older dinosaur of a western sponsored group known as the Muslim brotherhood. Now it is obvious that the Egyptian military that has been the power base for the west in Egypt, is and will control the shots.

Remember when springs used to be called western backed military coups?

Yeah, this was a military coup, so what? Everything was arranged by Americans, the people of Egypt had nothing to say in this, right? There were no demonstrators and demonstrations on the streets of Egyptian cities? You really think so?

This was a necessary military coup, finally one time the people demanded something and military backed them up, then they helped the people to get rid of on religious fuck-up. If only other countries would be so great, if only other armies were on the side of people, not just on the side of governments...

Do I think that USA supports this action? Yes it does. Does USA send financial help to Egypt? Yes they do. Is this hidden or opened action, known to everyone? Opened, known to everyone, hell, Croatian newspapers write about these things.

So, it is all transparent, we know about the whole situation, not much is hidden here... So, why the fuck are you still insisting on some crazy conspiracies and hidden agendas?

Oh fuck, I fell in your web of bullshit again. Shit, stupid Filox. Fuck off!

Big Grin

I think the sentence "I want to believe." covers it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 11:36 AM
RE: U.S. military overthrows Egyptian president.
(04-07-2013 04:30 PM)I and I Wrote:  Am I the only one here heard of military coups?

The Egyptian military has for decades got most of its funding from the U.S. especially under Mubarek. During the first coup the mitary just had to stand down and let the people overthrow Mubarek, and after this they didn't want to give up power to an older dinosaur of a western sponsored group known as the Muslim brotherhood. Now it is obvious that the Egyptian military that has been the power base for the west in Egypt, is and will control the shots.

Remember when springs used to be called western backed military coups?

Historically speaking, either this is the best military coup funded by the US military ever, or they actually wanted this and did it on their own.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply