UFC 194: Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: UFC 194: Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor
Holy shit. McGregor knocked Aldo out 13 seconds into round 1.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
13-12-2015, 12:22 AM
I didn't end up going to a friend's house to watch it, was home sick Sad Sounds like it was over quick though Wink
13-12-2015, 01:04 AM
Aldo: That wasn't a real fight.
Joe: It was certainly a fight, just one that ended quickly.

Hahahahahahaha! This is why Joe Rogan is my hero!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
13-12-2015, 05:51 AM
Shocking

A one punch KO. Didn't expect that.

Makes me a little sad. Sad

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
13-12-2015, 10:34 AM
(13-12-2015 05:51 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Makes me a little sad. Sad

Makes me glad I didn't spend $59.95 to watch it.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
13-12-2015, 10:42 AM
The Rockholdt/Weidman fight was worth the price of admission. The MacGregor/Aldo fight not so much. Goes to prove what I have come to observe, inside the cage anything can happen, all it takes is one punch...and 13 seconds Facepalm

As for the other fights, meh. Especially any fight with Damian Maia. It’ll look like two octopi mating and boring as hell.

If MacGregor wasn’t full of himself before his cup runneth over now. It does look like the winner of the Souza/Romero fight (Romero) will be next in line to fight him. Romero isn’t a very exciting fighter to watch but he is as strong as anyone in the MMA and has the pedigree, two Olympic silver medals and a 11-1 record.

Next week on Fight Night Donald Cerrone fights Dos Anjos...free admission.
http://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-fight-night...o-2015?id=

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
13-12-2015, 10:47 PM
one punch eh? i need to train like this MacGregor

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
14-01-2016, 09:24 AM
I know I'm late to the party, but I loved this pay-per-view. A week earlier, somebody I used to be closed to when I was a kid passed away, and as rough of a week it was, this UFC I was able to kick back and relax and get hyped. I've been a fan of Conor ever since I watched him win a decision (with a torn ACL) over Max Holloway in August 2013. I liked the way he moved in the octagon -- so fluid!

I don't mind the trash talking. It's been a part of combat sports since the beginning and will always be around, from a fighter wanting to get into an opponent's head or to sell tickets. A lot of people say they just want to watch a couple of fighters who say nothing and are totally professional get into the octagon/ring to fight, but the number of views in comparison to those with trash talking fighters say otherwise. The one exception would be Georges St.-Pierre. He was always a big draw, and he never trash talked.

Surprised there wasn't a thread on UFC 195. I watched it with my girlfriend (who is still getting into MMA), and Robbie Lawler/Carlos Condit was an instant classic.