UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2015, 10:43 PM
UFO Disclosure
I am wondering what peoples opinions are with respect to the UFO phenomenon?

I suppose I will also start this discussion with the following:

In the spring of 2013, 40 witnesses from around the world including Apollo 14 Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer along with military personnel, intelligence personnel, defense contractors, government officials, physicists, historians, lawyers and researchers who testified before former members of the Senate and House about the reality of the UFO phenomenon.

Here is a short clip about the "Citizen Hearing On Disclosure."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paFhgWqb100

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2015, 11:06 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
Yup. I believe that UFOs are real.

There is a real category of objects that fly that have yet to be identified.

Wink

[+] 12 users Like DLJ's post
08-09-2015, 11:24 PM
(08-09-2015 11:06 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Yup. I believe that UFOs are real.

Wink

Fair enough.

And what of actual craft, such as the classic saucer type or triangle or cigar type craft?
08-09-2015, 11:30 PM
(08-09-2015 11:24 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  

Wink

Fair enough.

And what of actual craft, such as the classic saucer type or triangle or cigar type craft?

Flown by out-of-this-world aliens? Those UFOs?

Probably Nazis
[Image: luftwaffe.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
08-09-2015, 11:30 PM
I guess my first question would be: If there are recovered crashed alien spacecraft, why are they being hidden?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
08-09-2015, 11:34 PM
Pilot of the UFO

[Image: strike_1.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
08-09-2015, 11:39 PM
(08-09-2015 11:30 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(08-09-2015 11:24 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  Fair enough.

Flown by out-of-this-world aliens? Those UFOs?

Probably Nazis
[Image: luftwaffe.jpg]

Interesting thought.

Aside from the so called Die Glocke there is not much evidence that it is the Nazi's.
08-09-2015, 11:53 PM
(08-09-2015 10:43 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  I am wondering what peoples opinions are with respect to the UFO phenomenon?

Unidentified flying objects exist.

The various explanations put forth for them, whether they involve secret government aircraft designs or alien visitation, are bunk.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
08-09-2015, 11:54 PM
(08-09-2015 10:43 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  In the spring of 2013, 40 witnesses from around the world including Apollo 14 Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer along with military personnel, intelligence personnel, defense contractors, government officials, physicists, historians, lawyers and researchers who testified before former members of the Senate and House about the reality of the UFO phenomenon.
- bolded by me

Is the video trying to trick us into thinking this was actually a government hearing? If so don't you think that is a little underhanded?
[+] 5 users Like Heywood Jahblome's post
09-09-2015, 12:10 AM
(08-09-2015 11:24 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  

Wink

Fair enough.

If I may paraphrase Neil deGrassse Tyson; 'aliens that build flying saucers are stupid aliens.'

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post