UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2015, 07:39 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(18-09-2015 07:28 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I look forward to you asserting I'm not reading the report and addressing ZERO of my points.

You're not reading the report, and because of that, you have ZERO points to address.

I gave you enough hints, and enough chances.

The noose is coming ...

Big Grin

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2015, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2015 08:02 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(18-09-2015 09:44 AM)Free Wrote:  Well, here you go.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/moth...19312.html

Facepalm

Let me restate what i asked so the lurkers aren't fooled by this nonsense.
Quote:I'd also be curious to see a case where a person was brought to trial and convicted of jaywalking based on just eyewitness testimony and no physical evidence whatsoever.

So you think 2 separate cases which both have a corpse, an automobile involved in a collision which is likely to be damaged and have the victims blood on it are not physical evidence?

Really? The presence of a corpse is not physical evidence? Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
18-09-2015, 07:49 PM
(18-09-2015 11:50 AM)Free Wrote:  From all the evidence available, I personally determine that....
Ya? Well guess what Free?

Quote:Nobody cares about what YOU think. You are all alone with your thoughts, and nobody gives a fuck.

And that's your litlle harsh reality in all this.

[Image: nobody-cares.jpg]

Laugh out load
Drinking Beverage

18-09-2015, 07:55 PM
UFO Disclosure
I've just been skimming this thread over time. Just to look at things from a slightly different angle, I'm told that Steven Spielberg stopped believing in UFOs when he realized that, despite the number of UFO claims and the pervasiveness of cameras in our society, there *still* are no good, incontrovertible photos of alien spacecraft.

So, question to Free: Have any UFO witnesses explained why they didn't photograph the apparition?
[+] 2 users Like jabeady's post
18-09-2015, 08:00 PM
(18-09-2015 07:39 PM)Free Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 07:28 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I look forward to you asserting I'm not reading the report and addressing ZERO of my points.

You're not reading the report, and because of that, you have ZERO points to address.

The noose is coming ...

Big Grin

Yup that's what I thought your not actually interested in the truth. If you aren't willing to actually address the points of the opposition, want to selectively edit out sections you don't want to/can't deal with and continue avoiding having to deal with them even after your avoidance is pointed out, all while presenting sections of your report as proof of soemthing only to drop them, switch to some other part of the report, and never deal with your own assertions when they are shown to be wrong why even bother posting? I'm sorry Mulder but your fucking sister ain't in Chicago.

I don't want your fucking hints and I don't want your fucking chances. I want you to fucking answer questions put to you like any other "expert" would. If I went to my doctor and asked for his expert opinion on a medical matter and he tried to play stupid fucking games and where's waldo bullshit like a goddamn 12 year old I'd stop talking to that doctor cause I want my fucking questions answered not a goddamn Easter egg hunt.

Witness B is false if the times are right or the times are wrong. Do you, or do you not, have a response to this FACT.

Refusing to answer questions that refute your assertions because you don't like how I may or may not read does not make it look like a noose is around MY neck. If you have fucking evidence that backs up your assertions just fucking post it you petulant child.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
18-09-2015, 08:42 PM
This thread... Dodgy

[Image: tumblr_m6q51iXjua1qftwqwo1_500.jpg]

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
18-09-2015, 08:58 PM
(18-09-2015 07:46 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 09:44 AM)Free Wrote:  Well, here you go.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/moth...19312.html

Facepalm

Let me restate what i asked so the lurkers aren't fooled by this nonsense.
Quote:I'd also be curious to see a case where a person was brought to trial and convicted of jaywalking based on just eyewitness testimony and no physical evidence whatsoever.

So you think 2 separate cases which both have a corpse, an automobile involved in a collision which is likely to be damaged and have the victims blood on it are not physical evidence?

Really? The presence of a corpse is not physical evidence? Drinking Beverage

Doesn't matter dude. She was arrested and actually imprisoned for the crime of jaywalking in which resulted in the death of her child. She was arrested based upon eyewitness testimony.

And that's that.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
18-09-2015, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2015 09:41 PM by Free.)
(18-09-2015 08:00 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 07:39 PM)Free Wrote:  You're not reading the report, and because of that, you have ZERO points to address.

The noose is coming ...

Big Grin

Yup that's what I thought your not actually interested in the truth. If you aren't willing to actually address the points of the opposition, want to selectively edit out sections you don't want to/can't deal with and continue avoiding having to deal with them even after your avoidance is pointed out, all while presenting sections of your report as proof of soemthing only to drop them, switch to some other part of the report, and never deal with your own assertions when they are shown to be wrong why even bother posting? I'm sorry Mulder but your fucking sister ain't in Chicago.

I don't want your fucking hints and I don't want your fucking chances. I want you to fucking answer questions put to you like any other "expert" would. If I went to my doctor and asked for his expert opinion on a medical matter and he tried to play stupid fucking games and where's waldo bullshit like a goddamn 12 year old I'd stop talking to that doctor cause I want my fucking questions answered not a goddamn Easter egg hunt.

Witness B is false if the times are right or the times are wrong. Do you, or do you not, have a response to this FACT.

Refusing to answer questions that refute your assertions because you don't like how I may or may not read does not make it look like a noose is around MY neck. If you have fucking evidence that backs up your assertions just fucking post it you petulant child.

It's time to put your tortured mind at ease, which I certainly, very mischievously, orchestrated. Evil_monster

Witnesses B & C heard chatter about the UFO at around 3:57, just before they started to move the airplane.

Witness B began to move the aircraft at around 3:58 PM,

It took approximately 24 minites for them to come to Concourse C 17 for a time of approximately 4:22

Table 6 reveals two conversations at two different times between Witness B (1St instance with United Maintenance 44 for times 3:57 forward) and the ground controller, and 2nd instance at 4:47:39. Nothing was said by Witness B about the UAP to the ground controller until the conversation at 4:47:39. He said;

4:48:05 pm A/C2 (witness B) "Oh, we saw it a half hour ago"

Your mistake, Whiskey, is not understanding that Table 6 shows 2 separate conversations between Witness B and the Ground Tower Controller.

First Conversation began at 3:57:20 pm when they began to move an aircraft as "United Maintenance 44." Nothing was said about the UFO here by Witness B.

Second conversation began at at 4:48:05 pm between Witness B, now identified at A/C2 and the tower (T), and that's where you see "Oh, we saw it a half hour ago"

You are confusing the 3:57 pm time without understanding that Witness B began to move the aircraft at that time, finished moving it at 4:22 pm, and 1/2 hour after that at 4:48:05, now identified as A/C2, they said they had seen the aircraft about a half hour ago at 4:22 pm.

You ... just ... didn't .... fucking .... read it.

18-09-2015, 09:53 PM
(18-09-2015 07:55 PM)jabeady Wrote:  I've just been skimming this thread over time. Just to look at things from a slightly different angle, I'm told that Steven Spielberg stopped believing in UFOs when he realized that, despite the number of UFO claims and the pervasiveness of cameras in our society, there *still* are no good, incontrovertible photos of alien spacecraft.

So, question to Free: Have any UFO witnesses explained why they didn't photograph the apparition?

They simply didn't have the means to do it. Most were employees, and at the period of time, 9 years ago, not everyone even had a camera phone, and being employees they may not have been permitted to work with cell phones at a job at an airport that still had rules about interference from cell phones towards airplane equipment.

This means that somebody would have needed to have a digital camera, and although the report says a pilot photographed the UFO, it has never been confirmed.

A couple of photos have shown up on line, but most are confirmed hoaxes.

18-09-2015, 09:54 PM
(18-09-2015 08:58 PM)Free Wrote:  Doesn't matter dude. She was arrested and actually imprisoned for the crime of jaywalking in which resulted in the death of her child. She was arrested based upon eyewitness testimony.

And, you know, the corpse.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post