RE: UFO Disclosure
There is no evidence of alien life.

Case closed.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2015, 10:04 PM
(18-09-2015 09:55 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  There is no evidence of alien life.

Case closed.

We have attempted this before.

Free will respond by running off in circles screeching about how anecdotes are evidence, unconfirmed and unverified, possibly fake photographs of nothing in particular are also evidence, and so on.

And then he will accuse you of being, in his own words, "fucking retarded" for not accepting this.

Have fun.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
18-09-2015, 10:13 PM
(18-09-2015 10:04 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 09:55 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  There is no evidence of alien life.

Case closed.

We have attempted this before.

Free will respond by running off in circles screeching about how anecdotes are evidence, unconfirmed and unverified, possibly fake photographs of nothing in particular are also evidence, and so on.

And then he will accuse you of being, in his own words, "fucking retarded" for not accepting this.

Have fun.

ok... let`s try again:

There is no evidence of alien life.

Case closed. Or you will be shot.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
18-09-2015, 10:14 PM
(18-09-2015 08:58 PM)Free Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 07:46 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Facepalm

Let me restate what i asked so the lurkers aren't fooled by this nonsense.

So you think 2 separate cases which both have a corpse, an automobile involved in a collision which is likely to be damaged and have the victims blood on it are not physical evidence?

Really? The presence of a corpse is not physical evidence? Drinking Beverage

Doesn't matter dude. She was arrested and actually imprisoned for the crime of jaywalking in which resulted in the death of her child. She was arrested based upon eyewitness testimony.

And that's that.

"..based on just eyewitness testimony and no physical evidence whatsoever."

Do you even read the questions people put to you?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
18-09-2015, 10:50 PM
(18-09-2015 09:22 PM)Free Wrote:  It's time to put your tortured mind at ease, which I certainly, very mischievously, orchestrated.
At least you admit to trolling people and being a fucking cunt on purpose to people who're actively engaged in trying to get to the truth of the matter so that's progress of a kind however....

(18-09-2015 09:22 PM)Free Wrote:  Witnesses B & C heard chatter about the UFO at around 3:57, just before they started to move the airplane.
Quick question: is this chatter about the UFO the 3:57 (give or take) mentioned in Table 6 on page 32?

Quote:Your mistake, Whiskey, is not understanding that Table 6 shows 2 separate conversations between Witness B and the Ground Tower Controller.
Facepalm
Yes. I failed to realize that two comments made nearly an hour apart isn't one conversation but is tow. Because I frequently have 4 sentence conversations stretched over an hour. This is sarcasm which should be evident because every time I've made a time line I count these as ENTIRELY FUCKING SEPARATE EVENTS.

19-09-2015, 03:29 AM
(18-09-2015 10:50 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 09:22 PM)Free Wrote:  It's time to put your tortured mind at ease, which I certainly, very mischievously, orchestrated.
At least you admit to trolling people and being a fucking cunt on purpose to people who're actively engaged in trying to get to the truth of the matter so that's progress of a kind however....

Nah, he's not admitting to trolling, he's trying to be sarcastic. Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
19-09-2015, 05:59 AM
There's something else I don't understand. A race of super-advanced beings have conquered special relativity, and use it to visit us for the purpose of ... what? Seems like a terrible waste of matter and energy for some pretty limited rewards.

Then these super-advanced beings who have conquered special relativity are absolutely horrible at keeping themselves and their super-advanced spacecraft with the special - relativity - conquering spacedrive out of our sight. What an odd combination of advancement and ineptitude. After all, if they're that intelligent, they should either be able to mask their activities entirely or, if they don't care whether we see them, surely they could conduct operations in full view without fear of our interference. What could we possibly do to mess with them?

It just doesn't make sense.

BTW, I don't buy that airport employees wouldn't be carrying cell phones. They were simply too pervasive, if nothing else.
[+] 2 users Like jabeady's post
19-09-2015, 06:05 AM
(19-09-2015 05:59 AM)jabeady Wrote:  It just doesn't make sense.

Teenagers on a joyride. Don't text and drive or you too could be remembered as the Roswell incident. Evil_monster

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-09-2015, 07:55 AM
(19-09-2015 05:59 AM)jabeady Wrote:  BTW, I don't buy that airport employees wouldn't be carrying cell phones. They were simply too pervasive, if nothing else.
Not only that but but O'Hare has one of the most active plane spotting communities in North America.

19-09-2015, 08:12 AM
(18-09-2015 10:50 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  

Look, I did everything I could to try and get you to read it properly. It wasn't just you either, but everybody else.

You damned me, NARCAP, and everybody else about that report without reading it well enough to understand it. I gave you so many damn chances, and did a number of little tricks just to get you to read it properly.

But nothing worked. Nothing worked because all you wanted to do was ridicule me, and not see the truth in the report.

This is all on you.

Quote:
(18-09-2015 09:22 PM)Free Wrote:  Witnesses B & C heard chatter about the UFO at around 3:57, just before they started to move the airplane.
Quick question: is this chatter about the UFO the 3:57 (give or take) mentioned in Table 6 on page 32?

There is no Table 6 on Page 32, it is page 37. (I have the official PDF, unlocked, so don't know what you have.)

Yes, the conversation is with Gateway 5668, also known as A/C1.

Quote:
Quote:Your mistake, Whiskey, is not understanding that Table 6 shows 2 separate conversations between Witness B and the Ground Tower Controller.
Facepalm
Yes. I failed to realize that two comments made nearly an hour apart isn't one conversation but is tow. Because I frequently have 4 sentence conversations stretched over an hour. This is sarcasm which should be evident because every time I've made a time line I count these as ENTIRELY FUCKING SEPARATE EVENTS.

No, you failed to "understand" that Witness B is not Gateway 5668 aka A/C1 for the time period beginning at 3:57.

I seen this immediately.

Look, it doesn't fucking matter anyways. Everybody in this thread has been hacking away at me, and me at them. But what has been proven here?

Absolutely nothing at all in regards to the claim. It can't be proven, ever. So all it comes down to is whether or not anyone chooses to accept the claim as being true or false.

I accept it as true, and most here accept it as false.

That's really all this is.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!