UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
Rolleyes Yes I am very angry with you.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2015, 02:40 PM
(20-09-2015 02:35 PM)Free Wrote:  Being angry is not the only way to be in respect to this thread. There are so many hilarious things in this thread that it cannot be completely taken seriously.

Oh, you're quite right. It just happens that you are most of them.

As morondog said, you have lost your right to a respectful response at this point. You have been so utterly and soundly thrashed throughout this entire thread, and treated the other posters with so little dignity, that no one cares to go through your ridiculous song-and-dance routine any longer. All you do is repeat the same repeatedly-debunked nonsense that was never actual evidence to begin with, accuse people of fallacies that you don't understand, and generally act like a malicious four-year-old who has just found a list of swear words and insults that he is determined to get through.

No one cares any more. You lost. You have made it abundantly clear that you don't understand or care regardless, but you have lost all the same. At this point, any response anyone deigns to provide you with is just them taking a passing shot at the easiest target in the world.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
20-09-2015, 02:41 PM
(20-09-2015 02:38 PM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes Yes I am very angry with you.

If you say so.

(20-09-2015 02:28 PM)morondog Wrote:  You have lost the right to a serious answer. You have lied and played games this entire thread. Fuck you, fuck your bullshit. Clear?

Thumbsup

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
20-09-2015, 02:57 PM
So a quick summary of this thread reveals the following:

1. Whiskey & Company's assertions about the NARCAP report have been demonstrated to be all wrong.

2. Unbeliever is in such a state of denial that he cannot understand how multiple eyewitness, when their testimony is corroborated, can produce a greater level of belief in the truth of a claim.

3. All those who attempted to use comparisons such as Fatima have been shown that their comparisons are not reasonable in terms of them being fair.

4. The claim of "12 credible witnesses, all intimately familiar with aircraft, claim to have seen an aircraft of unknown origin and design" has not be contested with any evidence to the contrary, and currently sits in the same state it was in when it was introduced into this thread; not debunked.

That about covers it.

Should we move on, or continue the petty bickering?

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
20-09-2015, 03:05 PM
(20-09-2015 02:35 PM)Free Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 02:28 PM)morondog Wrote:  You have lost the right to a serious answer. You have lied and played games this entire thread. Fuck you, fuck your bullshit. Clear?

Dude, you got out-played, not because of any lies, but rather due to someone having the patience to demonstrate a point about the fucking bandwagon in this thread, and how an uneducated consensus is a fallacious position to hold.

You can walk away from this hating me, but I can guarantee you that you will not be so quick to jump on another bandwagon constructed with scotch tape and glue, but rather one that is built solidly and is sturdy.

So you can either look at this with anger and hatred, or you can look at it from the point of humor, because anyone not involved with this thread and who doesn't know any of us at all would be laughing their ass off at how this game of wits was played on all of you.

Being angry is not the only way to be in respect to this thread. There are so many hilarious things in this thread that it cannot be completely taken seriously.

There IS a bright side.

You really think you have won this debate? I mean really? You got filleted and dismantled by no less than 4 people. You ran in circles and lied multiple times (all of which have been documented) and you think you have convinced anyone of anything? You even at one point admitted you stance was illogical. You are a very silly person.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
20-09-2015, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2015 03:56 PM by Free.)
(20-09-2015 03:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 02:35 PM)Free Wrote:  Dude, you got out-played, not because of any lies, but rather due to someone having the patience to demonstrate a point about the fucking bandwagon in this thread, and how an uneducated consensus is a fallacious position to hold.

You can walk away from this hating me, but I can guarantee you that you will not be so quick to jump on another bandwagon constructed with scotch tape and glue, but rather one that is built solidly and is sturdy.

So you can either look at this with anger and hatred, or you can look at it from the point of humor, because anyone not involved with this thread and who doesn't know any of us at all would be laughing their ass off at how this game of wits was played on all of you.

Being angry is not the only way to be in respect to this thread. There are so many hilarious things in this thread that it cannot be completely taken seriously.

There IS a bright side.

You really think you have won this debate? I mean really?

In regards to the claim by the 12 witnesses, there can be no losers or winners, since nothing can be proven conclusively, and nothing has been contested with any evidence to the contrary.

Quote: You got filleted and dismantled by no less than 4 people.

4 people and more got the wheels blown off of their band wagon by me, as has been demonstrated by proving they never properly read the NARCAP report; the false comparisons I kept complaining about have been demonstrated as being false HERE; And Unbeliever's inability to understand that when a number of eyewitnesses have their stories corroborated it increases belief in a claim, is obvious.

So if you think any one of them has won any of those points listed above, you will need to demonstrate how because, aside from the claim of the 12 witnesses, those three points I listed here are basically all we've been arguing about.

So demonstrate that, or shut the fuck up.

Drinking Beverage

Quote: You ran in circles and lied multiple times (all of which have been documented) and you think you have convinced anyone of anything?

If documented, produce the purported lies. Let's see it.

Quote: You even at one point admitted you stance was illogical.

Produce that.

Big Grin

20-09-2015, 04:36 PM
(20-09-2015 03:15 PM)Free Wrote:  In regards to the claim by the 12 witnesses, there can be no losers or winners, since nothing can be proven conclusively, and nothing has been contested with any evidence to the contrary.

Which is irrelevant.

What matters is whether or not there is any evidence whatsoever to support their claims. There is not.

(20-09-2015 03:15 PM)Free Wrote:  <snip idiocy>

...Unbeliever's inability to understand that when a number of eyewitnesses have their stories corroborated it increases belief in a claim, is obvious.

As has been stated multiple times, the number of people making a claim is irrelevant if none of them can produce any evidence of that claim being true.

It may cause your belief in the truth of the claim to increase, but, as has been repeatedly established, you are a rather silly and irrational person.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
20-09-2015, 04:38 PM
(15-09-2015 08:15 PM)Free Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 08:11 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Look, Free. Just pull a Kingschosen and say your personal convictions are fundamentally and knowingly irrational. Then we can call keep being friends and you don't have to pretend your godawful ex culo shitstorm constitutes anything within the same galaxy as what might constitute "evidence". Alright?

LOL.

That cannot happen. I wish I could, that would be the easy way out.

But I need answers, and despite all the shit being flung at me, I will test everyone here and milk everyone here for every god damn ounce of intellect I can get out of them until either I find what I am looking for, or destroy any hope of finding it.

(15-09-2015 08:17 PM)Free Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 08:16 PM)cjlr Wrote:  So... you'll just... make up your own answers?

And you think that shit might be remotely compelling to those who lack the same subjective personal experience?

No

Here, you have a point.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
20-09-2015, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2015 05:16 PM by Free.)
(20-09-2015 04:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 08:15 PM)Free Wrote:  LOL.

That cannot happen. I wish I could, that would be the easy way out.

But I need answers, and despite all the shit being flung at me, I will test everyone here and milk everyone here for every god damn ounce of intellect I can get out of them until either I find what I am looking for, or destroy any hope of finding it.

(15-09-2015 08:17 PM)Free Wrote:  Here, you have a point.

And this somehow proves that I lied to people?

How? How do you arrive at the idea that I have lied by posting those two quotes?

The quote regarding Kingschosen does not demonstrate any kind of a lie whatsoever.

And an admission that someone has a point somehow demonstrates that I have been deceptive or claimed my overall stance was illogical? That's not an indication of either, but rather an intellectually honest concession that someone else said something truthful, and truth is something I respect and will always concede to, unlike you and many others in this thread who constantly accused me of being dishonest while attempting to use false comparisons and other logical fallacies in an effort to prove their unsupported claims about me.

You keep coming into this thread with hit-and-run accusations about me being some kind of a liar, when you post bullshit like this as if it somehow demonstrates your point? It's this kind of thing that gives me such a negative attitude toward some of you people because this is exactly what I means by "intellectually dishonest."

And you wonder why I have such a negative attitude towards people such as yourself? You post shit like this as some kind of justification for your accusation, and it doesn't even bear any semblance whatsoever to any substance of your accusation.

You sir, are very disappointing. If you want my attitude towards you and others in this thread to change, how about trying a little more honesty and a little less vitriol?

Consider

20-09-2015, 05:15 PM
(20-09-2015 04:54 PM)Free Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 04:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

And this somehow proves that I lied to people?

How? How do you arrive at the idea that I have lied by posting those two quotes?

The quote regarding Kingschosen does not demonstrate any kind of a lie whatsoever.

And an admission that someone has a point somehow demonstrates that I have been deceptive or claimed my overall stance was illogical? That's not an indication of either, but rather an intellectually honest concession that someone else said something truthful, and truth is something I respect and will always concede to, unlike you.

You keep coming into this thread with hit-and-run accusations about me being some kind of a liar, when you post bullshit like this as if it somehow demonstrates your point?

And you wonder why I have such a negative attitude towards people such as yourself? You post shit like this as some kind of justification for your accusation, and it doesn't even bear any semblance whatsoever to any substance of your accusation.

You sir, are very disappointing.

Consider

I could have just reposted any of WD's posts to show you lying. This was only admitted once. You can try to spin as much as you want but you know deep down you have been lying to everyone, probably yourself first and foremost.