UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
Are you using a report like this Free?

An except.
Officials at United professed no knowledge of the Nov. 7 event--which was reported to the airline by as many as a dozen of its own workers--when the Tribune started asking questions recently. But the Federal Aviation Administration said its air traffic control tower at O'Hare did receive a call from a United supervisor asking if controllers had spotted a mysterious elliptical-shaped craft sitting motionless over Concourse C of the United terminal.

No controllers saw the object, and a preliminary check of radar found nothing out of the ordinary, FAA spokeswoman Elizabeth Isham Cory said.

The FAA is not conducting a further investigation, Cory said. The theory is the sighting was caused by a "weather phenomenon," she said.

The UFO report has sparked some chuckles among controllers in O'Hare tower.

"To fly 7 million light years to O'Hare and then have to turn around and go home because your gate was occupied is simply unacceptable," said O'Hare controller and union official Craig Burzych.

I'd like to see the digital photos?

The two reporters talking is nothing. People talk about all sorts of things. And that photo of a flying saucer is old. I have seen that long ago. Back in the 70's. A stock photo.

I did not pursue a career in aviation. I did fly my first aeroplane, a Piper Cherokee, aged 8. The pilot sitting beside me of course. I also flew a Pawnee.

This is not evidence to me. I need more evidence,

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
09-09-2015, 08:52 PM
(09-09-2015 07:00 PM)Free Wrote:  Now, I am not here to insult you, nor to lord over you any experience I have. Like all things though, the more experience someone has with a subject the more they know about it.

I cannot prove to you or anyone else the existence of aliens because it's not within my capacity to do so. But with my experience, I have proven to myself that it is far more probable that aliens have visited earth than not.

Sorry, but if you've got that much "experience", you should be able to convey at least some of it, in your own words, and hopefully with pics or vids. Instead, we get links to inconclusive Wiki pages.

Put up some evidence you've gleaned from your experience, already, or quit citing your own expertise as support.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
09-09-2015, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2015 09:03 PM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(09-09-2015 08:46 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 08:39 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  No...it moves the needle closer to 1 or away from it.

It really doesn't.

Except that is does. Unbeliever what you are doing here is the same thing you are doing in the thread about quantum mechanics. Your counter argument is a classic counter argument from ignorance. It essentially boils down to this:

"if a proposition has not been proven true, then it cannot be considered true and is thus must be considered false"

Now there is some probability that we have/had been visited by extraterrestrial aliens. We don't know what that probability is so let us call it X. If aliens have not visited us X is 0. If Aliens have visited us X is 1. A sighting of a UFO moves X toward 1. When it is shown that the UFO is an ordinary plane X moves toward 0.

I don't believe aliens have visited earth. Hell I'm not that confident aliens exist anywhere in our galaxy but I still recognize the fact that there exists evidence which does suggest aliens have visited earth.
09-09-2015, 09:04 PM
Aren't you supposed to be on holiday?

Please go on holiday.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
09-09-2015, 09:05 PM
(09-09-2015 09:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Aren't you supposed to be on holiday?

Please go on holiday.

I did go on holiday and and came back. We've discussed this one already. Are you high on your meds again?
09-09-2015, 09:11 PM
(09-09-2015 09:05 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 09:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Aren't you supposed to be on holiday?

Please go on holiday.

I did go on holiday and and came back. We've discussed this one already. Are you high on your meds again?

I probably did not read your post.

How long was your holiday???

Oh and thanks for bring up my cancer. Although I am not due at the hospital today until 2.30 PM.

What a nice guy you are. Or rather, you're a scum bag. And you have the audacity to record how many times you have been insulted?

Have you ever wondered why you get insulted? You're a joke here. Do you not even realise?

"God is a first cause dice thrower and it is an idea that must be true because I made it up!?"

Dumb arse!

Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
09-09-2015, 09:16 PM
(09-09-2015 08:59 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  A sighting of a UFO moves X toward 1. When it is shown that the UFO is an ordinary plane X moves toward 0.

Totally wrong, Blowjob. The sighting of an unidentified flying object is nothing more than that. It, in no way, changes the probability that Earth has been visited by aliens. It's irrelevant unless ALIENS are sighted, and proven. When one UFO is shown to be a known Earth-object, it in no way alters the probabilities. You really are a fool. Who ever told you, or made you think you are up to intelligent conversation and analysis ? I do know why you're here though. Since you're some sort of mechanical deist, real theists will have nothing to do with your garbage.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
09-09-2015, 09:19 PM
(09-09-2015 08:59 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Unbeliever what you are doing here is the same thing you are doing in the thread about quantum mechanics.

Being rational, yes.

(09-09-2015 08:59 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Your counter argument is a classic counter argument from ignorance. It essentially boils down to this:

"if a proposition has not been proven true, then it cannot be considered true and is thus must be considered false"

That is how it works, yes.

This isn't a fallacy. The concept of the burden of proof is central to logic and rationality.

Anecdotes cannot hold that burden.

(09-09-2015 08:59 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  A sighting of a UFO moves X toward 1.

No, it doesn't.

What would move "X" towards one is actual evidence that the unidentified object in question is an aircraft exhibiting capabilities beyond our current level of aviation technology.

Anecdotes are not evidence of this.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
09-09-2015, 09:22 PM
(09-09-2015 09:11 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 09:05 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I did go on holiday and and came back. We've discussed this one already. Are you high on your meds again?

I probably did not read your post.

How long was your holiday???

Oh and thanks for bring up my cancer. Although I am not due at the hospital today until 2.30 PM.

What a nice guy you are. Or rather, you're a scum bag. And you have the audacity to record how many times you have been insulted?

Have you ever wondered why you get insulted? You're a joke here. Do you not even realise?

"God is a first cause dice thrower and it is an idea that must be true because I made it up!?"

Dumb arse!

I forgive you for calling me those things. I only brought up your cancer because last time you made yourself look foolish that was your excuse. If you don't want others to bring it up as an excuse for your current foolishness, keep it to yourself.
09-09-2015, 09:23 PM
Fuck off Heywood. I just want you to take your moronic ideas and fuck off.

Banjo.