UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 09:59 AM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(21-09-2015 09:41 AM)morondog Wrote:  Just a FYI Free - I reported your post. Not that I think you're remotely capable, but your blustering macho bullshit shouldn't get a pass.

ETA: Thanks Moms Smile

Yeah, this is what cry babies do when they get their ass handed to them.

Sulk much?

Laugh out load

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2015, 10:05 AM
(21-09-2015 09:41 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 09:23 AM)Free Wrote:  Hint:

You don't get to make up the rules in regards to the witnesses portrayed in the report just so you think you can twist things in to your favour.

No. I just read them.

(21-09-2015 09:23 AM)Free Wrote:  Here's a few more reports:

Witness J.H.
Witness 'Rampagent X

Which I already included. Because I can read, and you can't.

Do note that several times Rampagent X is called into question for making impossible claims and contradicting other accounts, within the very report you're pretending to have read.

Can you please try harder?

(21-09-2015 09:23 AM)Free Wrote:  And several more are posted in the report.

It's not "several". The directly attributable accounts are explicitly enumerated.

I ask again: can you read?

(21-09-2015 09:23 AM)Free Wrote:  So you do not get to change the conditions that I clearly illustrated just so you think you get some advantage. You don't get to exclude reports from other witnesses just because you disbelieve them due to being posted on other websites.

So an impossible-to-quantify number of reports from impossible-to-verify "other websites" is how you get to your divinely writ 12.
(I can only assume you're not talking about the four accounts given in the NARCAP report, because we've been over that already, and you're as dead wrong on that claim as ever)

Okay. But that still doesn't make 12, and it still doesn't mean they're experts, and it still doesn't mean they agree, and it still doesn't mean anything at all.

(21-09-2015 09:23 AM)Free Wrote:  You don't get to to misrepresent the report in any way, shape, or form, because that is intellectually dishonest.

You, of course, operate under no such petty restrictions.

(21-09-2015 09:23 AM)Free Wrote:  My position was merely that the report has accounts from several witnesses who did not work for United Airways, as my post above conclusive demonstrates.

It doesn't matter in the slightest where they got these reports from, for my point was only to demonstrate that the NARCAP reports lists many other non-United Airways people as witnesses.

It does not list "many". It lists four accounts. Can you read?

(21-09-2015 09:23 AM)Free Wrote:  Enjoy your fucking noose.

Child, you are just sadder than a sack of drowned puppies.

Again, you just don't get to make up your own rules. So you will either represent the report honestly, or you don't.

And ... you didn't.

Big Grin

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
21-09-2015, 10:06 AM
(21-09-2015 09:55 AM)Free Wrote:  Awww ... the poor babies complained about an obvious analogy and twisted it into an actual threat, and you don't see this?

This is desperation at its finest.

(21-09-2015 09:59 AM)Free Wrote:  Yeah, this is what cry babies do when they get their ass handed to them.

Sulk much?

I neither complained nor reported the post. Not that I believed it, but the idea of you making impotent threats was amusing.

But by all means, please continue to subsitute insults for thoughts. It reflects very well on you, I assure you.

... this is my signature!
21-09-2015, 10:08 AM
(21-09-2015 10:06 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 09:55 AM)Free Wrote:  Awww ... the poor babies complained about an obvious analogy and twisted it into an actual threat, and you don't see this?

This is desperation at its finest.

(21-09-2015 09:59 AM)Free Wrote:  Yeah, this is what cry babies do when they get their ass handed to them.

Sulk much?

I neither complained nor reported the post. Not that I believed it, but the idea of you making impotent threats was amusing.

But by all means, please continue to subsitute insults for thoughts. It reflects very well on you, I assure you.

After several examples of your own intellectual dishonesty, I could not care less about what you think.

You simply don't matter any more.

Consider

21-09-2015, 10:08 AM
(21-09-2015 10:05 AM)Free Wrote:  Again, you just don't get to make up your own rules. So you will either represent the report honestly, or you don't.

And ... you didn't.

I gave you the actual citations and excerpts.

You have put your fingers in your ears and rubbed your dick on the keyboard.

Any time you want to present a real citation, I would welcome it. Until such time, I can merely assure you that the divorce papers filed against you by reality appear to be entirely in order.

21-09-2015, 10:14 AM
(21-09-2015 10:08 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 10:05 AM)Free Wrote:  Again, you just don't get to make up your own rules. So you will either represent the report honestly, or you don't.

And ... you didn't.

I gave you the actual citations and excerpts.

You have put your fingers in your ears and rubbed your dick on the keyboard.

Any time you want to present a real citation, I would welcome it. Until such time, I can merely assure you that the divorce papers filed against you by reality appear to be entirely in order.

No, the actual reality here is that you misrepresented the report, and you got called out for it.

And you just don't fucking like that.

Big Grin

21-09-2015, 10:21 AM
(21-09-2015 10:14 AM)Free Wrote:  No, the actual reality here is that you misrepresented the report, and you got called out for it.

This is not true in anyone's head but yours.

I am still waiting for actual citations. Such as I provided, and you ran away from screaming "NUH UH, NUH UH, NUH UH, NUH UH" until you got tired.

(21-09-2015 10:14 AM)Free Wrote:  And you just don't fucking like that.

I would genuinely appreciate being corrected, if you were even remotely competent to do so.

21-09-2015, 10:46 AM
(21-09-2015 10:21 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 10:14 AM)Free Wrote:  No, the actual reality here is that you misrepresented the report, and you got called out for it.

This is not true in anyone's head but yours.

I am still waiting for actual citations. Such as I provided, and you ran away from screaming "NUH UH, NUH UH, NUH UH, NUH UH" until you got tired.

(21-09-2015 10:14 AM)Free Wrote:  And you just don't fucking like that.

I would genuinely appreciate being corrected, if you were even remotely competent to do so.

You've already been set straight, and now you are merely in denial.

That's life. Suck it up.

Big Grin

21-09-2015, 10:52 AM
So, continuing on ...

I noticed nobody has said anything about the report at THIS POST which demonstrates official confirmation of the reality of the flying disc situation.

Any takers?

21-09-2015, 10:57 AM
(21-09-2015 10:52 AM)Free Wrote:  So, continuing on ...

I noticed nobody has said anything about the report at THIS POST which demonstrates official confirmation of the reality of the flying disc situation.

Any takers?

You mean that already debunked fake report? What of it?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense