UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(21-09-2015 12:23 PM)Free Wrote:  Your opinion above does not jibe with the positive claims made in the Twining Memo.

Which are worthless without supporting evidence, which the following investigation failed to provide.

This is not complicated.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2015, 12:31 PM
(21-09-2015 12:24 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 12:23 PM)Free Wrote:  Your opinion above does not jibe with the positive claims made in the Twining Memo.

Which are worthless without supporting evidence, which the following investigation failed to provide.

This is not complicated.

The evidence are the positive claims of the existence of these aircraft by United States Military & Airforce officials.

Back in 1947, investigations made by the US Airforce and Military resulted in this memo from high ranking officials as producing positive claims of existence.

That is what it says. You can deny it, but you have no basis for denial. It is what it is.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
21-09-2015, 12:40 PM
(21-09-2015 12:31 PM)Free Wrote:  The evidence are the positive claims of the existence of these aircraft by United States Military & Airforce officials.

That is not evidence.

We have been over this a great many times. One would think that you would remember it by now.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
21-09-2015, 12:47 PM
(21-09-2015 12:40 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 12:31 PM)Free Wrote:  The evidence are the positive claims of the existence of these aircraft by United States Military & Airforce officials.

That is not evidence.

Denialism, first class.

Big Grin

Quote:We have been over this a great many times. One would think that you would remember it by now.

And you still don't get it.

We have official documentation that uses positive claims attesting to the existence of these aircrafts, and you think it's not evidence of something?

Well by golly, using your reasoning we must conclude that all official documents cannot be used as evidence of anything at all.

The signed American Constitution is not evidence of your rights and freedoms, right?

Huh? If it's not evidence, how then do you think you have any rights? Folklore perhaps?

Any laws written down and signed by the powers that be are now invalid because they are not evidence that any law has been passed, right?

We can look at the world through your eyes, but I would much rather see reality than a perception that contradicts the truth.

Facepalm

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
21-09-2015, 12:50 PM
(21-09-2015 12:47 PM)Free Wrote:  We have official documentation that uses positive claims attesting to the existence of these aircrafts, and you think it's not evidence of something?

Claims are not evidence.

That's rather the whole point of the term "claim".

21-09-2015, 12:52 PM
(21-09-2015 12:50 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 12:47 PM)Free Wrote:  We have official documentation that uses positive claims attesting to the existence of these aircrafts, and you think it's not evidence of something?

Claims are not evidence.

That's rather the whole point of the term "claim".

The American Constitution and all laws make positive claims.

Are those positive claims evidence of your freedoms and rights and the laws that govern your life?

21-09-2015, 12:54 PM
(21-09-2015 12:52 PM)Free Wrote:  The American Constitution and all laws make positive claims.

No, the Constitution and the bills passed by Congress establish laws.

What sort of absolute nonsense world are you posting from?

21-09-2015, 12:57 PM
(21-09-2015 12:54 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 12:52 PM)Free Wrote:  The American Constitution and all laws make positive claims.

They make claims about your rights and freedoms. That is clear-cut obvious.

All official documents make a claim of something or other.

21-09-2015, 01:01 PM
(21-09-2015 12:54 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  

One in which facts don't matter, knowledge doesn't exist, and scientific truths are on an equal footing with legal precedents.

I wonder what colour the sky is over there?

... this is my signature!
21-09-2015, 01:04 PM
(21-09-2015 01:01 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 12:54 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  No, the Constitution and the bills passed by Congress establish laws.

One in which facts don't matter, knowledge doesn't exist, and scientific truths are on an equal footing with legal precedents.

I wonder what colour the sky is over there?

Facts do matter, and denying an official report as being evidence to support something demonstrates that the sky in your world is full of rainbows and lollipops.

And we both know it.

Big Grin