UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 01:28 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
Now, in relation to the 2nd documents I posted, which was not complete due to it's length, we also see this assumption:

4. This strange object, or phenomenon, may be considered, in view of certain observations, as long-range aircraft capable of a high rate of climb, high cruising speed (possibly sub-sonic at all times) and highly maneuverable and capable of being flown in very tight formation.

For the purpose of analysis and evaluation of the so-called "flying saucer" phenomenon, the object sighted is being assumed to be a manned aircraft, of Russian origin, and based on the perspective thinking and actual accomplishments of the Germans.

5. There is also a possibility that the Horten brothers' perspective thinking may have inspired this type of aircraft - particularly the "Parabola", which has a crescent plan form.

Here we see officials making an attempt to explain what the flying saucers could be by assuming Russian origin based upon German WWII designs.

Anyone want to attempt to confirm or debunk this assumption?

Full Text Here.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2015, 01:41 PM
(21-09-2015 01:28 PM)Free Wrote:  Anyone want to attempt to confirm or debunk this assumption?

You assume that it requires debunking.

The fact that it is an assumption should tip you off regarding that being a rather silly position to take.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
21-09-2015, 01:47 PM
(21-09-2015 01:41 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 01:28 PM)Free Wrote:  Anyone want to attempt to confirm or debunk this assumption?

The fact that it is an assumption should tip you off regarding that being a rather silly position to take.

Since the document in total makes the positive claim that the United States Air Force itself has observed the flying discs in the air and from the ground, and then makes claims that these aircrafts have been observed as having speeds that make it look like they simply disappeared or disintegrated, do you think the official document is all assumption?

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
21-09-2015, 01:52 PM
(21-09-2015 01:41 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  

Especially because we all know it was really avrocars the whole time.

Clearly, nobody can possibly debunk this assumption. Therefore it's true, because laws exist.

Big Grin

... this is my signature!
21-09-2015, 02:13 PM
(21-09-2015 01:52 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 01:41 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  You assume that it requires debunking.

Especially because we all know it was really avrocars the whole time.

Clearly, nobody can possibly debunk this assumption. Therefore it's true, because laws exist.

Big Grin

You seem to be enjoying yourself by trolling the thread.

Care to actually comment on the content of my recent posts, or is it your attention to continue to attempt to derail with personal attacks?

Dodgy

21-09-2015, 02:38 PM
(21-09-2015 02:13 PM)Free Wrote:  Care to actually comment on the content of my recent posts, or is it your attention to continue to attempt to derail with personal attacks?

An admonition against personal attacks is deliciously ironic coming from the likes of you. I decline to participate in your JAQing off on the grounds that we all know it's going nowhere. Actual flying wing designs, while universally discarded as impractical, bear no relation to the broad and unsubstantiated claims in the report. It's that or full-bore lol conspiracy.

Crackpot: Aha! Look at [unexplained event X]!
Skeptic: So what?
Crackpot: It's unexplained!
Skeptic: So what?
Crackpot: Hey, I'm just asking questions. Could it have been [explanation Y]?
Skeptic: That's extremely unlikely, because [reasons a, b, c, and d].
Crackpot: Aha! You admit it's not [explanation Y]! Therefore it's [explanation Z]!
Skeptic: That isn't how evidence works.
Crackpot: But you said it couldn't be [Y], and it has to be something. Therefore it's [Z].
Skeptic: 'Unexplained' means something very different to you, doesn't it?

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
21-09-2015, 02:49 PM
(21-09-2015 01:47 PM)Free Wrote:  Since the document in total makes the positive claim that the United States Air Force itself has observed the flying discs in the air and from the ground

And then fails to produce any actual evidence of this.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
21-09-2015, 03:07 PM
(21-09-2015 09:59 AM)Free Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 09:41 AM)morondog Wrote:  Just a FYI Free - I reported your post. Not that I think you're remotely capable, but your blustering macho bullshit shouldn't get a pass.

ETA: Thanks Moms Smile

Yeah, this is what cry babies do when they get their ass handed to them.

Sulk much?

Laugh out load

Getting insulted by a twit with the mentality of a three year old is "getting my ass handed to me"?

I took issue with your casual threats and evident delight in making them. As I said in my post, I don't think remotely that you could even suicide successfully. You're just too goddamn useless. But that doesn't mean you get a pass.

I also informed you of why I reported your post, so that in future discussion you don't have an excuse to whine about how mods are biased against you or some such bullshit, because you know damn well that you would if you had the option.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-09-2015, 03:20 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2015 04:01 PM by Free.)
(21-09-2015 03:07 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 09:59 AM)Free Wrote:  Yeah, this is what cry babies do when they get their ass handed to them.

Sulk much?

Laugh out load

Getting insulted by a twit with the mentality of a three year old is "getting my ass handed to me"?

I took issue with your casual threats and evident delight in making them. As I said in my post, I don't think remotely that you could even suicide successfully. You're just too goddamn useless. But that doesn't mean you get a pass.

I also informed you of why I reported your post, so that in future discussion you don't have an excuse to whine about how mods are biased against you or some such bullshit, because you know damn well that you would if you had the option.

Poor boy! There was no "casual threat" and no rules were broken by me. What I seen here was a cry baby whining to Moms by using an incredibly unlikely interpretation of an analogy to deceitfully portray it as a threat, when the context of it as it was used throughout this thread clearly denoted the understanding of "hung himself with his own words."

As far as I am concerned, you used your status to manipulate Moms into seeing what you wanted her to see, as opposed to what what was actually there, which brings disgrace to this forum and what it represents.

Well played.

Thumbsup

21-09-2015, 03:35 PM
(21-09-2015 02:49 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 01:47 PM)Free Wrote:  Since the document in total makes the positive claim that the United States Air Force itself has observed the flying discs in the air and from the ground

And then fails to produce any actual evidence of this.

Your free trial of "Redemption from Denilaism" has ended. If you wish to continue to enjoy "Redemption from Denialism," please forward payment of Intellectual Honesty to "The Free Team" at this present address.

We thank you in advance for your patronage.

Sincerely,

"The Free Team."