UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(09-09-2015 09:23 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Fuck off Heywood. I just want you to take your moronic ideas and fuck off.

Put me on ignore.

Its not that hard. You want me to walk you through it?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2015, 09:33 PM
I suppose I should. But you are too funny. Taking yourself so seriously while offering such pathetic ideas.

But this thread is not about us.

Anyway I have to go get chemo soon. Such fun.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-09-2015, 09:36 PM
(09-09-2015 09:22 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  My Ignore list:
Girlyman - for stalking me around the forum.
EvolutionKills - for being a mental midget not worthy of my time.
Chas- because he debates with insults instead of facts.

You post shit everywhere. It's a public forum. You get called out on it time and again. You're so fucking passive-aggressive you need to blame others for your stupidity. You're not worth "stalking". As for EK and Chas, all that bs means is you can't find any arguments for what they say.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
09-09-2015, 09:51 PM
My great uncle Herman was the air force version of an MP at Roswell when the infamous incident occurred there. I learned this bit of trivia watching one of the many documentaries about it. They were talking about methods of investigation, and said one method was to look through the log books from the units stationed there. They were flipping through one such book, and caught the name Neibert, Herman. I was like what the hell? How many Herman Neiberts could there have been in the air force back then? So I picked up the phone and called dad and asked him if Herman was at Roswell. His answer was, “Has Herman never told you about Roswell?”

That was the second documentary I’d seen with Herman in it. Sometime in the nineties they remastered a lot of the old nuclear testing films and made a documentary heavy on mushroom clouds. I knew Herman had been in both the Pacific and Nevada while a lot of that was going on so I recorded it and sent him a copy. A couple of weeks later he called to say thank you and told me that the one scene of shirtless young men drinking beer on the beach was him and some of his buddies.

Other than that UFO is real, and I’ve seen them.

BTW, Herman didn't believe in UFOs...

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
09-09-2015, 09:54 PM
(09-09-2015 05:58 PM)Free Wrote:  The only thing I am trying to prove is the quality of the possibility.

For sure, the eyewitness testimony in this cannot conclusively prove that it was an alien controlled spacecraft, but what it does, at least for me, is bring the slider of credibility up a few notches.

Are you really serious??????????????? Let's look at the testimony: A lot of complete nutters claiming they've seen little green men does not "bring the slider of possibility up a few notches." It just demonstrates that there are nutters out there.

A few reliable people have seen some lights, which, in every case, upon investigation, have been shown to have been perfectly normal earthly events.

(09-09-2015 06:07 PM)Free Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 05:35 PM)daniel1948 Wrote:  I am not an ornithologist. I don't know a Clark's Nutcracker from a carrier pigeon. Therefore, to me, every bird is a UFO. It flies and I cannot identify it. Except for penguins, which don't fly, and kiwis and ostriches, and a few others.

But space aliens? I am not sure which is more idiotic: belief in God, or belief that the Earth has been visited by space aliens. The speed of light is the fastest speed there is, and the nearest planets that might have technological civilizations are so far away that it would just take too long to get here. This is not a problem that can be solved with technology. It's a fundamental limitation.

Of course, lots of things that fly manage to evade identification by the folks on the ground. So, UFOs: yes; space aliens, no!

Conventional wisdom.

We cannot speak as to the technology of an alien race from the perspective of humanity. Our knowledge of physics may absolutely pale in comparison for all we know...

The above demonstrates a complete and utter lack of comprehension regarding the limits and boundaries of knowledge. Traveling "faster than light" is not a technological problem. Modern physics does not know everything, but advocates of the "possibility" of FTL travel are under the delusion that modern physics knows nothing. Physicists know that their theories are incomplete, and they know which areas need work. But there are things we do know, and which are incontrovertible, unless you are a complete nutter.

Monty Python expressed it best in the famous Galaxy Song, when they said that the speed of light is the fastest speed there is. Let me repeat: The speed of light is the fastest speed there is. There is no such thing as "faster than light." The phrase "faster than light" is as meaningless as the phrase "three divided by zero." Grammatically, it seems to mean something, but it has no meaning, because there is no such thing as division by zero and there is no such thing as "faster than light."

Period.

It's in the math. But of course, nutters generally dismiss math as uninteresting.

This does not mean it's impossible for aliens to visit Earth. It just means it's less likely for them to visit than it would be for an honest man to be elected to the presidency of the United States, which is effectively zero.

When you add that to the fact that reliable witnesses have seen nothing but lights, which have later been explained in every single case, and everyone claiming to have seen more than lights in the sky is a bat-shit crazy nut job or a lying publicity seeker (also exposed in every single case) the clear conclusion is that we have not been visited by space aliens and we never will be.

Sadly, a lot of people believe that if enough unreliable and dishonest witnesses come forward, there's a likelihood they're right. As if zero times a million equals one-half. It doesn't. It still equals zero.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
09-09-2015, 10:03 PM
(09-09-2015 09:05 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 09:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Aren't you supposed to be on holiday?

Please go on holiday.

I did go on holiday and and came back. We've discussed this one already. Are you high on your meds again?

You should probably stop being a cunt, until you yourself have to deal with meds for cancer.

Some Christian you are, assmunch.
09-09-2015, 10:07 PM
(09-09-2015 09:19 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 08:59 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Your counter argument is a classic counter argument from ignorance. It essentially boils down to this:

"if a proposition has not been proven true, then it cannot be considered true and is thus must be considered false"

That is how it works, yes.

This isn't a fallacy. The concept of the burden of proof is central to logic and rationality.

Look up argument from ignorance on wikipedia. It is exactly as how I described. You are making that fallacy.
09-09-2015, 10:08 PM
(09-09-2015 09:51 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  My great uncle Herman was the air force version of an MP at Roswell when the infamous incident occurred there. I learned this bit of trivia watching one of the many documentaries about it. They were talking about methods of investigation, and said one method was to look through the log books from the units stationed there. They were flipping through one such book, and caught the name Neibert, Herman. I was like what the hell? How many Herman Neiberts could there have been in the air force back then? So I picked up the phone and called dad and asked him if Herman was at Roswell. His answer was, “Has Herman never told you about Roswell?”

That was the second documentary I’d seen with Herman in it. Sometime in the nineties they remastered a lot of the old nuclear testing films and made a documentary heavy on mushroom clouds. I knew Herman had been in both the Pacific and Nevada while a lot of that was going on so I recorded it and sent him a copy. A couple of weeks later he called to say thank you and told me that the one scene of shirtless young men drinking beer on the beach was him and some of his buddies.

Other than that UFO is real, and I’ve seen them.

BTW, Herman didn't believe in UFOs...

Just sayin', I'm gonna like any post with Michael Schenker-era UFO video in it.

Motherfucker could cut the mustard.
09-09-2015, 10:09 PM
(09-09-2015 09:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I suppose I should. But you are too funny. Taking yourself so seriously while offering such pathetic ideas.

Good luck with your treatment.
09-09-2015, 10:17 PM
(09-09-2015 10:09 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 09:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I suppose I should. But you are too funny. Taking yourself so seriously while offering such pathetic ideas.

Good luck with your treatment.

At least cancer has the hope for a cure.