UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(23-09-2015 02:04 PM)Free Wrote:  With this bunch- not saying you would- but just making an appearance in this thread and casting an opinion in support of me or the subject will result in a gang-bang of neg reps and lies from them.

It's not the subject that has resulted in your sudden drop in reputation.

It's your behavior.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
23-09-2015, 02:19 PM
(23-09-2015 02:07 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 02:04 PM)Free Wrote:  With this bunch- not saying you would- but just making an appearance in this thread and casting an opinion in support of me or the subject will result in a gang-bang of neg reps and lies from them.

It's not the subject that has resulted in your sudden drop in reputation.

It's your behavior.

My behaviour is warranted because it reflects your lies about me. I do not take kindly to intellectually dishonest fucks who are incapable of demonstrating the integrity required to have a decent discussion on a given topic, and if I get neg repped because I point it out, then by all means bring on the neg reps.

But the hell that exists in your mind will freeze over before I ever stoop to your level of dishonesty, and I don't give a fuck who dislikes me for that.

Thumbsup

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
23-09-2015, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2015 03:30 PM by Free.)
Shown below is the earliest post that demonstrates my position on the issue of the UFO at O'Hare Airport. Pay attention to my last sentence:

(09-09-2015 05:58 PM)Free Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 05:31 PM)pablo Wrote:  When we're using eyewitnesses to prove the existence of something, it's not enough for me. I need more.
In fact the more eyewitnesses you produce, the more I'm inclined to insist that if that many people have seen it, the easier it should be for you to present it to me in person.

The only thing I am trying to prove is the quality of the possibility.

For sure, the eyewitness testimony in this cannot conclusively prove that it was an alien controlled spacecraft, but what it does, at least for me, is bring the slider of credibility up a few notches.

Even in a court of law where multiple eyewitness testimony convicts a defendant, a judge may reach a conclusion of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. But even here in that scenario that judge's conclusion could still be wrong.

I'm not looking for conclusiveness with this particular case, because it cannot be achieved. All I am saying is that from the hundreds of UFO case files I have investigated over the course of my life, this particular one- when properly researched- is about the best I have ever seen as far as credibility is concerned.

Does it conclusively prove anything? Absolutely not.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid851188

That has been my position, outlined since page 8 in this discussion, just as this topic of the O'Hare UFO started.

Unbeliever has worked very hard to convince many here that my actual position is what he claims it is, but this post above is where I first stated it, and I have maintained that position all through this thread.

He fucking lied, and convinced people of his lies, and now they are all on that lying bandwagon and have been trolling this thread based upon that lie for close to a hundred pages now.

Fucking ridiculous.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
23-09-2015, 02:29 PM
(23-09-2015 02:19 PM)Free Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 02:07 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  It's not the subject that has resulted in your sudden drop in reputation.

It's your behavior.

My behaviour is warranted because it reflects your lies about me. I do not take kindly to intellectually dishonest fucks who are incapable of demonstrating the integrity required to have a decent discussion on a given topic, and if I get neg repped because I point it out, then by all means bring on the neg reps.

But the hell that exists in your mind will freeze over before I ever stoop to your level of dishonesty, and I don't give a fuck who dislikes me for that.

Thumbsup

You are deluded. You can't see that 'cos you can't take even the mildest criticism of your stupid ideas. Instead you'd rather believe that a bunch of people who don't know each other all decided to conspire together to paint you as a lunatic. You are disgusting.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
23-09-2015, 02:29 PM
(23-09-2015 01:39 PM)Free Wrote:  
Quote:Asserting the possibility and declaring things evidence of it is making a positive claim.

Yes it is.

Indeed. So, you agree that saying something is possible is a positive claim?

(23-09-2015 12:24 PM)Free Wrote:  Now I challenge you to find one single post where I made any positive claim about any such thing.

And when you don't- not even "if" you don't- but when you don't find anything that shows I have made a positive claim in this thread, everybody here will know how fucking much of a liar you actually are.
I mean, you did deny ever making any positive claims earlier. So I'm just checking to be extra sure on this. That's quite a change of mind in just a couple hours!

(23-09-2015 01:39 PM)Free Wrote:  So? What's that got to do with him saying I have made a positive claim that the circumstantial evidence in any way demonstrates positive existence?

If saying something is possible is a positive claim - and, bear with me, but you've literally just agreed that it is - then, necessarily, your doing precisely that must therefore constitute a positive claim.

"X possibly explains Y" contains the necessary hidden premise that "X exists". Do you understand that?

(23-09-2015 01:39 PM)Free Wrote:  
Quote:There is no plainer way to tell you this. I despair of your understanding basic logic.

Really? Let's see if you can tell the difference:

1. I believe that the circumstantial evidence indicates the possibility that alien life has been visiting earth. <---(My actual position.)

2. The circumstantial evidence is positive proof that aliens have been definitely visiting earth. <---(The position you and others wrongfully assert I am holding.)

In actual fact, what I have noted is that you are always careful to insist on the word "possible", so that - in your mind - you never have to actually substantiate anything. I do not claim to speak for others.
(I could shrilly decry you as a liar for blatantly mischaracterising me, but instead I'll just assume you're unable to tell the difference between what people actually say to you and what you think they're saying to you)

When it is pointed out to you that "a wizard did it" must then be given equal consideration, you lose your shit and start calling people retarded and stoking your superiority complex.

No, I can't see how you expect to have a reasonable discussion like that, let alone convince anyone sane.

... this is my signature!
23-09-2015, 02:30 PM
(23-09-2015 02:04 PM)Free Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 01:58 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Opens door, looks in...then
[Image: TpQlBa0.gif?zoom=2]

Don't blame you.

With this bunch- not saying you would- but just making an appearance in this thread and casting an opinion in support of me or the subject will result in a gang-bang of neg reps and lies from them.

Stay clear ...

Ah, persecution complex!

Got any more apologist tricks still up your sleeve?

[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
23-09-2015, 02:30 PM
(23-09-2015 02:26 PM)Free Wrote:  Unbeliever has worked very hard to convince many here that my actual position is what he claims it is

Yes, because it is. Your own post indicates it.

Your claim is that you have evidence - not necessarily proof, but evidence - of alien visitation.

You do not.

(23-09-2015 02:26 PM)Free Wrote:  He fucking lied, and convinced people of his lies, and now they are all on that lying bandwagon and have been trolling this thread based upon that lie for close to a hundred pages now.

Fucking ridiculous.

Ah, no. No one has bothered with this little straw man you've been trying to prop up, because your position, despite your tantrums, is perfectly well understood here.

It's just wrong.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
23-09-2015, 02:31 PM
(23-09-2015 02:29 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 02:19 PM)Free Wrote:  My behaviour is warranted because it reflects your lies about me. I do not take kindly to intellectually dishonest fucks who are incapable of demonstrating the integrity required to have a decent discussion on a given topic, and if I get neg repped because I point it out, then by all means bring on the neg reps.

Thumbsup

You are deluded. You can't see that 'cos you can't take even the mildest criticism of your stupid ideas. Instead you'd rather believe that a bunch of people who don't know each other all decided to conspire together to paint you as a lunatic. You are disgusting.

It isn't the criticism that bothers me at all.

It's you, and your lies.
It's you, and your manipulation of the admins against me.
It's you, and your intellectual dishonesty.

It's you.

I don't fucking like you, because you have no redeeming qualities.

Drinking Beverage

23-09-2015, 02:35 PM
(23-09-2015 02:31 PM)Free Wrote:  It's you, and your manipulation of the admins against me.

So conspiracy is along for the ride, now, too?

You poor thing! How do you live in such a cruel, cruel world?

[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
23-09-2015, 02:37 PM
(23-09-2015 02:31 PM)Free Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 02:29 PM)morondog Wrote:  You are deluded. You can't see that 'cos you can't take even the mildest criticism of your stupid ideas. Instead you'd rather believe that a bunch of people who don't know each other all decided to conspire together to paint you as a lunatic. You are disgusting.

It isn't the criticism that bothers me at all.

It's you, and your lies.
It's you, and your manipulation of the admins against me.
It's you, and your intellectual dishonesty.

It's you.

I don't fucking like you, because you have no redeeming qualities.

Drinking Beverage

I'm the one who stole the pages from the report too Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post