UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2015, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2015 02:46 PM by Free.)
RE: UFO Disclosure
(23-09-2015 02:35 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 02:31 PM)Free Wrote:  It's you, and your manipulation of the admins against me.

So conspiracy is along for the ride, now, too?

You poor thing! How do you live in such a cruel, cruel world?

Conspiracy? No.

He used his status as a former mod as credibility to complain to Moms regarding a threat I never made. He has been trying to get the mods and admins to ban me for some time now.

Listed below is what I mean.

Free Wrote:
(21-09-2015 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 05:48 PM)Free Wrote:  But if you want to continue with this crap of stabbing at each other, that's up to you.

After derailing your own thread with pointless aggression, you try to pull this? Fuck you again.

Anyway, you've proven that discussing the topic of the thread with you is about as profitable as discussing quantum mechanics with a chicken. You have been trolling for the past 50 odd pages. Why should I waste my time, other than to point out your stupid trolling?

Well then might I suggest you simply stop participating in this thread since it apparently irks you insomuch as to whine to the admins and mislead them into believing a threat was made when the context of this discussion conclusively demonstrates that no such threat was ever made? It has been your intention to try and get me banned for some time now, as THIS OTHER POST again demonstrates your attempt to manipulate the admins into doing what you want.

You sir, are ridiculously dishonest, manipulative, and shameful, and your attempts to further manipulate the opinions of others regarding me on this thread is not lost on me at all. You are very transparent.

Drinking Beverage

He gets butthurt, and then tries to take cheap shots.

Sooo mature. Rolleyes

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2015, 02:49 PM
The "ban Free" was a joke, you pointless shit, as anyone can see who follows your link Rolleyes I reported your post for what I felt were legitimate reasons, and you leapt at the chance to whine about persecution. I *told* you that I had reported it and why, yet you'd rather believe that it's because I can't answer your argument than because you behaved like a fucking prat.

Congrats on finding another way to extend the thread without adding substance though Thumbsup I mean, basically the entire thread has been you doing that, but even your creativity must run low sooner or later, right?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
23-09-2015, 03:24 PM
(23-09-2015 02:49 PM)morondog Wrote:  The "ban Free" was a joke, you pointless shit, as anyone can see who follows your link Rolleyes I reported your post for what I felt were legitimate reasons, and you leapt at the chance to whine about persecution. I *told* you that I had reported it and why, yet you'd rather believe that it's because I can't answer your argument than because you behaved like a fucking prat.

Congrats on finding another way to extend the thread without adding substance though Thumbsup I mean, basically the entire thread has been you doing that, but even your creativity must run low sooner or later, right?

Yeah okay, "Mr. Cheapshot."

We'll just roll along. Rolleyes

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
23-09-2015, 03:51 PM
So how about those 12 witnesses eh?

Mr "I am just asserting that aliens are possible" Rolleyes

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
23-09-2015, 03:53 PM
(23-09-2015 03:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  So how about those 12 witnesses eh?

What about them?

23-09-2015, 03:58 PM
(23-09-2015 03:53 PM)Free Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 03:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  So how about those 12 witnesses eh?

What about them?

Do they exist outside of your head? You've got a whole bandwagon full of conspirators who say no.

Feeling persecuted yet?

23-09-2015, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2015 08:54 PM by Free.)
(23-09-2015 03:58 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 03:53 PM)Free Wrote:  What about them?

Do they exist outside of your head? You've got a whole bandwagon full of conspirators who say no.

Feeling persecuted yet?

Persecuted? No, lied about. Just when I thought you couldn't sink any lower, you then hit rock bottom, and then as if that wasn't enough ... you started to dig.

I have concluded that whatever is eating you ... must be suffering horribly.

Consider

Trolled? Oh yes.

But that's normally what happens to me when I kick somebody else's ass so hard that it sends the shit straight up and into their head. So I guess if anybody wants any more shit out of you then all they gotta do ... is squeeze your head.

Now, if you would be so kind as to just simply go away, for I have been trying to contemplate whether or not you have a shred of credibility left, but your presence here has bored me insomuch that I am having difficulty attempting to entertain a doubt.

Drinking Beverage

23-09-2015, 11:40 PM
(23-09-2015 04:06 PM)Free Wrote:  Now, if you would be so kind as to just simply go away, for I have been trying to contemplate whether or not you have a shred of credibility left, but your presence here has bored me insomuch that I am having difficulty attempting to entertain a doubt.

No, fucker, you don't own the thread. Also you denigrating anyone's credibility is simply laughable Smile Have a shitty day Smile

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-09-2015, 05:06 AM
(18-09-2015 08:42 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  This thread... Dodgy

[Image: tumblr_m6q51iXjua1qftwqwo1_500.jpg]
Yup the love is palpable Tongue
24-09-2015, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2015 02:03 PM by Free.)
(23-09-2015 11:40 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 04:06 PM)Free Wrote:  Now, if you would be so kind as to just simply go away, for I have been trying to contemplate whether or not you have a shred of credibility left, but your presence here has bored me insomuch that I am having difficulty attempting to entertain a doubt.

No, fucker, you don't own the thread. Also you denigrating anyone's credibility is simply laughable Smile Have a shitty day Smile

Well then, stick around if you like. There's really nothing you can actually add to this thread in any positive way, other than trolling it because you can no longer lie about what my position is in regards to alien life visiting earth since I have proven that I had clearly stated my position way back on Page 8 of this topic, and it only took a few pages before Unbeliever began to misrepresent my position by asserting I was making a positive claim, which I objected to immediately back on Page 17 with this post, and he's continued to lie about my position ever since, trolling and fucking the thread like a well seasoned whore.

And then at THIS POST he asserts that multiple eyewitness testimony cannot be used as evidence to support the possibility of alien visitation- when we all know that multiple eyewitness testimony is in fact considered oral evidence that is used to increase belief in a claim- and proceeds to make a false comparisons, which conclusively demonstrated to me that he's nothing but a denialist, a liar, and an intellectually dishonest prick, and that's where he went on ignore.

And then all of you jumped on a bandwagon full of lies, and continued to insist what you were lying about was true, when all the evidence demonstrates nothing but a house of cards. So if you really want to think you or anyone else on that bandwagon has any degree of credibility when you have all be proven to be liars, then dude ... you just go right ahead and continue to believe your own lies, for I have learned that integrity and respect for the truth doesn't really matter with you at all, now does it?

So until you understand that you will not be deserving a single ounce of respect from- not only me, but also others who messaged me- until you recognize what you have been doing here, there's really nothing more to say.

Consider