UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2015, 07:39 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(25-09-2015 03:20 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 03:05 PM)Free Wrote:  The # 1 thing I have been messaged about is the lack of maturity you and the others on the "bandwagon' have demonstrated.
The guy talking about nooses, calling everyone fucking retards, and telling people they can be his bitch is who people ran to to whine about the lack of maturity?

cjlr just got fired, so right now you are my bitch.

Quote:Uh-huh, sounds legit bro.

Glad you agree.

Quote:EDIT: Are.....are you a poe.. Free? I'm not being comical I'm seriously asking, because you have been starting to seem like the longest con game I have ever seen.

I'm seriously considering it.

You have no idea who I am, and never will.

Big Grin

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2015, 08:39 PM
(25-09-2015 07:23 PM)Free Wrote:  And don't kid yourself, a sharp tongue is by no means any kind of an indication of a keen mind.

Quite.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
25-09-2015, 08:44 PM
Is this still the same thread, now with 130 pages?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
26-09-2015, 12:13 AM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2015 12:22 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(25-09-2015 07:23 PM)Free Wrote:  It tells you that my position on this forum is not solitary, exactly.
Continuing the long and sorted tradition by you of inventing support for your position. Out of curiosity this is important because ..why again?

Quote:And don't kid yourself, a sharp tongue is by no means any kind of an indication of a keen mind. But don't feel bad, a lot of other people don't have any brains either, and if you ever decide to get a lobotomy, make sure you get a toupee to hide the scars, and then if you learn to control that fucking slobbering you should function well enough to shit your pants.
Apparently a dull tongue is no indication of a keen mind either. Hey remember a few posts ago when I said that you would rather spend time masturbating to your own insults instead of addressing criticisms? Ya..thanks for proving that for me. One little poke from me and off you go. Predictable.

Oh and I can at least apply logic consistently and not just when it suits my presuppositions. Drinking Beverage

Quote:Me? An asshole?
Uhhh....
Quote: But don't feel bad, a lot of other people don't have any brains either, and if you ever decide to get a lobotomy, make sure you get a toupee to hide the scars, and then if you learn to control that fucking slobbering you should function well enough to shit your pants.
Yes you. Laugh out load
And your trying to convince us that people came and whined to you about the lack of maturity in this thread. Lolz. Rolleyes

Quote:You talk so much shit that I can smell it on your breath from a mile away. Seriously, your asshole must be insanely jealous of how much shit actually comes out of your mouth.

If your bullshit could ever bounce you would fucking end up in orbit.

Your insults are an insult to the fine art of insulting. They lack originality, charm, creativity, or thought. Much like your arguments.Drinking Beverage

Quote:Free has proved his point.
Oh I'm sorry, were you operating under the assumption that I cared about the opinion of a tinfoil hat wearing hillbilly that I constantly need to keep explaining the basics of logic to? You would be wrong.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
26-09-2015, 12:20 AM
(25-09-2015 07:39 PM)Free Wrote:  cjlr just got fired, so right now you are my bitch.
Oh hunny....we can talk about who is whose bitch once you get a good grasp on basic logic and how to apply it to your own position not just other peoples.

Honestly you're adorable.

Quote:Glad you agree.
You are so divorced from reality I would actually believe that you think I was agreeing with you.

Quote:You have no idea who I am, and never will.
Oh no I'll never know I'll never get to know the forums resident tinfoil hat lolconspiracy nutter! Why you think this is a mark against me and not something I'm very very grateful for is ..a mystery to me.

Seriously though. Adorable.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
26-09-2015, 12:24 AM
(26-09-2015 12:13 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Oh I'm sorry, were you operating under the assumption that I cared about the opinion of a tinfoil hat wearing hillbilly that I constantly need to keep explaining the basics of logic to? You would be wrong.

My dear Whiskey debates. Please always remember the following:

β€œHe may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.”
― Groucho Marx

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
26-09-2015, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2015 07:44 AM by Chas.)
(25-09-2015 02:11 PM)Free Wrote:  It was "not in practice," meaning "practical use," until the 1950s. Sure, many experiemental aircraft were being tested, by wide spread use of the jet engine didn't occur until the 1950s.

"The US introduced the North American B-45 Tornado, their first jet bomber, into service in 1948. Although capable of carrying nuclear weapons it was used for reconnaissance over Korea."

The history is here.

The F-84 and F-86 fighter jets went into service with the U.S. Air force in the 1940's.

Quote:
(24-09-2015 08:10 PM)Free Wrote:  Partially true. However, that does not mean that any of them were in fact 'vehicles' of any kind.

They were identified as aircraft.

Quote:Citation needed.

No citation required, as it does not apply. The burden of proof is upon those who claim that humans were capable of creating anything at all that even remotely resembles such a craft. I find no evidence, of any kind.

The burden of proof lies upon those who claim they saw aircraft.
There is no good evidence that there were any aircraft at all.

Quote:Of course, so can anyone else. I will not prove any of this to you or anyone else. You can only prove it to yourself.

That is precisely how theists justify their "truth". Facepalm

Quote:
Quote:However, my return question is (Again,) if said things are machines and they are moving about in our skies... where do you propose they come from? How do they get here? Just saying "There are weird machines flying about..." does nothing to further ideas/knowledge/thinking about such things.

If they are non human, then the possibilities are limited to the following:

1. An undetected non human intelligent life form living here on earth.
2. Aliens from another planet/moon in our solar system.
3. Aliens from another star system.
4. Non human intelligent life from another dimension (which seems to be all the rave from scientists today, but I have doubts.)

Quote:It does not rule out them being artifacts of man. Just because 'We', the average Joe, do not know the state of play of the technical aspects of things does not just make them 'Alien craft'.

It's quite simple, if they were not, and cannot be created by mankind, then mankind did not create them.

The only option then is non human.

There is no evidence that there are any craft doing anything that cannot be created by mankind. The scattered, contradictory, ignorant, 'observations' are interpreted through a lens of confirmation bias.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-09-2015, 07:35 AM
(26-09-2015 07:30 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 02:11 PM)Free Wrote:  It was "not in practice," meaning "practical use," until the 1950s. Sure, many experiemental aircraft were being tested, by wide spread use of the jet engine didn't occur until the 1950s.

"The US introduced the North American B-45 Tornado, their first jet bomber, into service in 1948. Although capable of carrying nuclear weapons it was used for reconnaissance over Korea."

The history is here.

The F-84 and F-86 fighter jets went into service with the U.S. Air force in the 1940's.

Quote:Again, not true. Many sightings of unknown aerial vehicles go back to the age of balloons and zeppelins. With quite a few 'terror' phases along the way as people fearfully 'Watched the skies'.

Please read carefully ...

"in no way approximates anything described regarding the appearance and performance of this particular UFO at O'Hare,"

They were identified as aircraft.

No citation required, as it does not apply. The burden of proof is upon those who claim that humans were capable of creating anything at all that even remotely resembles such a craft. I find no evidence, of any kind.

The burden of proof lies upon those who claim they saw aircraft.
There is no good evidence that there were any aircraft at all.

Quote:Of course, so can anyone else. I will not prove any of this to you or anyone else. You can only prove it to yourself.

That is precisely how theists justify their "truth". Facepalm

Quote:If they are non human, then the possibilities are limited to the following:

1. An undetected non human intelligent life form living here on earth.
2. Aliens from another planet/moon in our solar system.
3. Aliens from another star system.
4. Non human intelligent life from another dimension (which seems to be all the rave from scientists today, but I have doubts.)

It's quite simple, if they were not, and cannot be created by mankind, then mankind did not create them.

The only option then is non human.

There is no evidence that there are any craft doing anything that cannot be created by mankind. The scattered, contradictory, ignorant, 'observations' are interpreted through a lens of confirmation bias.

26-09-2015, 07:37 AM
(25-09-2015 02:40 PM)Free Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 02:20 PM)morondog Wrote:  If pigs could fly then we'd have Porcine Airlines Rolleyes You haven't proven, substantiated or even made a plausible case for your premises, so why would anyone grant your conclusion?

Because other people do support my conclusion. They just will not engage in this thread because they see what happens when someone dares to take a stand on what they believe to be true here.

It's rational, well researched, evidenced, reasoned, and demonstrates an obvious possibility.

In my view, it is completely irrational to conclude that no possibility exists, or that the possibility is unworthy of consideration.

No one is claiming it is not a possibility, just that is an unlikely one - and that there is no credible evidence.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-09-2015, 07:42 AM
(25-09-2015 07:39 PM)Free Wrote:  You have no idea who I am, and never will.

Big Grin

Sure we do. You are an asshole. Drinking Beverage

[+] 4 users Like Chas's post