UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2015, 02:23 AM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(09-09-2015 01:14 AM)pablo Wrote:  So, if the things run on some kind of alternate alien energy source what's the problem?
Look at how difficult it is for Iran to get access to nuclear energy, the same reasons that governments are so sketchy on letting other countries have nuclear energy would be very similar to why they would not release this alternative energy to the public. Also you must have completely missed my point about how it could disrupt the entire planets geopolitics.
(09-09-2015 01:14 AM)pablo Wrote:  If it was something we have on Earth we would be using it by now,
Well obviously we are not.
(09-09-2015 01:14 AM)pablo Wrote:  if not, we can't get it anyway so that point is moot.
What point is moot?

(09-09-2015 01:14 AM)pablo Wrote:  The religious folks will get used to the idea that their books are wrong, they're doing it now anyway.
For some perhaps. Maybe you should go to the south and attend a conservative church service, some people out there are no way in hell even close to being mentally ready for disclosure. Many will absolutely panic, many will probably view ET's as enemies and start going after them all half cocked and ready to go like some ignorant fool.

(09-09-2015 01:14 AM)pablo Wrote:  Technology changes all the time, no biggie.
This is not some small technological advance, this kind of technology would literally revolutionize the world.

(09-09-2015 01:14 AM)pablo Wrote:  I hardly think there would be a huge revolt against the government if we found out they were lying to us again.
Seriously?
You are equating some political scandal with an enormous global cover up that has taken place for over 60 years!

You really need to think bigger here!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2015, 02:25 AM
(10-09-2015 01:59 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(10-09-2015 01:52 AM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  Pick a case and show me why.

I need to know specifics.

If you are making the assertion that they are bunk, then specifics will help greatly.

Its bunk because it is possible things other than aliens could explain the cases. So any evidence you have really isn't evidence for aliens.

His thinking is errant. Evidence doesn't cease to be evidence because of some possible ambiguities.

Who da fuq are you even talking to? Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
10-09-2015, 02:25 AM
(10-09-2015 02:23 AM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  You are equating some political scandal with an enormous global cover up that has taken place for over 60 years!

Facepalm Another conspiracy nut. How did you attain this special knowledge pray tell?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
10-09-2015, 02:27 AM
(10-09-2015 02:25 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-09-2015 02:23 AM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  You are equating some political scandal with an enormous global cover up that has taken place for over 60 years!

Facepalm Another conspiracy nut. How did you attain this special knowledge pray tell?

Steven Greer. Rolleyes

10-09-2015, 02:33 AM
(09-09-2015 01:23 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 12:26 AM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  The video is not trying to trick anyone. It is what it is, a Citizen Hearing on Disclosure that took place over a 5 day period. Whats difficult to understand about that?

I understand exactly what it is. What I don't completely understand is their motivation to mimic a hearing conducted by the government. Right now to me it looks like they are trying to convince less intelligent viewers that this hearing is conducted by people who have some actual authority.

First of all, what is important is the information that is conveyed during this citizen hearing. Pay attention to the information the information the information! Everything else is irrelevant.

Secondly, they want an official congressional hearing, but they are having trouble getting one. There is a push right now to do just that. Paradigm Research Group is pushing for a Congressional Hearing Initiative.

If the manner in which they went about conducting the citizen hearing offends you, get over it.
Focus on the information, that is the main purpose of the hearing!!
10-09-2015, 02:33 AM
(09-09-2015 02:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  You ask us what we think: I think it's crap.

Why?
10-09-2015, 02:40 AM
(09-09-2015 04:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Remember what the U in UFO stands for. Sure, there are plenty of unidentified phenomena out there, but that doesn't mean you can logically make the leap from 'unidentified' to 'that's totally a fucking alien spaceship' without losing all credibility; Apollo 14 astronaut or not. Drinking Beverage

Explain how Major Jesse Marcel who was one of the first on the scene in Roswell and is the one in the famous picture holding a piece of a downed weather balloon later on in life came out with what he really knew about the incident. You can hear him speak about it here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=548HTymqpcY

10-09-2015, 02:40 AM
(09-09-2015 05:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 04:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Remember what the U in UFO stands for. Sure, there are plenty of unidentified phenomena out there, but that doesn't mean you can logically make the leap from 'unidentified' to 'that's totally a fucking alien spaceship' without losing all credibility; Apollo 14 astronaut or not. Drinking Beverage

He's been... astronaughty Tongue

And your not paying attention.
10-09-2015, 02:43 AM
(09-09-2015 05:28 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Hey, OP, I hope you weren't looking for a serious discussion here. Tongue

So I guess my conversation with you is over before it began.

Have a nice life.

Thumbsup
10-09-2015, 02:47 AM
(10-09-2015 02:43 AM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 05:28 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Hey, OP, I hope you weren't looking for a serious discussion here. Tongue

So I guess my conversation with you is over before it began.

Have a nice life.

Thumbsup

Just giving you the layout, n00b. Other than Free, everybody else is "nope, nope, nope."