UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(27-09-2015 01:32 PM)Free Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 01:29 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Ah.... well... that's not quite true.

Had we spent the time, money and effort then we humans might have had a probe on its way to Alpha Centaury by now. That's with 1950/60 technology.

It doesn't stop us trom thinking about the physics we do know or can imagine, either.

Sure we can speculate, but if we do that here, on this forum, with this particular bunch of "skeptics" they may do again to me what they have already tried to do; assert that I am making a positive claim when in fact I am speculating about possibilities.
And you got all butthurt when I speculated about the actions of people here on Earth lol People that can actually be shown to exist. I believe you said you "wouldn't let me get away" with my speculation but here you are ...trying to get away with your own. The hypocrisy.
Well presented without evidence, discarded without evidence.

Fucking story time nonsense.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2015, 02:26 PM
(27-09-2015 02:03 PM)Free Wrote:  I have made no assertions that I have not substantiated. If you think so, then go find them.
Dude, fucking seriously? I've pointed out close to a dozen or more already and I haven't even pointed out every one I saw just enough to make my point.

Seriously?

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
27-09-2015, 02:26 PM
(27-09-2015 02:21 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 01:32 PM)Free Wrote:  Sure we can speculate, but if we do that here, on this forum, with this particular bunch of "skeptics" they may do again to me what they have already tried to do; assert that I am making a positive claim when in fact I am speculating about possibilities.
And you got all butthurt when I speculated about the actions of people here on Earth lol People that can actually be shown to exist. I believe you said you "wouldn't let me get away" with my speculation but here you are ...trying to get away with your own. The hypocrisy.
Well presented without evidence, discarded without evidence.

Fucking story time nonsense.

Please link back to whatever post that was.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
27-09-2015, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2015 02:35 PM by Free.)
(27-09-2015 02:26 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 02:03 PM)Free Wrote:  I have made no assertions that I have not substantiated. If you think so, then go find them.
Dude, fucking seriously? I've pointed out close to a dozen or more already and I haven't even pointed out every one I saw just enough to make my point.

Seriously?

No, you ASSERT that I don't support them by rejecting the explanations and/or evidence that accompanies them.

If anyone asserts around crap on here unsubstantiated, its you. You assert the possibility that the reporter for the Chicago Tribune may be dishonest in some way, without providing any fucking reason or evidence to say it. You assert that 12 people- experienced with aircraft and who claimed to have seen an aircraft are all somehow mistaken without ever justifying how 12 experienced people could all be mistaken about seeing the same thing.

You constantly assert utter bullshit here without ever substantiating any of it.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
27-09-2015, 02:33 PM
(27-09-2015 02:27 PM)Free Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 02:26 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Dude, fucking seriously? I've pointed out close to a dozen or more already and I haven't even pointed out every one I saw just enough to make my point.

Seriously?

No, you ASSERT that I don't support them by rejecting the explanations and/or evidence that accompanies them.

Um no, how about a single example.

You keep calling the "12" witnesses credible based entirely on an assertion made by a reporter and repeated by you. The credibility of your witnesses has not been substantiated.

You have repeated and repeated and repeated and repeated this assertion as if it was proven or substantiated and it's not.

This is a single example. There are more.

27-09-2015, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2015 02:46 PM by Free.)
(27-09-2015 02:33 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 02:27 PM)Free Wrote:  No, you ASSERT that I don't support them by rejecting the explanations and/or evidence that accompanies them.

Um no, how about a single example.

You keep calling the "12" witnesses credible based entirely on an assertion made by a reporter and repeated by you. The credibility of your witnesses has not been substantiated.

Yes, their credibility has indeed been substantiated by the Chicago Tribune, and I take the word of the Chicago Tribune because I find no reason whatsoever to ASSERT they are lying or being dishonest in any way.

This has been repeated ad nausium.

Quote:This is a single example. There are more.

And you example is fucked, as it doesn't even exist.

Edit: And you seem to conveniently forget that some of these witnesses were also interviewed by NARCAP, CNN, and other media outlets, and none of them questioned their credibility or existence. So therefore, these witnesses may be publicly anonymous, but they are known to many media outlets.

27-09-2015, 02:47 PM
(27-09-2015 02:38 PM)Free Wrote:  Yes, their credibility has indeed been substantiated by the Chicago Tribune
No you fucking idiot the Tribune is the one making the claim that they ARE airport staff, they have not actually proven this. AGAIN a claim is not by default true if it has not been proven false. Your child like gullibility and personal credulity is not a fucking counter argument to the fact that the witnesses remain anonymous and as such their credibility is unproven.
"Derpy derp Well gosh guys I don't, derp, think he's lying" Is not a fucking rebuttal to the fact the claim is unproven you simpleton.

"Prove that they are who they say they are."
"Well this guys says they are and I trust him."

That you believe the guy making the claim is not in ANY WAY close to a "substantiation" of the claim. Q, fucking Q, is better at proving shit then you are.

Quote:And you example is fucked, as it doesn't even exist.
You are completely insane and beneath contempt.

27-09-2015, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2015 02:54 PM by Free.)
(27-09-2015 02:47 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 02:38 PM)Free Wrote:  Yes, their credibility has indeed been substantiated by the Chicago Tribune
No you fucking idiot the Tribune is the one making the claim that they ARE airport staff, they have not actually proven this. AGAIN a claim is not by default true if it has not been proven false. Your child like gullibility and personal credulity is not a fucking counter argument to the fact that the witnesses remain anonymous and as such their credibility is unproven.
"Derpy derp Well gosh guys I don't, derp, think he's lying" Is not a fucking rebuttal to the fact the claim is unproven you simpleton.

"Prove that they are who they say they are."
"Well this guys says they are and I trust him."

That you believe the guy making the claim is not in ANY WAY close to a "substantiation" of the claim. Q, fucking Q, is better at proving shit then you are.

Quote:And you example is fucked, as it doesn't even exist.
You are completely insane and beneath contempt.

And- you fucking idiot- you seem to conveniently forget that some of these witnesses were also interviewed by NARCAP, CNN, and other media outlets, and none of them questioned their credibility or existence. So therefore, these witnesses may be publicly anonymous, but they are known to many media outlets.

And you will do anything to believe your own fucking lies and twists. So fuckoff with your lying claims that I have not substantiated that claim when numerous times in this thread I have provided numerous links to numerous articles and videos from numerous outlets that interviewed these witnesses.

27-09-2015, 02:54 PM
(27-09-2015 02:27 PM)Free Wrote:  You assert the possibility that the reporter for the Chicago Tribune may be dishonest in some way, without providing any fucking reason or evidence to say it.
No actually dipshit I did not. Learn to fucking read.

Quote:You assert that 12 people- experienced with aircraft and who claimed to have seen an aircraft are all somehow mistaken without ever justifying how 12 experienced people could all be mistaken about seeing the same thing.
No actually dipshit I did not. Learn to fucking read. Also fuck you, I'm still waiting for you to prove their credibility.

You have the reading comprehension of a rock. A stupid rock.

Quote:You constantly assert utter bullshit here without ever substantiating any of it.
Oh like completely hand waving away the problems with interstellar flight with "Space Wizards could do anyin' guiyz we juss don't no!". Uh-huh. Fuck your own face loonie toons.

27-09-2015, 02:58 PM
(27-09-2015 02:50 PM)Free Wrote:  And- you fucking idiot- you seem to conveniently forget that some of these witnesses were also interviewed by NARCAP, CNN, and other media outlets, and none of them questioned their credibility or existence. So therefore, these witnesses may be publicly anonymous, but they are known to many media outlets.

And that's not a substantiation of their credibility. Do you understand what that word even means?
"1. To prove the truth of or support with proof or evidence:"

"I trust they are telling the truth and so do these other guys" is not a substantiation. To substantiate requires evidence is support of their credibility, evidence is demonstrable, what demonstrated evidence have any of these people provided to prove their credibility?

Oh right. Fucking none you piece of shit.