UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(27-09-2015 02:50 PM)Free Wrote:  And- you fucking idiot- you seem to conveniently forget that some of these witnesses were also interviewed by NARCAP, CNN, and other media outlets
I'd ask you to prove it but you would just go all cry baby about how it's true cause it's not been shown to be false so I'll just not even bother. You have no respect for logic or science. I'm angry at myself for ever defending you, you're scum.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2015, 03:03 PM
(27-09-2015 02:26 PM)Free Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 02:21 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  And you got all butthurt when I speculated about the actions of people here on Earth lol People that can actually be shown to exist. I believe you said you "wouldn't let me get away" with my speculation but here you are ...trying to get away with your own. The hypocrisy.
Well presented without evidence, discarded without evidence.

Fucking story time nonsense.

Please link back to whatever post that was.

Can't keep your various hypocrisy organized anymore?Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
27-09-2015, 03:04 PM
(27-09-2015 02:54 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 02:27 PM)Free Wrote:  You assert the possibility that the reporter for the Chicago Tribune may be dishonest in some way, without providing any fucking reason or evidence to say it.
No actually dipshit I did not. Learn to fucking read.

Why the fuck do you even bother trying your bullshit on me? If you understood the kind of memory I have you would never try this shit on me:

Quote:OK but the claim, much like the bible, is not proof of the claim. Without proof of identity the only evidence we have is this: that the Jurno made a claim. He could be lying.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid860852

Your quote above most definitely asserts the possibility that the journalist was somehow dishonest, because you assert "He may be lying."

I don't need reading lessons dude, but you could use a memory upgrade. I own a computer business, come see me, I'll fix ya up.

Laugh out load

Quote:
Quote:You assert that 12 people- experienced with aircraft and who claimed to have seen an aircraft are all somehow mistaken without ever justifying how 12 experienced people could all be mistaken about seeing the same thing.
No actually dipshit I did not. Learn to fucking read. Also fuck you, I'm still waiting for you to prove their credibility.

You have the reading comprehension of a rock. A stupid rock.

Let's make a scene here; would you like me to quote what you said again from your own post?

I will give you a chance here .... I'm being nice.

Wink

Quote:
Quote:You constantly assert utter bullshit here without ever substantiating any of it.
Oh like completely hand waving away the problems with interstellar flight with "Space Wizards could do anyin' guiyz we juss don't no!". Uh-huh. Fuck your own face loonie toons.

Off-topic; red herring.

That is all.

Thank you.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
27-09-2015, 03:10 PM
(27-09-2015 02:11 PM)Free Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 01:46 PM)morondog Wrote:  OK, so it could possibly have been Noddy in Santa's stolen sleigh as well.

That's an excellent example of the kind of skepticism I have noticed you using all through this thread.

Well done.

Laugh out load

I note that you haven't refuted the possibility. By your own logic, you must take it *equally* as seriously as aliens.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-09-2015, 03:19 PM
(27-09-2015 03:10 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 02:11 PM)Free Wrote:  That's an excellent example of the kind of skepticism I have noticed you using all through this thread.

Well done.

Laugh out load

I note that you haven't refuted the possibility. By your own logic, you must take it *equally* as seriously as aliens.

Who am I to refute your skepticism?

I simply reject it, so fuck the refuting.

Big Grin

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
27-09-2015, 03:19 PM
(27-09-2015 02:26 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 02:03 PM)Free Wrote:  I have made no assertions that I have not substantiated. If you think so, then go find them.
Dude, fucking seriously? I've pointed out close to a dozen or more already and I haven't even pointed out every one I saw just enough to make my point.

Seriously?

It boggles the mind.

Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

27-09-2015, 03:21 PM
(27-09-2015 03:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 02:26 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Dude, fucking seriously? I've pointed out close to a dozen or more already and I haven't even pointed out every one I saw just enough to make my point.

Seriously?

It boggles the mind.

Facepalm

Yeah I know, seriously eh?

Tongue

27-09-2015, 03:26 PM
(27-09-2015 03:19 PM)Free Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 03:10 PM)morondog Wrote:  I note that you haven't refuted the possibility. By your own logic, you must take it *equally* as seriously as aliens.

Who am I to refute your skepticism?

Big Grin

Ah, so you have *faith* then. Thumbsup

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-09-2015, 03:29 PM
(27-09-2015 03:26 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 03:19 PM)Free Wrote:  Who am I to refute your skepticism?

Big Grin

Ah, so you have *faith* then. Thumbsup

I like Santa Claus. Why would I refute him?

Tongue

27-09-2015, 03:31 PM
Cute. If you were gonna retreat to a position this vapidly unfalsifiable, why'd you even mention the word evidence?

[+] 2 users Like morondog's post