UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2015, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2015 12:23 PM by Free.)
RE: UFO Disclosure
(28-09-2015 12:05 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 11:19 AM)Free Wrote:  I have provided links to some photographs of UFOs from 70 - 90 years ago, and some are even older. No chance of photoshopping those photographs, and they have been known since those times.

Right, cool, okay then...... anything else?
Edit: Sorry, at work..... perchance another linky?

You can review many of these old photographs at this link:

http://www.ufocasebook.com/bestufopictures.html

You will need to click the pictures to get the full effect.

That website has pictures of UFOs as far back as the year 1870, and up to modern day.

Many of these photographs fit the description of what was seen over O'Hare Airport in 2006. Also, investigations into the authenticity of many of these photographs revealed that they could not be debunked as fake.

People need to understand that many of these pictures existed long before the words "flying saucer" and "UFO" ever existed, and long before any kind of hoaxes were happening. People back in those days simply had no idea what they were looking at when they took the picture. The concept of alien aircraft didn't even exist in the minds of people back then, and was not part of the lexicon of the culture at the time.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2015, 12:21 PM
(28-09-2015 12:15 PM)Free Wrote:  You can review many of these old photographs at this link:

That website has pictures of UFOs as far back as the year 1870, and up to modern day.

Many of these photographs fit the description of what was seen over O'Hare Airport in 2006. Also, investigations into the authenticity of many of these photographs revealed that they could not be debunked as fake.

People need to understand that many of these pictures existed long before the words "flying saucer" and "UFO" ever existed, and long before any kind of hoaxes were happening. People back in those days simply had no idea what they were looking at when they took the picture. The concept of alien aircraft didn't even exist in the minds of people back then, and was not part of the lexicon of the culture at the time.

That's wonderful.

Any evidence of alien visitation, then?

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
28-09-2015, 12:24 PM
(28-09-2015 12:21 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 12:15 PM)Free Wrote:  You can review many of these old photographs at this link:

That's wonderful.

Any evidence of alien visitation, then?

These pictures are evidence of possible alien visitation, since we know mankind had no ability to fly any such type of aircraft as far back as 1870.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
28-09-2015, 12:27 PM
At work.

Will peruse the images when I can.

Um..... as to the abilities of people's acumen with ye olde film photography........ you are aware that folks back then were doing quite interesting things, such as making 'Ghost' images?

Just pointing out that image manipulation predates photo-shop.

So, other than photos.... do you have anything else?
28-09-2015, 12:28 PM
(28-09-2015 12:24 PM)Free Wrote:  These pictures are evidence of possible alien visitation

Not any more so than they are evidence of possible wizards.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
[+] 3 users Like Unbeliever's post
28-09-2015, 12:30 PM
(28-09-2015 12:28 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 12:24 PM)Free Wrote:  These pictures are evidence of possible alien visitation

Not any more so than they are evidence of possible wizards.

Has science determined that the existence of a wizards is possible in the same way science has determined that the existence of non human intelligent life is a virtual certainty?

Big Grin

28-09-2015, 12:32 PM
(28-09-2015 12:30 PM)Free Wrote:  Has science determined that the existence of a wizards is possible in the same way science has determined that the existence of non human intelligent life is a virtual certainty?

No, but science has determined that the existence of intelligent alien life that has visited Earth is just as likely as wizards.

Once again, "alien life exists" and "aliens have been to Earth" are not equivalent, no matter how much you wish they were.

[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
28-09-2015, 12:33 PM
Um..... science hasn't determined that non human inteligent life is a certainty, though......

Jus' sayin'......
28-09-2015, 12:39 PM
(28-09-2015 12:32 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 12:30 PM)Free Wrote:  Has science determined that the existence of a wizards is possible in the same way science has determined that the existence of non human intelligent life is a virtual certainty?

No, but science has determined that the existence of intelligent alien life that has visited Earth is just as likely as wizards.

Really? Please show me the consensus.

Quote:Once again, "alien life exists" and "aliens have been to Earth" are not equivalent, no matter how much you wish they were.

Alien visitation to earth is entirely possible if intelligent alien life exists.

28-09-2015, 12:39 PM
(28-09-2015 12:33 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Um..... science hasn't determined that non human inteligent life is a certainty, though......

Jus' sayin'......

Not a certainty, no. But a "virtual" certainty, yes.