UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2015, 05:50 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(28-09-2015 03:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 03:43 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Hobbitgirl, adey, Mom, and the rest aren't the only ones disgusted with the way this thread has turned out.

Hah. I'm finding it pretty amusing at the moment. It's like... what's the next ridiculous stupid shit that he'll come out with? Originally he managed to obfuscate quite well, but every single one of his stupid ploys has been stripped away from him yet he still obstinately wears his tinfoil hat with pride.

Now all he has left is repeating himself in ever decreasing circles of "They're all liars! 12 witnesses!"

And the warning in all this is... there but for the grace of FSM go I. If Free who is his time has made some decent skeptical points (indeed, in this *very thread*, when asked about the possibility of ghosts), can go that fucking loopy... we can't be that far behind.

Praise Allah that I'm not as fucking nuts as he is though Drinking Beverage

This entire discussion has come down to yours and others' arguments of:

"Aliens are not visiting earth because there is no evidence and the distance is too far."

There is no direct evidence of aliens visiting earth, since only direct evidence would prove it conclusively. However, the available history and photographs, as well as government documents and eyewitness accounts, all point to the possibility that aliens have indeed visited earth, and have been doing so for a very long time.

No one has ever debunked the oldest photographs which clearly show possible disc shaped aircraft, as well as other types of aircraft. No one has ever debunked the government documents that all arrive at the opinion that these aircraft are real, and not fantasy or fictitious. No one has ever debunked the 12 O'Hare witnesses' claims of all seeing a metallic disc shaped aircraft hovering over the airport.

And everybody in this thread has only ever thrown assertions at this circumstantial evidence without ever producing one actual shred of doubt.

I got news for you buddy ... assertions do absolutely nothing. You can say "it's a hoax," or "it's a lie," or "it's a big conspiracy," but none of that does a damn thing because none of that is supported by any evidence whatsoever.

Not one of you here has managed to debunk a single photograph, a single witness, a single government document, or a single historical account.

You have done absolutely squat to disprove any of it, and I am quite frankly very very disappointed in you all. Such a pity, really.

And das da fact, Jack.

Big Grin

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2015, 05:57 PM
No Free. I am sad to say you have it ALL wrong.

What this idiotic discussion is about, is credible evidence. Of which you have none. Zilch!

The minute you wake up and realise this, the faster people can go home.

Nobody cares about hearsay. About 12 secret "witnesses?" None of whom have any evidence.

Is there a possibility life exists elsewhere in this vast universe full of billions of stars? Of course.

Have any other terrestrial beings from another world been here? We DON'T know.

Now, if you have actual proof, it'll be bigger than the water on Mars news. If not, stop making yourself look like a damned fool. Because that my friend is all you are achieving.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
28-09-2015, 06:02 PM
(28-09-2015 05:57 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Have any other terrestrial beings from another world been here? We DON'T know.

You do understand that when you say "we don't know" that I agree with you, right?

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
28-09-2015, 06:04 PM
(28-09-2015 05:50 PM)Free Wrote:  This entire discussion has come down to yours and others' arguments of:

"Aliens are not visiting earth because there is no evidence and the distance is too far."

No, it comes down to people pointing out to you that believing in alien visitation is not rational.

This is not complicated.

The rest of your post is just the same nonsense that has already been dealt with a dozen times.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
28-09-2015, 06:05 PM
(28-09-2015 06:02 PM)Free Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 05:57 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Have any other terrestrial beings from another world been here? We DON'T know.

You do understand that when you say "we don't know" that I agree with you, right?

The why the Hell are you debating the way you are in this thread???

Leave it be. Let it go. How can you argue from no position?

[Image: Btny4LSIcAAWodx.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
28-09-2015, 06:09 PM
(28-09-2015 06:05 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 06:02 PM)Free Wrote:  You do understand that when you say "we don't know" that I agree with you, right?

The why the Hell are you debating the way you are in this thread???

Leave it be. Let it go. How can you argue from no position?

[Image: Btny4LSIcAAWodx.jpg]

But I am not arguing from no position. I am arguing from a solid position that has a plethora of circumstantial evidence for support.

28-09-2015, 06:17 PM
(28-09-2015 06:04 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 05:50 PM)Free Wrote:  This entire discussion has come down to yours and others' arguments of:

No, it comes down to people pointing out to you that believing in alien visitation is not rational.

This is not complicated.

The rest of your post is just the same nonsense that has already been dealt with a dozen times.

Explain in detail exactly why it is not rational. And don't try to tell me it's because we don't have any direct evidence either. I want to know why it is not rational to think that it's possible that aliens may be visiting earth.

Explain it.

28-09-2015, 06:19 PM
(28-09-2015 06:09 PM)Free Wrote:  But I am not arguing from no position. I am arguing from a solid position that has a plethora of circumstantial evidence for support.

[Image: 56388698.jpg]

Banjo.
28-09-2015, 06:26 PM
(28-09-2015 06:19 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 06:09 PM)Free Wrote:  But I am not arguing from no position. I am arguing from a solid position that has a plethora of circumstantial evidence for support.

[Image: 56388698.jpg]

Just so you know, the Big Bang theory is built entirely on circumstantial evidence.

Holy Shit!

Big Grin

28-09-2015, 06:45 PM
(28-09-2015 06:17 PM)Free Wrote:  Explain in detail exactly why it is not rational. And don't try to tell me it's because we don't have any direct evidence either.

Because we don't have any evidence period.

No circumstantial, because unknowns are not evidence of aliens. No anecdotal, because anecdotes are not evidence. None.

And what evidence that we do have goes against it. There is no known means of stealth in space, we don't have any evidence of any intelligent species within traveling distance of us, and so on. The only way to get around this is to posit that aliens are space wizards.

There is literally no rational basis for believing in aliens as a possible explanation for UFOs, any more than there is for wizards.

None.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post