UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2015, 07:52 AM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(29-09-2015 07:47 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 07:42 AM)Free Wrote:  Therefore the evidence stands, completely undisputed.

Oh look, he put it in bold *and* underlined Rolleyes Must be pretty good evidence then Yes

Yes it is, and you cannot debunk it because if you attempt to claim it isn't evidence, you are required to take the position of burden of proof.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2015, 08:00 AM
(29-09-2015 07:52 AM)Free Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 07:47 AM)morondog Wrote:  Oh look, he put it in bold *and* underlined Rolleyes Must be pretty good evidence then Yes

Yes it is, and you cannot debunk it because if you attempt to claim it isn't evidence, you are required to take the position of burden of proof.

Rolleyes Prove that it isn't evidence? Sure. It's all anecdotal, the stuff you've presented so far. Some guy who says "I seen it, I did! I swear!". It's *just as good* and *not a bit better than* all the "evidence" that's ever been collected about ghosts.

it's just *stories*.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
29-09-2015, 08:10 AM
(29-09-2015 08:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 07:52 AM)Free Wrote:  Yes it is, and you cannot debunk it because if you attempt to claim it isn't evidence, you are required to take the position of burden of proof.

Rolleyes Prove that it isn't evidence? Sure. It's all anecdotal, the stuff you've presented so far. Some guy who says "I seen it, I did! I swear!". It's *just as good* and *not a bit better than* all the "evidence" that's ever been collected about ghosts.

it's just *stories*.

Oh nice attempt at the Fallacy of Exclusion there, trying to exclude the photographs and the official government documents.

But you know ... you can't get away with that with me, right?

Big Grin

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
29-09-2015, 08:41 AM
Photographs can be faked and as Peebothul already pointed out, that was done from the very earliest days of photography. What guarantee can you provide that your photos are not doctored?

Official government documents only prove that some government official took the stories seriously at some stage, and the strongest doc that you've so far presented is this report from 1947 which *concluded* that there was nothing to the stories.

So nice attempt at the fallacy of pretending-you-have-evidence there Dodgy

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
29-09-2015, 08:44 AM
(29-09-2015 08:10 AM)Free Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 08:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes Prove that it isn't evidence? Sure. It's all anecdotal, the stuff you've presented so far. Some guy who says "I seen it, I did! I swear!". It's *just as good* and *not a bit better than* all the "evidence" that's ever been collected about ghosts.

it's just *stories*.

Oh nice attempt at the Fallacy of Exclusion there, trying to exclude the photographs and the official government documents.

But you know ... you can't get away with that with me, right?

Big Grin

PS: So apart from the photos and the official government documents, I take it that you're admitting that the rest of your evidence is garbage?

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-09-2015, 08:47 AM
(29-09-2015 08:41 AM)morondog Wrote:  Photographs can be faked and as Peebothul already pointed out, that was done from the very earliest days of photography. What guarantee can you provide that your photos are not doctored?

Prove these specific photographs are faked. Prove these photographs are doctored. They stand as is- evidence- until proven otherwise.

Quote:Official government documents only prove that some government official took the stories seriously at some stage, and the strongest doc that you've so far presented is this report from 1947 which *concluded* that there was nothing to the stories.

The documents demonstrate positive proof the the highest ranking military officials in the United States Army & USAF concluded that the aircraft were real, and that they were confirmed as a reality by USAF personnel who observed them both from the ground and the air.

Quote:So nice attempt at the fallacy of pretending-you-have-evidence there Dodgy

Strawman, since you've refuted nothing.

29-09-2015, 08:53 AM
U CANT PROOF ITS NOT THEREFOER I M WINNING I M SO SMRT I M SO SMRT TROLOLOLOLOL!!111!one!1

Good one, Free. I grant that it is a brilliant piece of performance art you've got going here. But your schtick is kinda stale at this point; every comedian knows they need to continually refine their act.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
29-09-2015, 08:55 AM
(29-09-2015 08:53 AM)cjlr Wrote:  U CANT PROOF ITS NOT THEREFOER I M WINNING I M SO SMRT I M SO SMRT TROLOLOLOLOL!!111!one!1

Good one, Free. I grant that it is a brilliant piece of performance art you've got going here. But your schtick is kinda stale at this point; every comedian knows they need to continually refine their act.

All evidence must be contested with evidence to the contrary. That's the way reality is, except perhaps in your "state of belief" little world.

Big Grin

29-09-2015, 08:56 AM
(29-09-2015 08:47 AM)Free Wrote:  Prove these specific photographs are faked. Prove these photographs are doctored. They stand as is- evidence- until proven otherwise.
You're the one claiming that they're genuine. That's your burden of proof amigo.

Quote:The documents demonstrate positive proof the the highest ranking military officials in the United States Army & USAF concluded that the aircraft were real, and that they were confirmed as a reality by USAF personnel who observed them both from the ground and the air.
Did you read the bit where the report *concluded* that there was no evidence? Rolleyes Although it seems to have been a pretty fun exercise for all concerned Laughat

Quote:
Quote:So nice attempt at the fallacy of pretending-you-have-evidence there Dodgy

Strawman, since you've refuted nothing.
You gave me nothing to refute, just a bunch of assertions.

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-09-2015, 09:02 AM
By the way, since you set such great store by government investigations, while at the *same time* alleging government cover ups, why do you ignore the conclusions of Project Blue Book?

Quote:Thousands of UFO reports were collected, analyzed and filed. As the result of the Condon Report (1968), which concluded there was nothing anomalous about UFOs, Project Blue Book was ordered shut down in December 1969 and the Air Force continues to provide the following summary of its investigations:

No UFO reported, investigated and evaluated by the Air Force was ever an indication of threat to our national security;
There was no evidence submitted to or discovered by the Air Force that sightings categorized as "unidentified" represented technological developments or principles beyond the range of modern scientific knowledge; and
There was no evidence indicating that sightings categorized as "unidentified" were extraterrestrial vehicles.[1]