UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2015, 04:44 AM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(09-09-2015 01:59 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Yes there are unidentified flying objects.

Most of the time they are later identified.

In those few cases where they are not identified it does not mean that they are aliens coming to stick an anal probe up your ass.
Have you read any of the case files? Perhaps after reading some, then you might see why the extra terrestrial hypothesis is so popular.

This is a start. Let me know if you want more.

-Project Blue Book Special Report #14/U.S Air Force

BTW reports 1-13 are still classified.

-COMETA report

-Twelve Government Documents That Take UFOs Seriously

(09-09-2015 01:59 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Humans, you are not that special.

Says you. Fortunately for the rest of us your opinion is irrelevant.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2015, 05:01 AM
(09-09-2015 02:37 PM)pablo Wrote:  I agree that it's possible that there is intelligent life out there. In fact I think it is highly probable.
I also agree that there could be civilizations that are far more scientifically advanced than us.
My problem with them being capable of interstellar travel, is the distances involved and their abilty to manipulate the laws of physics.
The argument of how they got from there to here is irrelevant if they are already here. Science has already stated that it is theoretically possible, so it is not unreasonable to assume that if a civilization were more advanced than our own that they would have figured out the technical problems with FTL travel.

(09-09-2015 02:37 PM)pablo Wrote:  After all the trouble they must have gone through to get all the way here, why conceal themselves from us?
Why not land right in the middle of the opening ceremonies of the Olympic Games and say howdy?
The whys and the hows are irrelevant with regards to whether or not they exist. Do you not think that there could be reasons for not revealing themselves?
Our own civilization has reasons why we don't make contact with certain isolated tribes in the Amazon for example. See the following:
Quote:When and how to make contact with isolated tribes is a hotly contested issue among anthropologists and groups that aim to protect these vulnerable people.-Sciencemag.org
10-09-2015, 05:24 AM
(09-09-2015 05:25 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Examples of divine manifestation claims have precisely as much evidential support as those regarding alien ships.

I cannot say with 100 % certainty that aliens exist, however the available evidence suggests that the best hypothesis is the extraterrestrial hypothesis.

-Project Blue Book Special Report #14
-The COMETA report
-Twelve Government Documents That Take UFOs Seriously

Tell me when your done reading all of this, then I will give you more.
10-09-2015, 05:30 AM
(09-09-2015 05:31 PM)pablo Wrote:  When we're using eyewitnesses to prove the existence of something, it's not enough for me. I need more.
Here is a National Press Club event from 2010 with several military officers testifying about events involving UFO's and the nuclear facilities they were assigned to.

(09-09-2015 05:31 PM)pablo Wrote:  In fact the more eyewitnesses you produce, the more I'm inclined to insist that if that many people have seen it, the easier it should be for you to present it to me in person.

Why?
10-09-2015, 05:32 AM
How they got here is hugely relevant I'm not as up on this as you obviously but even an ignoramus like me can see that,
it kinda looks like you are cherry picking and I'm afraid to me at least I get a very strong impression that you really really want for it to be true no offence to you as a person and its not inconceivable you could be right I'm just not sold on the evidence.
10-09-2015, 05:36 AM
(09-09-2015 12:43 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 12:22 PM)Free Wrote:  Why not? How does anyone lose credibility by making a conclusion based upon all available knowledge?

For example, when you have people intimately familiar with virtually every type of known aircraft, and are experts in the field of aeronautics, and they claim along with many other equally credible individuals that they seen a type of aircraft that greatly defied all known human craft in regards to manoeuvrability and performance and that these types of craft are not possible with human technology, how then does that not make their statements credible?

I agree

If Buzz Aldren said he observed a Soviet flag on the moon would you believe him? I'd give his claim some credence.....so why shouldn't I give Buzz credence if he were to claim he saw aliens on the moon?

They had cameras with them. Show us the photographs.

No photographs? No credibility.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
10-09-2015, 05:39 AM
(09-09-2015 05:35 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  The problem you have is that the video of a non-governmental interview is simply hearsay, which is not admissible in a court of law, where testimony is taken under oath.
Attack the information directly, not the manner in which it was presented. Otherwise you are just beating around the bush. Oh that's right you probably did not watch the hours and hours of testimony and lectures given during the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure.

(09-09-2015 05:35 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Perhaps they all saw the same thing. Or perhaps they weren't subject to court rules forbidding communication between witnesses, and talked about it at the company picnic over a cold one.
Perhaps you should stop talking and actually watch what actually happened.
10-09-2015, 05:45 AM
(09-09-2015 02:37 PM)pablo Wrote:  I agree that it's possible that there is intelligent life out there. In fact I think it is highly probable.
I also agree that there could be civilizations that are far more scientifically advanced than us.
My problem with them being capable of interstellar travel, is the distances involved and their abilty to manipulate the laws of physics.

After all the trouble they must have gone through to get all the way here, why conceal themselves from us?
Why not land right in the middle of the opening ceremonies of the Olympic Games and say howdy?

[Image: prime-directive.jpg]

Quote:There are a lot of easy ways to prove they exist, and a lot of bullshit ways to explain why they exist without proving it.
This all feels very familiar to me for some reason. Consider

Fairy tales? Religions? Consider

10-09-2015, 05:59 AM
(09-09-2015 08:19 PM)Free Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 07:45 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Well Rall shot down 275 aircraft and Yeager is one of the greatest test pilots of all time who also became a general in the air force. I'd rate those two as experts over a mechanic.

I should ask, have you seen this film? If so can you enlighten me as the the real expertise of these "experts"? I could not find much. There's huge amounts on Chuck and Gunther.

Perhaps you should start with the initial report from the Chicago Tribune, which investigated the story and had to use the Freedom of Information Act to get the airport to turn over its log files.

You might enjoy this leaked Youtube Video of an off-air discussion regarding the subject as it happened.

You then might want to review THIS REPORT which contains the airport log files that were attempted to be covered up, and also has interviews with witnesses, their qualifications, and other details. I caution this report is book length and 155 pages. I don't expect you to read it all, but I did.

That will get you started if you are really interested. I studied this for at least a month before I decided that there was certainly something very possibly going on here.

I can't expect you to do the same though. it requires passion to stay focused on issues like this, and it's not for everybody.

But it's been my hobby for decades.

You are emotionally attached to your beliefs on this.

Ask yourself why you have convinced not one person here of your argument?

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
10-09-2015, 06:02 AM
(09-09-2015 09:05 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 09:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Aren't you supposed to be on holiday?

Please go on holiday.

I did go on holiday and and came back. We've discussed this one already. Are you high on your meds again?

Fuck you, BlowJob, you are a fucking asshole.

[+] 4 users Like Chas's post