UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(29-09-2015 10:09 AM)Free Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 09:58 AM)cjlr Wrote:  If that's really what you think, then you do not appear to understand the topic at hand.

You, who jumps in and out at opportunistic times obviously haven't been following this conversation well enough to assemble a clue.

Quote:You've couched your "evidence" in terms that are explicitly unfalsifiable.
(we will ignore, for now, your categorical misrepresentation of much of that "evidence")

"Someone says they saw something, therefore it's possible" is unfalsifiable. It's also meaningless. Unless you're prepared to accept that ghosts exist, just because you can't somehow disprove that once upon a time someone thought they saw one!

So: are you? Why or why not?

I see you also are using the Fallacy of Exclusion, by intentionally ignoring the historical photographs, the official government documents, and how they tie in with the claims of the witnesses.

This won't get you anywhere. Work with ALL of it, or you have no argument at all.

Rejecting unsubstantiated claims is not what the fallacy of exclusion means.

It is the rejection of facts that would alter the conclusion. We are not excluding facts.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2015, 04:49 PM
(29-09-2015 01:45 PM)Free Wrote:  This thread can be summed up as so.

Question 1: Do I believe that aliens have in fact visited earth?
Answer: No, I do not.

Oh, cool! Thumbsup

(29-09-2015 01:45 PM)Free Wrote:  Question 2: Do I believe that it is possible that aliens have visited earth?
Answer: Yes, I believe it is possible based upon all available historical UFO photos, official government documents, official reports of unidentified aircraft, and thousands of eyewitness accounts including accounts of people who's credibility cannot be questioned.

Okay, how do/did/are they getting here.
Find all posts by this user
29-09-2015, 05:22 PM
(18-09-2015 07:39 PM)Free Wrote:  The noose is coming ...

Big Grin

(20-09-2015 01:57 PM)Free Wrote:  I have a fucking "big noose" for you to hang yourself with too.

Big Grin

(21-09-2015 08:48 AM)Free Wrote:  How would you like your very own little noose?

Big Grin

(21-09-2015 09:07 AM)Free Wrote:  Yep, you just keep that neck of yours nice and warm. We'll see how this goes.

Big Grin

While you said initially that your "noose" referenced the idea of a person hanging themselves - IOW a reference to "Give a man enough rope and he will hang himself", you began taking what seemed to me a delight in the imagery of hanging your opponents.

I don't for a moment think it's credible - for a start I like several thousand km away from you - but I also don't appreciate this style of argument. Therefore I reported your post, *informed* you that I had done so as some kind of minimal courtesy (which you didn't deserve anyway), and left it at that.

You then *chose* to make a big song and dance over it, after admin merely *asked* you, cordially, to stop being an ass.

It's just further evidence of your stupidity that you think it's evidence of some kind of plot to shut you up. By now I'm sure admin and everyone else is heartily sick of you yet not once has there been any indication that you would be banned.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
29-09-2015, 07:04 PM
Ah fuck. Do I need to go back and read this whole thread?? WTF is going on here?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
29-09-2015, 07:17 PM
(29-09-2015 07:04 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ah fuck. Do I need to go back and read this whole thread?? WTF is going on here?

Probably not the whole thread.........

FREE is just having some slight disagreements, is all...
29-09-2015, 07:47 PM
(29-09-2015 07:04 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ah fuck. Do I need to go back and read this whole thread?? WTF is going on here?

Not really, no. At absolute most, a brief search of Free's post history should suffice, but it really hasn't gone beyond some rather pathetic (albeit constant and grating) schoolyard insults, save for the "noose" bit above.

Oh, and telling cjlr "I will let you stay as my bitch" and things of that nature. Just an irritation, really, but it appears that he has taken his ball and gone home in any case.

With all twelve of his witnesses in tow.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
29-09-2015, 11:06 PM

Mostly it's just Free exhibiting levels of cognitive dissonance way outside the norm. Because of the little incident in the post above, I reported a particular post - the one where he suggested that cjlr "keep his neck warm". Moms asked him to play nice.

He leapt on the opportunity to pretend that
  • I was trying to manipulate Moms to get him banned.
  • Moms was biased against him in some way.

It's just one in a long laundry list of debate tactics that he's pulled out of his ass. I do not recommend reading the thread. The entire thread for the past 100 pages or so is Free masturbating. If you have to, rather read a sampling - any page clicked at random should give you a good idea - and you can confirm that Free's crying and performing is without merit.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
30-09-2015, 07:45 AM

No, but you may want to look at post #1585, which I reported, since it seems that he was trying to make some sort of threat, or at the very least, taking unfair advantage of his "Contributor" status. Being a Contributor should not be some sort of license to be an asshole.

Basically, this thread has devolved into "Free against the world", and rather than just admit that he's wrong, he has chosen to take the low road and hurl threats and insults at everyone who dares to disagree with him (and that would be everyone else in the thread).
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
30-09-2015, 09:16 AM
(30-09-2015 07:45 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Being a Contributor should not be some sort of license to be an asshole.

It's not? Well..... fuck!

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
30-09-2015, 09:21 AM
Yes Stark. Read them all, I wanna see you suffer. Bwahahaha! Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post