UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2015, 03:48 AM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(01-10-2015 02:31 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 02:23 AM)Banjo Wrote:  This thread is like the Titanic. The ship, not the movie.

[Image: titanic.jpg]

This thread is like a tsetse fly. Fucking annoying and won't die Dodgy

Hey wait a minute the tsetse fly...... doesn't that little fucker give you sleeping sickness ? That could work !! Tongue Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2015, 03:48 AM
(30-09-2015 09:16 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 07:45 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Being a Contributor should not be some sort of license to be an asshole.

It's not? Well..... fuck!

I know, right? People should be paying me for the privilege of sassing them, not the other way around!

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
01-10-2015, 03:50 AM
(01-10-2015 03:36 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 03:30 AM)morondog Wrote:  In Africa we don't bother - no fly is gonna be bamboozled and while getting bitten to fuck, it's important not to look like a twit Tongue

Oh you live in Africa? Whereabouts?

Johannesburg... where there are no tsetse flies Smile Instead we have government ministers - they're definitely far worse as far as parasites go Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
01-10-2015, 04:09 AM
(01-10-2015 03:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 03:36 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Oh you live in Africa? Whereabouts?

Johannesburg... where there are no tsetse flies Smile Instead we have government ministers - they're definitely far worse as far as parasites go Dodgy

Ha ha ha.......

South African politician

[Image: Tsetse-fly-feeding-on-hum-007.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
01-10-2015, 07:54 AM
And lo I bring you tidings of great joy that shall be unto all people for it appeareth that the thread has diedBig Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
01-10-2015, 08:23 AM
(01-10-2015 07:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  And lo I bring you tidings of great joy that shall be unto all people for it appeareth that the thread has diedBig Grin

Except for all the fuckers who keep announcing it Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
01-10-2015, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2015 08:48 AM by adey67.)
(01-10-2015 08:23 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 07:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  And lo I bring you tidings of great joy that shall be unto all people for it appeareth that the thread has diedBig Grin

Except for all the fuckers who keep announcing it Tongue
Lols Yes Actually I'm going to miss it its been an education Weeping
03-10-2015, 02:44 AM
I believe. The universe is endless. There are hundreds of other solar systems, possibly with planets in the inhabitable zone. We've only discovered as far as we've made it so far, seen only as far as we've already seen. Who's to say there isn't a more intelligent life form thousands of light years away or even just 50 or 100 light years away that are more advanced than us. I imagine every inhabited world has it's different veiws or knowledge of technology and resources. Anything is possible. We can't possibly be the only life form that exists in this universe. From all the recent discoveries and photos NASA has, it's only logical to believe in aliens or as known as extraterrestrials. Even before the recent discoveries it still seemed reasonable that it was possible. And if there has been earthly encounters of UFOs or aliens, the government will do everything in their power to cover it up because they dont believe it's "time" for everyone to know of the thought to be "unreal" evidence because they are either using it for their own gain in "the next best thing" or the "new and improved" ; they aren't sure what it's capable of and want to protect the light hearted; want to keep their world order they've created with past beliefs and thoerys (religion & creation myths" ; or they want to be the ones that activly discover extraterrestrials and not just have them fall in their laps. Who knows, they'll say and do anything to have things the way they want, positive or negative. Hopefully in my life time it will all be out in the open and confirmed publicly, we are getting close. Just not fast enough for my craving of wonder .

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 03:20 AM
See what happens? Laugh out load

n00b, that's tin-foil hat stuff. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2015, 03:28 AM
You people are so closed minded & obviously don't take all that HAS been discovered into consideration when you all think and respond to this.. There may not be physical evidence of aliens or alien space craft but ; just take a second and look back at our own history, where we started and where we are today. How advanced we have become all from nothing at all. At one point , humans thought the world was flat, people didn't fly in massive flying metals, and we sure as hell never imagined exiting our atmosphere and exploring the solar system continuing into infinity and beyond. All of the things our race as made possible when thought it couldn't be, all of the things we use on a daily basis that once apon a time was "impossible" and never imagined. In the last 200 years, our race has advanced and thoerized , discovered and invented so many things that were once thought to be impossible. So what makes you think that another life form in another solar system galaxies a way could accomplish the same thing? Maybe at a faster pace or with better resource or the fact they could be centuries older and more advanced than we are. I mean, come on , seriously??? You say you believe in science and evidence but yet can't even comprend the painted picture sitting in front of you. Is the current evidence not enough to logically and realisticly figure it out yourself? Its not like we only have a few pieces to the puzzle here, we have more than half of the puzzle assembled , enough to comprend the finished picture. Its common sense. Especially if your really listening and looking instead of denying and shutting out the rest of the picture. If you ask me, your as bad as the religious with only what you want to see and hear and leaving out the rest. It may not be in a boldly visable word for word form of proof you all so desperately crave , but while your so hopelessly focusing on having your proof , you've completely missed it right in front of you. WE ARE PROOF. We make the impossible possible , slowly but surely. Do you think that they tried the fly saucer experiment once and decided it wasn't gonna work and just gave up on it??? Hell no. They will proceed til it works. Just like anything else. Everything else. Open your eyes and mind and look around. Its here, it's out there and your missing it. Like you said, we tried the saucer and it failed, so where else did it come from? Why else were people claiming to have seen it? So many people. Only one explaination. And yes, they would hide it from us. Because the religious wouldn't be able to handle it, it would be tragic for them. It would draw attention, financially, selfishly, curiously and worse of all, world control of the world and cuntries and world control against each other over another resource that our leaders are all so eager to have control of. Another design to steal and fight over. Its all so vivid and people are to blind and stubborn to see it. Say what you want about me or what I've said, I'm not the one who's blind. Anything is possible with science , and we are only one world. One set of laws of physics. One table of elements. One in a million. In a infinite universe of infinite possibilities.

-lost amongst the stars;