UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2015, 03:32 AM
RE: UFO Disclosure
Some of our most famous and intelligent scientist would say the same. Call me a n00b , ha. Your misinformed, my dear. To bad for you. Smile

-lost amongst the stars;
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2015, 03:32 AM
Paragraphs, n00b. Tongue

Unwrap the tin-foil. Seriously.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2015, 03:39 AM
(03-10-2015 03:20 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  See what happens? Laugh out load

n00b, that's tin-foil hat stuff. Tongue

And for all of you that agree with this asshole, your all just as nieve and uneducated. You don't see the world for what it really is, only what you want to see. All numbers and letters and measurements. There's more to it than that, that's why they can't ever figure it out completely. Its so much more complex than that. More than we will ever understand no matter how hard or how long we try. In the next few years , something that was thought to be scientificly proved will be scientificly proved to be something different Because they always miss something. But you all are to stupid and nieve and stuck on what's in the books and caught on camera to see it for what it really is.

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 03:39 AM
(03-10-2015 03:28 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  You people are so closed minded & obviously don't take all that HAS been discovered into consideration when you all think and respond to this.. There may not be physical evidence of aliens or alien space craft but ; just take a second and look back at our own history, where we started and where we are today. How advanced we have become all from nothing at all. At one point , humans thought the world was flat, people didn't fly in massive flying metals, and we sure as hell never imagined exiting our atmosphere and exploring the solar system continuing into infinity and beyond. All of the things our race as made possible when thought it couldn't be, all of the things we use on a daily basis that once apon a time was "impossible" and never imagined. In the last 200 years, our race has advanced and thoerized , discovered and invented so many things that were once thought to be impossible. So what makes you think that another life form in another solar system galaxies a way could accomplish the same thing? Maybe at a faster pace or with better resource or the fact they could be centuries older and more advanced than we are. I mean, come on , seriously??? You say you believe in science and evidence but yet can't even comprend the painted picture sitting in front of you. Is the current evidence not enough to logically and realisticly figure it out yourself? Its not like we only have a few pieces to the puzzle here, we have more than half of the puzzle assembled , enough to comprend the finished picture. Its common sense. Especially if your really listening and looking instead of denying and shutting out the rest of the picture. If you ask me, your as bad as the religious with only what you want to see and hear and leaving out the rest. It may not be in a boldly visable word for word form of proof you all so desperately crave , but while your so hopelessly focusing on having your proof , you've completely missed it right in front of you. WE ARE PROOF. We make the impossible possible , slowly but surely. Do you think that they tried the fly saucer experiment once and decided it wasn't gonna work and just gave up on it??? Hell no. They will proceed til it works. Just like anything else. Everything else. Open your eyes and mind and look around. Its here, it's out there and your missing it. Like you said, we tried the saucer and it failed, so where else did it come from? Why else were people claiming to have seen it? So many people. Only one explaination. And yes, they would hide it from us. Because the religious wouldn't be able to handle it, it would be tragic for them. It would draw attention, financially, selfishly, curiously and worse of all, world control of the world and cuntries and world control against each other over another resource that our leaders are all so eager to have control of. Another design to steal and fight over. Its all so vivid and people are to blind and stubborn to see it. Say what you want about me or what I've said, I'm not the one who's blind. Anything is possible with science , and we are only one world. One set of laws of physics. One table of elements. One in a million. In a infinite universe of infinite possibilities.

1 - Paragraphs; learn how to use them.

2 - Possibility and probability are not one in the same, do yourself a favor and learn the difference.

3 - Anecdotes are not evidence.

4 - Human advancement is not 'evidence' of extra terrestrials. Please go and learn what actually constitutes good evidence, as you demonstrably do not understand.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-10-2015, 03:43 AM
(03-10-2015 03:39 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  

And for all of you that agree with this asshole, your all just as nieve and uneducated. You don't see the world for what it really is, only what you want to see. All numbers and letters and measurements. There's more to it than that, that's why they can't ever figure it out completely. Its so much more complex than that. More than we will ever understand no matter how hard or how long we try. In the next few years , something that was thought to be scientificly proved will be scientificly proved to be something different Because they always miss something. But you all are to stupid and nieve and stuck on what's in the books and caught on camera to see it for what it really is.

Naivety would be believing in things with no evidence or on bad evidence. Being skeptical of threadbare claims with no grounding in evidence is sound reasoning. You are the naive one, because you are allowing your incredulity to run rampant. You lack the ability to gauge what is and is not probable, and thus you suck at determining what is actually, evidently, true.

Good luck with the tin-foil jackass. Drinking Beverage

[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-10-2015, 03:56 AM
And yet all you can do is point out negatives that are irrelevant to what I just said following in denial and the unwillingness to actually be a real scientist; what do you think NASA is doing now? Looking for extraterrestrials. Why would they do that without any evidence? Oh, I don't know. Maybe they are nOObs and wear tin foil hard and just waste government money to do pointless missions into a unknown, endless black space. Not only are they searching for some where else for our species to relocate when our world is completely distroyed by all of human inventions and experiments to give you the proof you all so desperately desire, but they are hoping to discover the all so "unexsisting" life form that no one believes in because they don't have flat in their face evidence. But don't hate on me, don't laugh at me and think I'm just so nieve and such a nOOb, take it up with NASA, JASA, RSA and the rest of our space explorers and analysers. See how they feel about it. They will state there isn't any given evidence but they is no reason to believe it isn't possible.

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 04:01 AM
(03-10-2015 03:39 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  

And for all of you that agree with this asshole, your all just as nieve and uneducated.

I don't really have to say anything here, do I? Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-10-2015, 04:08 AM
And being nieve is believing in what people tell you or your source of knowledge instead of trying to actually learn from multiple resources and actually listening instead of making excuses that fit your version of gathered knowledge. Just like the thiests . why don't you just take your assortment of picked out evidence and proof and shove it up your ass, I'm sure it'll be better protected there from all the tin foil hats and endless possibilities. And apparently my word arrangments and mispelled words aren't to bad because your understanding it just as well as your perfectly analysed responses. Maybe that's just a cover up and a self asteem booster for how shallow and empty minded you really are. Just because you believe in hard cold evidence doesn't mean nothing else exsists. But I guess until that day you will sit there on your high horse and crack jokes. Don't fall off when it hits you in the face.

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 04:12 AM
(03-10-2015 04:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 03:39 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  And for all of you that agree with this asshole, your all just as nieve and uneducated.

I don't really have to say anything here, do I? Laugh out load
Oh please do, because apparently all you can respond with is 2 sentence insults and shallow minded arguements. And oh yeah, don't forget to correct any mispelling, grammar or punctuation issues you may discover while analyzing my words like some kind of programmed robot.

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 04:14 AM
Boy howdy. You want a smack down? Congrats, you're getting one.

(03-10-2015 03:56 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  And yet all you can do is point out negatives that are irrelevant to what I just said following in denial and the unwillingness to actually be a real scientist; what do you think NASA is doing now? Looking for extraterrestrials.

SETI is not NASA. Facepalm

NASA is involved in a lot of endeavors, of which a few might eventually produce evidence for extra terrestrial life, but none of which have. The big news was finding good evidence for the existence of liquid salt water on Mars, which is even in and of itself only evidence for the possibility of life; it still is not evidence for life on Mars. Nor is anything NASA has done evidence in favor of the existence of advanced extra terrestrial life capable of interstellar travel, let alone having actually visited our planet.

The theoretical possibility for such existence is not evidence that they actually exist. Learn how to reason there junior.

(03-10-2015 03:56 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  Why would they do that without any evidence?

Because humans are curious, and NASA helps us to satiate our desire to know about the universe outside our planet.

(03-10-2015 03:56 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  Oh, I don't know. Maybe they are nOObs[sic] and wear tin foil hard and just waste government money to do pointless missions into a unknown, endless black space.

No, the people at NASA are professional scientists; which is why they waited until they had overwhelming evidence before announcing that they now believe that liquid water exists on Mars. NASA would not conclude from the conflicting testimony of 4 non-expert witnesses that an alien spacecraft had visited our planet, unlike Free.

(03-10-2015 03:56 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  Not only are they searching for some where else for our species to relocate when our world is completely distroyed[sic] by all of human inventions and experiments to give you the proof you all so desperately desire, but they are hoping to discover the all so "unexsisting"[sic] life form that no one believes in because they don't have flat in their face evidence.

And until NASA has a mountain of well substantiated evidence, they won't claim to have actually found extra terrestrial life; as indeed they should not claim to know such things without substantial evidence. I fail to see how this is at all an argument against being skeptical and demanding evidence before accepting a positive claim as true?

(03-10-2015 03:56 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  But don't hate on me, don't laugh at me and think I'm just so nieve and such a nOOb, take it up with NASA, JASA, RSA and the rest of our space explorers and analysers.[sic]

That's cool, I'm going to hate on you because you called Cantor an asshole, and that's all the reason I need you ignorant little fuktard.

(03-10-2015 03:56 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  See how they feel about it. They will state there isn't any given evidence but they[sic] is no reason to believe it isn't possible.

Once again, there is a distinct difference between what is possible and what is probable. I agree that it is possible that advanced life exists outside Earth, I do not however agree that it is probable that advanced extra terrestrial life has visited this planet; and I will not change that opinion until I'm presented with far better evidence than what Free has been able to shake out of the Pro-UFO woo-woodwork.

Next time, actually learn the difference between possibility and probability before mouthing off again like a petulant child. Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post