UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2015, 04:15 AM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(03-10-2015 04:12 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 04:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I don't really have to say anything here, do I? Laugh out load
Oh please do, because apparently all you can respond with is 2 sentence insults and shallow minded arguements. And oh yeah, don't forget to correct any mispelling, grammar or punctuation issues you may discover while analyzing my words like some kind of programmed robot.

You're missing the point, which is not surprising. Your language and presentation clearly indicate that you have come in here with an agenda. Actually typing out a detailed response to your ill-informed bullshit would necessitate an unnecessary strain upon the fingers and the mind. You don't give a fuck and stop acting like you do.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-10-2015, 05:04 AM
Haha, most of the responses to some of my pieced out argument aren't even relevant to what I was saying. Apparently robots don't understand SARCASM even if it was stated following the sentence. And most of the other stuff you said was almost extactly what I just said, just worded different (most likely some kind of robotic language), and as for the NASA comment, duuh, they are all associated. And NASA isn't just scientist , they also were involved in the space station development along with Russia, they are current involved with all studies and decisions made (all together, all countries associated. All branches) . And I never said there was hard evidence, I said there is enough to assume without doubt. I don't know where you get your information from or how late but I'm on top of that shit every day , not just news and media, deeper than that. Your still stuck on water on mars? Thats old news. What about the discovered solar systems? One with 5 planets and one with 4. Including planets in the inhabitable zone. With earth like qualities. Looks just like earth but a tad smaller. And what about the newly forming solar systems discovered not far from us , have you even heard about the newly discovered planets aka dwarf planets discovered beyond Pluto? Or the planets that orbit our star but not in the same orbit as the rest? That has nothing to do with the point that we are debating but I do keep up. Its enough for me to stick to my point. It should be enough for anyone else. They constantly broad cast and talk about possible extraterrestrials existing and the possible assoiciated evidence, so now they dig deeper. You may be a scientist and stay with the evidence and proof of life, activities and laws of physics and engineering here on earth but it's different out there. Shit most people can't comprehend. Hell it don't all make sense to me or even the people who are studying it now. And yes I called your friend an ass, because an ass he or she is. You both can argue with me all day long and misinterpret all I say , I can't help that your programmed to understand in such a simple minded way.

-lost amongst the stars;
Find all posts by this user
03-10-2015, 05:07 AM
And yet again, more insults. Wink

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 05:10 AM
This section's here for the lolz. You come in guns blazing, you're gonna get smacked up. And you're still positing special knowledge - that ain't helping your case.

03-10-2015, 05:15 AM
(03-10-2015 04:12 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 04:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I don't really have to say anything here, do I? Laugh out load
Oh please do, because apparently all you can respond with is 2 sentence insults and shallow minded arguements. And oh yeah, don't forget to correct any mispelling, grammar or punctuation issues you may discover while analyzing my words like some kind of programmed robot.
Well done newbie you have been here about a day and you are calling well respected members assholes.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
03-10-2015, 05:22 AM
(03-10-2015 05:15 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 04:12 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  Oh please do, because apparently all you can respond with is 2 sentence insults and shallow minded arguements. And oh yeah, don't forget to correct any mispelling, grammar or punctuation issues you may discover while analyzing my words like some kind of programmed robot.
Well done newbie you have been here about a day and you are calling well respected members assholes.

Well, we are. Laugh out load

If me and EK got together somewhere the universe might collapse. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-10-2015, 05:28 AM
(03-10-2015 05:22 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 05:15 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Well done newbie you have been here about a day and you are calling well respected members assholes.

Well, we are. Laugh out load

If me and EK got together somewhere the universe might collapse. Tongue

Lol you could be right but at least you guys do it without a tin foil hat. From the sound of things our new buddy is very young indeed no more than 15 I would say and also very very silly. Tongue Yes
03-10-2015, 05:32 AM
Well respect is earned here buddy, and if I remember correctly your well respected members insulted me first. I don't give a fk if your the King or Queen of England , you get what you give. So , rethink that sentence and get back to me. Or maybe reread. They may have disagreed with my statements but there was no reason for the immature insults they directed toward me. But I guess they disagree with someone that makes them less of a person or automatically a target for a self centered bully who hids behind a keyboard all day making fun of people and calling them names because in reality they don't fit in their real world. I haven't done one thing to anyone who has anything negative to say to me , I dont even know you people (which probably is a plus to your bullying and hatefulness). I was joining in on a conversation about the subject I responded with and he-she attached me on my lack of grammar, vocabulary and "paragraphing" skills . I'm not in high school, I'm not writing a 5 part essay. Its not like I didn't use puncutation. But I'm done agruing with you people. Go ahead, insult me more. Just reflects on your personality. Just don't get butt hurt when I strike back.

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 05:38 AM
Correction: Im 21. And I'm not silly, just well informed. I'm sorry your robots brains can't handle it. Please do not destroy anything that's less than your veiw of inferior. What is normal to a spider is chaos to the fly.

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 05:39 AM
And here we go again.... If you post crap on a forum like this and in an arrogant sounding manner with no supporting evidence you are gonna get a smackdown and you got one. If you want to get taken seriously pay attention to how your posts come across to people.
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post