UFO Disclosure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2015, 05:46 AM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(03-10-2015 03:39 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  You don't see the world for what it really is, only what you want to see.

And the award for the most unintentionally ironic statement demonstrating a total lack of self awareness goes to.... lost.amongstthestars

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
03-10-2015, 05:57 AM
(03-10-2015 05:46 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 03:39 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  You don't see the world for what it really is, only what you want to see.

And the award for the most unintentionally ironic statement demonstrating a total lack of self awareness goes to.... lost.amongstthestars

But hell, do they really need to be competing for the title? Between this newboy, Free, pops, and Alla; we have quite the monument to incredulity. It's about as productive as a 'Running into the Wall' contest; because even if you win, you're still a loser.

[Image: wall-cartoon.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-10-2015, 06:01 AM
(03-10-2015 05:57 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 05:46 AM)unfogged Wrote:  And the award for the most unintentionally ironic statement demonstrating a total lack of self awareness goes to.... lost.amongstthestars

But hell, do they really need to be competing for the title? Between this newboy, Free, pops, and Alla; we have quite the monument to incredulity. It's about as productive as a 'Running into the Wall' contest; because even if you win, you're still a loser.

[Image: wall-cartoon.jpg]
The new lad could be ok if he can lose the arrogance of youth and that remains to be seen.
03-10-2015, 06:14 AM
Well let me give the assholes the honor of winning the debate and I will end it here. No use in arguing with disrespectful self righteous assholes. I'm not the only one who agrees with my debate and I won't change my mind just like you all won't change yours. That's okay though, it's not the end of the world. Thanks for the excitement & have a nice life. Just chose not to respond to my posts in the future. It would be the grown up thing to do. Just know if we were face to face this would end differently considering the disrespectful assumptions you all have made. Goodbye now.

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 06:15 AM
(03-10-2015 06:01 AM)adey67 Wrote:  ...
The new lad

Nope. Lady.

And give her a break guys, she's ...

... from Texas.

Allowance should be made for that, don't you think?

Drinking Beverage

03-10-2015, 06:16 AM
And by the way you know it all's , I pretty sure I'm a female.

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 06:19 AM
(03-10-2015 06:14 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  Well let me give the assholes the honor of winning the debate and I will end it here. No use in arguing with disrespectful self righteous assholes. I'm not the only one who agrees with my debate and I won't change my mind just like you all won't change yours. That's okay though, it's not the end of the world. Thanks for the excitement & have a nice life. Just chose not to respond to my posts in the future. It would be the grown up thing to do. Just know if we were face to face this would end differently considering the disrespectful assumptions you all have made. Goodbye now.
Why what would you do if we were face to face, hit us,get into a fight ? That's mature.... NOT ! Dodgy
03-10-2015, 06:20 AM
And here in Texas people like you would get smashed. No mercy. Texas has nothing to do with This except the fact we have one of the largest Space center's in North America. Which I happen to know a few of the people who work and experiment there. But keep coming with the insults. I'm fine over here.

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 06:22 AM
(03-10-2015 06:15 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 06:01 AM)adey67 Wrote:  ...
The new lad

Nope. Lady.

And give her a break guys, she's ...

... from Texas.

Allowance should be made for that, don't you think?

Drinking Beverage
Texas huh I guess I can go with that Smile
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
03-10-2015, 06:22 AM
Yeah , maybe not mature but disrespect isn't handled lightly 'round these parts, fella.

-lost amongst the stars;