03-10-2015, 06:23 AM
RE: UFO Disclosure
(03-10-2015 06:15 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 06:01 AM)adey67 Wrote:  ...
The new lad

Nope. Lady.

And give her a break guys, she's ...

... from Texas.

Allowance should be made for that, don't you think?

Drinking Beverage

But... Moooooommmmmmm.... she started it!!!!!! Sadcryface2

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-10-2015, 06:27 AM
Y'all think y'all are the shit sitting behind your phones and keyboards haha. With all your limited knowledge and resources. I got all that plus done. But no use in wasting my energy on threating y'all , it's a let down that I won't actually be able to show y'all what I'm talking about. Y'all may laugh at me and think I'm just the dumbest person ever but your wrong. But I have nothing to prove to y'all because none of you matter. Just dust in the wind.

-lost amongst the stars;
Find all posts by this user
03-10-2015, 06:30 AM
(03-10-2015 06:14 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  Well let me give the assholes the honor of winning the debate and I will end it here.

What debate? You voiced your opinions, you were challenged on them, and you devolved into a petulant little shit.

(03-10-2015 06:14 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  No use in arguing with disrespectful self righteous assholes.

You responded to Cantor pointing out your complete inability to make use of paragraphs and actually post something readable, by calling him an asshole; so you can take your self-righteousness and shove it.

(03-10-2015 06:14 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  I'm not the only one who agrees with my debate and I won't change my mind just like you all won't change yours.

But I can change my mind, all I need is evidence. That's what actually separates us; I have the ability to gauge probability according to the available evidence, and you don't.

Oh, and I understand the difference between possibility and probability. You still need to work on that.

(03-10-2015 06:14 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  That's okay though, it's not the end of the world. Thanks for the excitement & have a nice life. Just chose not to respond to my posts in the future. It would be the grown up thing to do. Just know if we were face to face this would end differently considering the disrespectful assumptions you all have made. Goodbye now.

Do you want to know what the mature thing to do would actually be?

[Image: tumblr_meo3pcAg4Q1qg78wpo1_500.gif]

Not leaving like an drama queen with thinly veiled threats. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-10-2015, 06:30 AM
Texas made. Aint no shame. Let me guess your all from the North? Correct me if Im wrong. Im sure We have some not so nice things to say about y'all. Name your state, got something for ya.

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 06:32 AM
(03-10-2015 06:30 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  Texas made. Aint no shame. Let me guess your all from the North? Correct me if Im wrong. Im sure We have some not so nice things to say about y'all. Name your state, got something for ya.

[Image: 28191623.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-10-2015, 06:34 AM
(03-10-2015 06:20 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  And here in Texas people like you would get smashed. No mercy. Texas has nothing to do with This except the fact we have one of the largest Space center's in North America. Which I happen to know a few of the people who work and experiment there. But keep coming with the insults. I'm fine over here.

OK. Lemme have a go a addressing a coupla things.

I could tell you hadn't bothered looking at TTA's roolz page just because you posted your second post before waiting for the first one to be approved.

I read your intro and thought to myself "she seems nice."

I nearly sent you a little message I often send to new members who do text-walls, but then I thought, nah, she'll work it out when she looks at how other people do things.

Then I read your second one (the one posted on this thread) and thought, OK, there's a few things we can agree on and few things we can't but no matter, discussion and argument are healthy things if done with a desire to learn.

Coming back to this little show-down (after real life stuff) I was disappointed to see how you reacted to criticism. So here's the thing...

People get to say what they like (pretty much) but it's our house and if you shit on the rug, you get shown the door.

You haven't taken the time to get to know the other house-mates and if you had you'd know that first you aimed your venom at the forum mascot (never a wise move) and second, that EvoKills was actually surprisingly gentle with you.

Do you have anything to say in your defense? It might be best that you don't and instead, take some time to cool off and read a few threads to get to know the people (yes, real people) here a bit.

Just sayin'

Wink

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
03-10-2015, 06:35 AM
Seriously? Do you all just repeat yourselves? All you robots must be in sync because it's all the same. And you always take everything so literal. I have all the evidence I need. Thats why I won't change my mind dumbass. Just so you know, the more you all try to sound intelligent the more your making an ass of yourselfs. Jokes on you dudes.

-lost amongst the stars;
03-10-2015, 06:42 AM
(03-10-2015 06:35 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  Seriously? Do you all just repeat yourselves? All you robots must be in sync because it's all the same. And you always take everything so literal. I have all the evidence I need. Thats why I won't change my mind dumbass. Just so you know, the more you all try to sound intelligent the more your making an ass of yourselfs. Jokes on you dudes.
Ok insults over, talk to me help me to understand where you are coming from explain your evidence if I'm wrong I want to know so I can change my view.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
03-10-2015, 06:42 AM
(03-10-2015 06:34 AM)DLJ Wrote:  the forum mascot

Dodgy

I AM THE LIVING WORD OF GWYNNITE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-10-2015, 06:43 AM
(03-10-2015 06:30 AM)lost.amongstthestars Wrote:  Name your state, ...

If you must know, I'm in KL. Which is in the South.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post